It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS members that hate Americans thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How many of you out there hate me for simply being an American? Its a growing trend here on ATS... one that even some mods are in on. So out with it. Lets hear it. You hate me and every other American why exactly? Is it jealousy? Do you wish you lived in America? I want to know WHY you hate me. Come on then out with it.
edit on 29-4-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Ya man.. don't want to do that dude...

I understand your frustration as there are a lot of members on here that are very ignorant towards Americans.. Don't feed into their prejudices.

To the Mods: We talked him out of doing something stupid.. Please don't punish him for this.
edit on 29-4-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Just curious, is this a response to
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just notice whenever there is an anti American thread there follows a pro American thread as sort of tit for tat keeping everything balanced. Fair and balanced.

Like kids in the back of a car.
You hit me first, no you hit ME first... and it never ever does end.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Just a typical day in ATS is all you need to find people who are ignorant enough to blame every single American for the actions of a few or Government. One point we must agree on here is that the USA is not the only country where half the population are as bright as the light bulb in Livermore fire department (I just had to), But WORLDWIDE!. The UK, Europe, Asia and Africans are no better....We do the same things Americans do, So stop blaming one nation.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't hate Americans...just what America has become.

That being said, I will hate Canada when it slides towards the situation America is in now.

To place all Americans in the same basket is in my mind, akin to racism.

Judge the Individual, not the Group.

On another note, I find myself feeling sorry for the Average American watching their home crumble and the Police State creeping in.

edit on 29-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i dont hate americans.. but 3/4 of the americans i have met or talked to are extremly cocky and ignorant to eveyone else.. in our schools in canada we have to learn about the u.s. just as much as we have to learn about our own country.. thn you ask an american anything about our country and they dont know anything.. some of you still think canadians live in igloos. i have lots of friends from the u.s. and im not saying everybody down there are jerks but there is a large number that come here and look down on us like we are nothing to them

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Oh my god mate. you seriously cannot be that ignorant.

Just FYI for everyone reading this thread, the OP made it in response to us telling him to be quiet about the royal wedding - a topic by which he started by calling an entire nation a bunch of morons. When we then proceeded to explain why we wanted him to be quiet, he immediately shut us down and threw the "America Hater" punchline at us.

So, in the interests of fairness, I will repost a response that I typed in the other thread - one that the OP seems not to have read.....

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by AndrewJay

The American hatred on this website makes me sick to my stomach.

What else do you expect when you come into an international forum and offend an entire nation, beginning by calling them 'Morons' all because they happen to do things a little differently or have a different belief system than the God-Almighty America.

You subject the rest of the world to America this and America that 365 days a year and expect everyone to shut up and deal with it, yet when another country has their moment in the spotlight all you can do is abuse them. Not only that but you interject with stories about how America the Great threw off the chains of enslavement blah blah blah...

This isn't about hatred. It's about the fact that the rest of the world is beyond sick to death of hearing about America every bloody day. GET THE HINT. We are sick of you. Nobody around the world gives two hoots about your history anymore. Your country has drifted far away from its original values, almost unrecognisably. Everyone else around the world can see this but you guys are so caught up in all your patriotic crap that you don't see the indoctrination. It's useless for others around the world to try telling you because you shut them down by immediately painting them as "America Haters"......a bit like you just did.

So yes, we are telling the American to shut up. This is Britain's day, not yours. Let them deal with it the way THEY want to, not the way YOU want them to.

edit on 29/4/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Oh my god mate. you seriously cannot be that ignorant.

Just FYI for everyone reading this thread, the OP made it in response to us telling him to be quiet about the royal wedding - a topic by which he started by calling an entire nation a bunch of morons. When we then proceeded to explain why we wanted him to be quiet, he immediately shut us down and threw the "America Hater" punchline at us.

So, in the interests of fairness, I will repost a response that I typed in the other thread - one that the OP seems not to have read.....

The American hatred on this website makes me sick to my stomach.

What else do you expect when you come into an international forum and offend an entire nation, beginning by calling them 'Morons' all because they happen to do things a little differently or have a different belief system than the God-Almighty America.

You subject the rest of the world to America this and America that 365 days a year and expect everyone to shut up and deal with it, yet when another country has their moment in the spotlight all you can do is abuse them. Not only that but you interject with stories about how America the Great threw off the chains of enslavement blah blah blah...

This isn't about hatred. It's about the fact that the rest of the world is beyond sick to death of hearing about America every bloody day. GET THE HINT. We are sick of you. Nobody around the world gives two hoots about your history anymore. Your country has drifted far away from its original values, almost unrecognisably. Everyone else around the world can see this but you guys are so caught up in all your patriotic crap that you don't see the indoctrination. It's useless for others around the world to try telling you because you shut them down by immediately painting them as "America Haters"......a bit like you just did.

So yes, we are telling the American to shut up. This is Britain's day, not yours. Let them deal with it the way THEY want to, not the way YOU want them to.

