It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Melanin Molecule, The Sun and Nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever heard of or researched the molecule melanin and how it is prevelant throught nature and the universe?

I have done some research on this molecule and it is rather interesting to say the least. It is found in all things animate and inanimate, and on our skins when it is produced, it protects us from harmful UV radiation and converts sunlight into vitamin d and internal energy or Chi. It is being used prevalently in Eyeware and being researched as a more effect sunscreen and has been noted as an amorphous semi-conductor in a 1972 research paper. I am sure more research has been done on this molecule since then.

The Sun has always been seen as the provider of light, but it is actually the water and melanins in the atmosphere which create the energies we see as light and feel as heat. The sun and space and the universe are replications of the microcosm in us and all things on a cellular level, so the sun would be a large dark melanin molecule in an organic universe. The spaces in and between the sun, planets, stars, and in and between alll living things on any earthlike planet would be composed of melanin (dark matter) and water, since both are receivers, storers, converters and emitters of all energies.

I beleive th sun might just keep emitting more energies until it become unbearable for those of us living in and below the equator and possibly the entire earth (but that would take a second sun, as in the Hopi Kachina Prophecy maybe?)

Perhaps more kinetic energies from the sun might be a reason for underground bases being built and chemtrails, for those with less skin melanin and the means to protect themselves as the sun puts out more energies?

How does this tie in with the increased rates of skin cancer worldwide and what types of people actually get skin cancer from more sun exposure as oppossed to those who do no?
Just a guess of mine.

Anyway, here is an excellent site dealing with all types of melanin or dark matter found on earth and the entire universe:

www.tightrope.it...

Can't wait to hear your feedback....

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
am i wrong but isnt melanin only in black people genes?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Nope, everyone has it (I'm not so sure about Albino's though). People with darker skin have more of it..

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEVAH
am i wrong but isnt melanin only in black people genes?

You are wrong, melanine accumulation in some parts of the skin is what makes freckles.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
everyone has melanin in their bodies and skin...the more melanin you have, the less likely you are to get a sunburn. Fair skin people tend to have lower amounts than dark skin people, but i know people darker than my complexion who burn faster than I do, so there goes my whole thought on the subject.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
everyone has it. It's a pigment. It is what colors your skin.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
so basically black people have more melanine than white people right?? oh ok. cool article by the way

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hello to everyone!

Glad to hear the feedback, and yes all people have varying amounts of melanin internally and based on your ethnic background your external melanin productivity will determin whether or not you will be able to withstand UV radiation from the sun and properly convert it for use within the body for vitamin d. The foods we take in will have either a negative or positive effect on your internal melanin production and consequently your body's ability to produce eumelanin as well as the quality of the water you take in, if you take in enough on daily basis.

Hi worldwacther, nice body art by the way. Well, I have never heard of a very dark skinned person "burning" from sun exposure, only getting darker.
I believe if a dark skinned person were to burn it would be due to improper diet or a lack of knowledge about the types of foods and vitamins needed to facilitate proper melanin creation.

Melanin does bond to both good and bad elements, so it is possible for it to become diseased, and since the skin is the largest organ of the human body, any internal disequilibrium would naturally show up on our skin.

An excellent book to read online for free download is "Daylight Robbery", which details the research of John Ott and his findings about the healing qualities of sunlight, which I believe tie in directly with Melanin.
It can also explain why people or peoples who live in or may have originated mostly in the northern hemisphere experience SAD more frequently than those on and south of the equator?

Here are some links to it, you can do a search as well:

www.minotaur.org.uk...
www.lightforhealth.com...
www.orientationsnova.com...

"As above. so below, as within so without"

[edit on 29-7-2004 by mindpower]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Also, if any of you have ever researched or studied alchemy, internal alchemy and chi gung, i believe the outter alchemical agent spoken of in Taoist Yoga IS sunlight, and the balance between sunlight and the lesser light and subsequent enviromental energy changes which occur at night, and how we use our mind, emotions and melanin to use these energies to activate out own "generative forces" which are not semen in my view, but the subtle bioelectromagnetic force which travels in and around and beyond the body via the blood routes.

Areas which are high in Negative Ions are also very conducive to this process of internal alchemy, these areas are along coastlines, areas high in water and foliage, and waterfalls as well.

Kind of makes you wonder what the true purpose of chemtrails are:
Block the sun so those who cannot stand the changes occurring in the sun and solar system and wish to maintain power over the masses, specifically those who might benifit from more sunlight and awaken their latent psychic abilities and ancestral knowledge, so that they can stay in power? Increase the rate of SAD disorder and general depression and "sleepy mind" in most people so they are more easily controlled?

