It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump drops GIANT F-BOMB in Las Vegas while talking about OPEC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
another rich guy running for high office...big deal! republican, democrat, tea party, etc.... ALL RICH!!
and they supposedly all understand OUR problems and willingly want to fix them

you vote for this guy and $5 gas will be the least of your problems. they don't get much greasier then donald trump.

this is the guy who preached how important the american dream was and living fiscally smart to be a financial success was for years. hes also the same guy that raped the bankruptcy loopholes.

this is the guy that was pro-republican then very vocally threw support behind the democrats when the polls showed them trending. hes also the same guy who now is suddenly a tea partier while the polls are showing promise there.

this is the guy who slams china and the people who send american jobs and money there. hes also the same guy whos made a fortune there doing the same damn thing.

so next time we goto the polls to vote, lets try something we never done before, lets all vote for the poorest candidate.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
reply to post by beezzer

No worst of all, "France"

LMAO. That there was funny!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I can agree with that. What we need is not campaign contribution reforms, we need a limit on how much a candidate can spend and how much any third party can spend for them.

Let's limit it to under 5 million or less. That cuts out the advantage the super rich have.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
I hate bringing up Idiocracy because normally only smug jerks use it to make an illustration but this reminds me of the beginning of getting to that point where not using profanity or slang will be considered "faggy" or too "intellectual". Sad, man... sad.

Not sure how things are around you, but around here.... that point was reached a long time ago. I get looked at as weak for being self-secure and speaking my mind. People are constantly telling me that I'm speaking about things beyond their comprehension, and I honestly do my very best to dumb it down. The last thing that had me shaking my head in despair one moment, and cracking up laughing was the IDIOTIC music that was just on in the bar. It sounded like a top40 satellite radio channel, and I must say that the level of stupidity displayed in the rhythm and lyrics was so ridiculous that I nearly vomited in public at a bar....and I wasn't even drinking!!
edit on 29-4-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Did the people of Las Vegas cover their ears and run from the building? I'm sure the puritan virtue of Las Vegas must have felt assaulted. The F-Bomb is a rare thing there - you could be arrested for much worse.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Why do people bring religion into the picture when moral issues arise?

Copout, much?

Words are used to denote MEANING, and they often have an EMOTIONAL component to it. CURSE words are no different. Yet another indication of the dumbing down going on. People don't even realize the values of mores anymore. Tragic.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That's a great way for Mr. Trump to win over the Christian, family-value oriented Republicans.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

My wife was in a store (Claire's) the other day and came back to me, telling me of the lyrics she heard on the station they were playing. Literally, it was like "I'm loookin' in the mirrorrrrr, I'm likin' what I seeeee" and it got even more narcissistic and shallow from there. I have a two-year-old daughter who is already better adjusted and more well-spoken than most kids I see in Jr. High. I mean, a song about admiring yourself in the mirror?! Holy crap, we are doomed.

I almost vomited in the air and let it rain back down into my face. Which, by the way, would make more socially responsible lyrics than the song I just quoted.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So he got angry and let a few naughty words get away from him.

Big deal.

Last time I checked he was an adult and cursing in front of other adults isn't illegal (yet). I say its about time someone started throwing these words around when talking about some of our politicians and where our country is going.

I know I've been using those words when describing them.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwine425
I don't like him any more or any less for cursing....were not 10 years old anymore every one should grow out of the phase were certain words are "bad" LOL

Amen brother/sister, George Carlin agrees.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
If that's what it takes to become the POTUS, I could do it every day. He's an ego-centric sensationalist and I will CRY if he gets anywhere near the presidency. I didn't think anyone would be more disgusting that Bush, but here we have it.

I can see why people think this, and I wouldn't be so bold as to disagree totally; suffice it to say that it's all an act. Even if he has been a crappy businessman, he's a great ad-man. His self-fulfilling "success" mantra is pretty smart, and although I despise the entire advertising industry, I resent the people who are dumb enough to be taken advantage of by it even more.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
He must have a point???....

I mean, it can't be ALL about "supply vs demand" can it...

So NO ONE is making any profit off of oil?... Prices ONLY adjust when it's supply vs demand?

LMAO.. Yeah, right?..

CanadianDream420 makes a most excellent point. The problem is there are Too Many people making huge fortunes from crude oil. the 'players' have made more money than their families will ever be able to spend, regardless of how excessive and lavish they live. they know no want.

CD420: TY for posting those 2 YT vids. most excellent, indeed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join