It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Stop Hating on Canadians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantazero
reply to post by Akragon

Could'nt agree to that, you folks have a queen on your money. As far as my door it is unlocked and so is my van door. My guns are also unlocked! Hey you folks own guns dont you? Dont tell me you hunt moose with clubs like do baby fur seals.

no idea man i don't hunt...

we have birds and crazy crap on our money too...and its pink and purple!!

i don't see how that makes a difference, we still make the best beer. And beer and guns don't mix that well...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Canada is a country that gave the U.S. Shania Twain and Wayne Gretzky plus a whole lot of talented people.

I Use to see Wayne about once a week when I worked the gate house at the gated community he lives at.

Really nice guy.

Just can't understand why your football fields are bigger.

I have great respect for anybody who can live through those bitterly cold winters.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ATF alcohol, tobacco and firearms. Who's bringing the chips!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

Canada is a country that gave the U.S. Shania Twain and Wayne Gretzky plus a whole lot of talented people.

Not to mention Pamela Anderson, Shannon Tweed, Natasha Henstridge, Sarah McLachlan, Jennifer Tilly

and...the zipper (got to have something going on during those cold winters besides hockey.)

edit on 29-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Jim Carrey, William Shatner, Dan Akroyd, Leslie Nielsen, Tommy Chong, Ryan Reynolds, Will Arnett, Michael J Fox, John Candy, Matthew Perry, Eugene Levy, Rick Moranis, Mike Meyers, Russell Peters, Paul Haggis, David Cronenberg...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Eh?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
But the South Park documentary clearly states we have too.

edit on 30-4-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Famous Canadian actors, comedians and directors. I was going to do a list of women too but it seems like you got most of the good ones.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

Famous Canadian actors, comedians and directors. I was going to do a list of women too but it seems like you got most of the good ones.

I wasn't going for the good ones, I was going for the hot ones. Very few people, I'm sure, would classify Pamela Anderson as a "good" actress.

edit on 30-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I would like to add and not forget how fine AAA grade Canadian woman are.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I'll second that plus Scott Pilgrim lives there

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
i agree. ats has alot of different people here and everybodys views on a subject are diferent. it helps give people new perspectives on a subject they might not have thought of.. and yes you got me..
I don't agree. We have no where near enough diversity on ATS. Too many Americans imo.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

Made you look!

I'm kidding ATSers. I embrace ATS as an international forum where some policies and traditions are enjoyed across borders while others are "trolled" against. Part of what makes ATS such an excellent site is because we have people from all walks of life, from all regions of the world with all different perspectives that help us to see the diverse sides of controversial and provocative topics.

The borders that separate us are imaginary lines drawn on pieces of papers that become blurred in times of joy and horror as we have all seen. One only has to look back in recent two months of ATS with all that has happened in Japan and can see that while we all come from different nations, at that time, we were united as people of the world concerned over our fellow humans like they were our own family.

I admit at times I have the "us versus them" mentality but I work hard to break that. It is a difficult bias that we are all guilty of.

So in cheesy movie fashion... ATS, can't we all just get along?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join