It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Encounter With An Entity (and a brief description about their existence.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
In a prior thread I created, Orgasms Without Love Are feeding Evil!
I discussed the existence of entities. Some comments made there inspired me to share an encounter I myself had.

I know there are some who will never believe that interdimensional entities exist, whether we’re talking ghosts, demons, or any of the spectrum in between. Even I have a hard time believing sometimes, and I’ve had a couple encounters I cannot discredit. So what I would like to begin with is a brief description regarding “how” entities exist seemingly under our noses. Following the description I will describe an encounter I had.

To begin, I wish to take you to the building block of the entire universe; the atom. All matter in the universe is made of atoms, and all atoms vibrate, though at different frequencies. What baffles physicists is the manner in which atoms vibrate. Essentially, the atom is here, and then gone, and then here, and then gone, similar to a flashing light,(which is what an atom is)repeatedly. What baffles the physicists is where the atoms go when they are no longer here.

So why don’t we see things as such? Being here, then gone, then here again? Well, remember that you yourself are also made of atoms which are vibrating, and so you are also here, and then gone and then here again, along with everything else. On top of that, the atoms are vibrating so fast, the human eye simply isn’t capable of seeing it. At least not yet.

Picture it like this; if you were capable of vibrating the floor I am standing on, so it was here, then gone, then here again, at whatever rate you wanted, you would be able to vibrate that floor so fast I would not be able to see it. You could vibrate the floor so fast that I could stand on it, never aware that it was here, then gone, then here again. All matter is like this.

By now you must be asking what this has to do with entities. Well, everything exists on a vibration, the only thing that differs is the frequency it is vibrating at. For example, the atoms of oxygen are vibrating faster than we as humans, so fast we cannot see the air around us and the air is light. The atoms of a rock, however, are vibrating at a slower frequency, and a rock is dense and heavier than us. (Take a rock the same size of you, it will be heavier than you.)

There are frequencies that humans simply cannot perceive. For example, most people cannot hear a dog whistle, or the sound that those plug in pest control devices emit. Not only are there sounds we cannot perceive, but also colors. Outer space is not black, but when we look at the night sky, it seems as such. There is a reason NASA has to use infrared imaging, or whatever other techniques they have.

Entities, and not all, I’m sure, exist on a frequency that we cannot perceive, though some must be on a frequency close to ours, for sometimes we do perceive them, don’t we? An entity can be here when we are not, then gone when we are here, and so on. Sometimes an individual can also bring up their awareness slightly and perceive slightly different frequencies. There are some people who can hear a dog whistle. Sometimes meditation, or even sleep, can also bring us into a state where perceiving entities is possible.

With physical matter existing on a frequency, being here, then not, then here again, one can understand how there can be other dimensions existing right where we are, only at moments when we are not here. From here, one could explore the idea of the multiverse

I immediately loose credit when I begin the story of my encounter with the fact that I was in bed and, in fact, had just been woken up. I have never mistaken dreaming from being awake, and it was no different then. I was not dreaming, and I will essentially ignore comments stating I could have been.

Roughly a year after my encounter, a friend of mine, who claimed to be a gypsy (though I’m not sure of what the relevance is) told me she saw this entity that was following me and that it disliked her, was always with me, and her description matched mine. So this was confirmation for me as well, not that I needed it.

I awoke laying on my stomach, my left hand was under my pillow while my right hand was up at my face, my head on the pillow. I was pinned down.
Now this is hard to explain, but I could see the entity, though it wasn’t really with my eyes. It was leaning over me, one of it’s arms holding my right wrist down against the bed. My other arm was essentially pinned down under the pillow by my head. The entities other arm went through my back then out my stomach, curled down, and it’s hand grasped my genitals.
Nothing was painful.
It was cloaked in black and hooded, very similar to a grim reaper image, but I’m positive this was not the reaper.
It’s head was down towards my head, and it was whispering to me. Again, like seeing it, I could hear it, but it wasn’t really with my ears. It spoke in words I didn’t understand.

The interesting thing was, I didn’t feel that it was threatening me, at all! I mean, I was scared, I couldn’t move, but it wasn’t trying to kill me or anything. Eventually I screamed at it to “Get the f# off of me” and it was gone, just like that. I went downstairs and stayed up the rest of the night with my roommates.