Welcome! You sir come to my thread this on the day of some royal daughter's wedding and you post this here?!

...and the circle jerk of back pats and high fives continues. how joyous.
edit on 29-4-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Glad to see TPTB are still on top of their game.

Keeping all of us at each others throats, so we will never vent that anger and frustration in the direction it should go.

Carry on gents.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'm starting to sense a little bitterness coming from you.

Just not getting it are you? It's like you are sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling
"La-la-la" to try and drown it out.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm starting to sense a little bitterness coming from you.

Just not getting it are you? It's like you are sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling
"La-la-la" to try and drown it out.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Again, thankyou for proving my point.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Seriously it doesnt matter what I say to you. Ive already defended my position mutliple times in the linked thread and all that ever comes of it is back patting and circle jerks. So now I just ignore everything you say and post things that have nothing to do with the conversation because thats all you've been doing the entire day. Only NOW are you actually trying to defend yourself when you dont have 5 brits backing you up on every word you state.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Did it ever occur to you that the reason people are starring and 'patting my back' and whatnot is perhaps because they think I'm right? Did it occur to you that perhaps it is you that is wrong?

I mean seriously, you start the thread by calling the British 'morons', followed by yet another recitation of American history and how you threw off the chains of the British royalty and then completely deny that the thread is not just an attention seeker because, for once, the world wasn't looking at America?

Go back to sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "La-la-la".

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Did it ever occur to you that the reason people are starring and 'patting my back' and whatnot is perhaps because they think I'm right? Did it occur to you that perhaps it is you that is wrong?

I mean seriously, you start the thread by calling the British 'morons', followed by yet another recitation of American history and how you threw off the chains of the British royalty and then completely deny that the thread is not just an attention seeker because, for once, the world wasn't looking at America?

Go back to sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "La-la-la".

No I was calling Americans that were sitting infront of their TV glued to it morons. I was calling the Brits that lined the sidewalks 5 days before the wedding morons. Never once in that thread did I say ALL BRITS ARE MORONS ...never once. Infact I even went on to state multiple times that I had a respect for the British. Notice the term HAD.

I brought up history, yes, and why shouldnt I? Do you actually believe that the ROYAL FAMILY we speak of is innocent? Seriously I want to know that. Do you think they're just there for show?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No I was calling Americans that were sitting infront of their TV glued to it morons. I was calling the Brits that lined the sidewalks 5 days before the wedding morons. Never once in that thread did I say ALL BRITS ARE MORONS ...never once. Infact I even went on to state multiple times that I had a respect for the British. Notice the term HAD.

And you wonder why you were asked to shut up.

I brought up history, yes, and why shouldnt I?

This proves you didnt read that post that I reposted into this thread. Fine, go ahead and call your fellow countrymen morons all you like, but when you start calling the Brits morons then expect to be told to mind your own damn business. Why the hell should the British of today care about what the monarchy did to America hundreds of years ago? You got rid of them, fine.....stop reminding the rest of the world of this every day for the next 200 years - it got old a LONG time ago for the rest of us.

Do you actually believe that the ROYAL FAMILY we speak of is innocent? Seriously I want to know that. Do you think they're just there for show?

What part of NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU ARE SAYING don't you quite get? This is as big a day for the Brits (and much of the rest of the world) as an American presidential election is to Americans and all you want to do is take that from them. What would you be doing if the rest of the world told you not to subject the rest of the world to your elections huh? Or your politics huh? You'd be pissed, just as the rest of us are at the Americans poking their nose into something that is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

But of course, I'm just pissing words into the wind here, you've got your fingers firmly superglued into your ears and are just content to label those who dont agree with you as 'America Haters'.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And you wonder why you were asked to shut up.

I brought up history, yes, and why shouldnt I?

This proves you didnt read that post that I reposted into this thread. Fine, go ahead and call your fellow countrymen morons all you like, but when you start calling the Brits morons then expect to be told to mind your own damn business. Why the hell should the British of today care about what the monarchy did to America hundreds of years ago? You got rid of them, fine.....stop reminding the rest of the world of this every day for the next 200 years - it got old a LONG time ago for the rest of us.

Do you actually believe that the ROYAL FAMILY we speak of is innocent? Seriously I want to know that. Do you think they're just there for show?

What part of NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU ARE SAYING don't you quite get? This is as big a day for the Brits (and much of the rest of the world) as an American presidential election is to Americans and all you want to do is take that from them. What would you be doing if the rest of the world told you not to subject the rest of the world to your elections huh? Or your politics huh? You'd be pissed, just as the rest of us are at the Americans poking their nose into something that is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

But of course, I'm just pissing words into the wind here, you've got your fingers firmly superglued into your ears and are just content to label those who dont agree with you as 'America Haters'.

I usually dont resort to name calling but you sir are a complete moron. Theres nothing more I can say. Just completely mindless and brainwashed.

I wash my hands of this mess. Close both threads I could really care less anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

For the third time today, thankyou for completely proving my point.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Did I miss the party?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join