After many years of consideration, my theory is this…
It was taking my energy, I suppose at my most defenseless moment, while I slept. Chances are it has happened many times before and since, but I just happened to wake up to it this time. I am a very sexual person, and for the longest time my sexuality had control of me, instead of my having control of it. I think this is the purpose the entity had my genitals in it’s hand. Either to illustrate how it had me enslaved, or that was it’s method for harvesting my energy.

I think what it was whispering to me was simply that it had me under it’s control, and telling me I’d never get away from it. Telling me I was it’s slave and it would always feed off of me. I think it was basically bragging.
As I talk about in the thread I link to above, entities feed off of our energy all the time, for various reasons. Our sexual energy is our most potent, however, and this is what I think it wanted from me.

I would like to invite everyone to add to my encounter with their own similar stories. I would also like to ask if anyone has any knowledge about the type of entity I encountered. While I believe in them beyond a doubt, I don’t really know much about them. I tried to be as detailed as possible in the hopes that someone would recognize the characteristics of what I “saw”.

For any who are interested, here is a good 4 hour lecture on some of what I mention in this, and the above, thread. I have many sources for the information I share, but this lecture was the most life changing.
video.google.ca...#
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Oh wow, I have never heard of an entity grabbing someone's junk..hmm...interesting.

I think your reasoning behind the encounter might have been correct, perhaps it was indeed trying to show you what was in control. Sort of like that little devil on your shoulder telling you to do evil things, and it feeds off your sexual energy whenever you do the nasty.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I feel enlightened reading this thread! Great job!

I have always believed in other entites and other dimensions, and you just explained how they exist it in a very down to earth understandable way that i wouldnt of understood if somebody who didnt know what they were talking about had wrote.

Thank you!

S+F

Peace!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't mean to be rude. However If you stay off what ever drugs you are currently taking I doubt you will have anymore problems.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ignore JerryB08. It sounds like a shadow person. I would try not being negative with your sexuality or baser instinct, and connect to the higher self.

Let me expound. This is a multidimensional being that was connecting to two of the main chakra. The Heart, from which most love comes, and the Base chakra, from which is kinda like our ground. So, in essence, it sounds like he/she/it was short circuiting your chakra energy system and feeding off of it.

Instead of connecting to your base, try connecting to your heart and third eye, and or crown chakra. This way you will have a "golden glow" instead of gaining satisfaction from just sexual activity.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm almost certain you were dreaming!

I've had occurences where I thought I was awake only to find out I was still asleep and dreaming. For instance, I was getting up (or so I thought) and all of a sudden my bed sheets start moving furiously and start to smother me!!! :O I could've sworn I was really awake but the second I started flinching I woke up. I started to laugh. It's happen about three times already. Different things happen though. Oh let me tell you this one: I was waking up and I heard my floor crack and then BOOM! Someone jumps on me! I was like WTF! :O And I couldn't get it off me! Then I got mad and I woke up.
These are some weird f-ing dreams; but that's all they are--dreams.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis or your roommates slipped you a mickey,oppressed memories of some sort.

I liked your story about atoms though. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Just because this person has had an experience that you find hard to comprehend, doesnt mean that they were on drugs.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The simply fact is yes it is all true what you say, and on the other hand what you said about how things vibrate is all so true.

So what does that mean, well we all vibrate as people and beings of energy, and we all vibrate at what ever rate we chose to vibrate at, given out present experience and understanding.

So simply you are attracting entities that are vibrating at your current vibrational rate, why because you allow it.

To fix the problem you only need to vibrate at a higher rate than the entities that you are attracting, this means you need to learn why you are attracting them in the first place.

Remember you were an energy being before you came to this world and so you may have made many different arrangements before you came to this planet to live this life.

So just ask you higher self and see what needs to be done to raise your vibration rate so that it is higher than the entities that are around you now, no this in not easier that it sounds for you will need to learn why.

And some times you may not like what you find and may not like want you hear and what you agreed to, but thats the lesson that you need to go through to move past what you agreed to with this entity.

Yup this is not new has bin happening for thousands of years, if you read through history and read the stories about people acting crazy and saying weird stuff and saying they saw stuff that would freak you out well welcome to there world.

So good luck there is more to this than you can ever imagine if you have the balls to go deep enough.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Wow, your chakra idea actual seems very logical. I have actually just recently, thanks to some suggestions in my other thread mentioned in the post, been trying to activate my chakras and direct energy amongst them. The entity tapping into my chakra system...very intriguing idea.
My encounter was a long time ago, 7 to ten years or so. I have since then released a lot of negativity in general, and gained more control of my sexual self. I don't know if the entity is still there though.
Thank you so much for your idea, I think your right.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Thank you for your advice. I agree with you on all counts.
You've actually reminded me of the higher self, which I have not had a lot of success in contacting. But also that I had plans made prior to being here...I never thought that there could be a prearranged deal with any of these entities. Could be possible.
I'm going to reflect on that for a while.
Thank you very much!
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Since your posts seem to involve sex, which is certainly unusual on ATS in this forum anyway, you leave me doubting about what is maybe going with sexual repression/expression in your world.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Ha ha, I appreciate your thoughts. I have to say that in my life now I am happily married and very healthy with my wife. At the time of my encounter with the entity I can say I was lonely. At the time of learning what I posted in my orgasm article, I was happily married.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Are you sure your experience couldnt have been some sort of wet dream? Ive never heard of ghost stealing energy through your balls before, just seems strange to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I beliebe in entities, but my friend, this atom business is all quantum physics! I think that is basic teleportation. Teleportation just can't work. I could explain a whole boatload of quantum physics laws and rules, but thats not important. I believe in entities. I also believe you were attacked by a succubus. it states that they rape MEN in their sleep. Well I hope its gone. May you have peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Wait wait wait... Let me see if I understand you correctly. You don`t mean to be rude, but you are just going to go ahead and assume that the OP only had this happen because they were on drugs? Perhaps you could use a little bit of a lesson on manners. I can make assumptions about you. Like that you must behave in this manner due to some kind of personal problem. Is that it? Things a little tough at home, eh? The wife been sleepin around? Oh... there is no wife is there? Little Jerry`s alll alone in life, isn`t he? Even if not you may as well be since you seem to like to isolate yourself as soon as you enter a conversation. Is that a little insurance policy so that way noone ever gets close and sees what you are so ashamed of that you would intentionally avoid any positive human contact. Whew, I feel sorry for your family, especially kids or wife if you have any... *stops to say a silent prayer* But your life isn`t completely worthless now, is it? You can stull get a little chuckle here and there by being blatantly rude to people anonymously because if you did it to their face you`d get taught a lesson you`d never forget, wouldn`t you? And you might spread a little joy to the other 2 or 3 people reading your post who are as miserable as you seem to be, because any person with their head screwed on straight would not be amused by your childish take on life... See, I have no reason to believe any of these things about you. The only thing I know about you is that you say rude things after claiming not to be rude. Maybe you should think about that before you go making assumptions about others...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Historically it is not uncommon for "entities", for lack of a better term, to have sexual concourse with human beings. There are many instances of such encounters throughout the historic records. Of course most historians will term these things as hallucinations or various experiences of dream states. If you were a religious person you might assume that you had been visited by an incubus or a succubus. Both of these are ephemeral beings that prey on the sexual and life energies of there victims. If it was not an unpleasant experience i suggest ignoring it till it becomes a problem. Look up incubus and succubus on the internet and you will find a plethora of informtation to get you started if you are inclined to search for knowledge on the subject. I do not disbelieve or believe you one way or the other, i mean, after all, i was not there. Good luck on your search for truth OP.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Oh, where do I begin.

Alright, I've seen a blonde hag next to me in bed whispering creepily and moving, but when I snapped out of the paralysis, I realized that whatever I saw was probably in the astral dimension, because the space next to me could not have been big enough for her to crawl on. But her tush was in the air and her head was laid low with her blonde tresses in a, probably a blue headband that was around her head,. I think she's what you'd call a sucubus.

Alright, one time I awoke in the night, and out of the blue, I asked where is M------, and I heard these whispering voices reply, on the ship, he's on the ship, like that, twice. I couldn't move because I was I had been in a stupor and when these things happen I usually can't move my body.

I've seen a silhoutte of the things with the fedora hats whilst I was in the paralytic state, and it somehow showed me a montage of nothing but negative things, and somehow got a female breathing hard in both my ears.

As I see it, it's what they do to drain my energy for food and pleasure.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The paralysis is not uncommon, but it also can be attributed to something called sleep paralysis. Also look up "night hag" or "hag ridden". Both of those topics will show you how far back those subjects go in history.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Wow, maybe you should talk about this with a professional psychologists. Yes I believe that there is more, and I may recall myself seeing a small glimpse of my "guide" (not longer than 1.5 sec, and I was not on drugs or meds or something similair). But this sounds to "good to be true", actually I really think that if you don't have "problems", you may have been dreaming awake, a lucid dream you know?

Regards

top topics

<<   2 >>

join