Also, in Taoist Yoga, and all energy activities and techniques, lucid dreaming, magic, and so on the WOMEN are way more powerful than the men
I am a man, but I have no problems admitting that fact, however both men and women need each other to be whole

Anyway, that is my view so far. We need more sunlight, and we should be living more outdoors and in the southern hemisphere too. Imagine if there were a mass exodus of people who just dropped everything and left the cities and left the illusion of this modern world and went south for a permanent summer
?

Of course, only those who would be willing to leave would do so, and whatever actions occur on earth, would almost definitely be "reflected" in the sun

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have developed an allergy to the sun - and sunblock doesn't change the reaction. The dermatologist and allergist both say this is somewhat common in fair skinned, freckled, folks who had red in their hair (thanks to my Celtic ancestors
) I have been taking PABA supplements this summer and it has made it a little better in my opinion but I also go out basically covered from head to toe. For someone who enjoyed boating, fishing, shooting, hiking etc. this has really put a cramp in my activities.

So does PABA have anything to do with melanin do you know? I am also the one who questioned in an earlier thread teh purpose of chemtrails - if they could possibly be to block some of the harmful rays on clear sunny days. Still wondering about that...

edited to change some typing errors.....jm

[edit on 29-7-2004 by justme1640]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hey, justme,

What does PABA stand for by the way? Is it the same as the Psoralen treatments many people take when they are allergic to the sun? Psoralens are naturally occurring chemicals in nature in the form of 8-MOP in dark pigmented vegetables and some herbs. Ammi Majus or False Bishop's Weed causes photo-sensitivity in the skin, so that your body will produce more eumelanin or skin melanin to properly handle the UV rays.

The treatments usually involve full body exposure to UV rays in a booth and I think they can get expensive too.

As far as chemtrails go, I think there may be more than one type of trail, some to block sun rays, some to poison certain sectors of humanity and maybe a way to facilitate defense from em weapons?

Anyway, I hope I was able to help, because I am still learning about melanin too

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
PABA info

There may be a link for lipoflavonoids before the PABA - that's what I get for trying something new -- but the lipoflavonoid link relates in that it is a B vitamin complex also and it is the treatment I get when my menieres is flaring. I think now that it is available over the counter I may get some and take it to see if it gets rid of the tinitis from the menieres. So it seems to me like I have a problem processing B vitamins.

Ok I tried a preview of this post and it seems like only the PABA one shows up -- so you will just have to believe me on the other -- or I could try to post it seperately since I can't seem to get both in one post.

jm

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hey justme?

That PABA link didn't work, it only had the http:// and nothing else after it.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sorry about that -- that is exactly the type of week I have been having --- I tried again and it didn't seem to want to work for me so here it is to copy and paste --

www.healthy.net...

jm

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hey Justme

Well, it seems that the body needs B6, B9, B12, Tyrosine and sun exposure in general to produce melanin. Specifically, sun exposure stimulates the pituitary gland so that is produces MSH or melanocyte stimulating hormone which facilitaes the pigmentation of the skin. If you are having trouble metabolising B complex then I can see where this would be a problem with being in the sun.

On a side note, I do remember reading about the reseacrh of william reich and his "bion pack", where he took beach sand and boiled it at hight temperatures and placed the resulting mixture in a cloth pack which could be worn (for a limited time) or placed near the body during sleep. I believe during his initial discovery of the use of a bion pack, he spent some time in a room with no exposure to sunlight, save the energy emitted from the boiling of the sand and the packs themselves. He was able to get a full body tan in the areas that were exposed to this energy, and subsequently he was able to withstand sun exposure even more. No drugs used and no possibility of bodily damage from any drugs

I will look for a link about that story.

Anyway, here is an excellent link which deals with sunlight, it's health benefits and healing abilities, and it does mention the origin of mankind itslef, although muddled to a degree.

www.sunlight.as.ro...

Hope this helps everyone to see how vital sunlight is, and why we have been given so many distractions in this world to keep us focused on modern civilization and not our reflected inner energy source and doorway to psychic power and wisdom in the form of the sun and nature.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
you would think with all my freckles I would have plenty of melanin wouldn't you
but it sure seems like I have a lack of same.

I saved your link so I can check it out later when I can give it my full attention -- thanks
I did look thru it quickly and was interested in what it had to say about blood sugar also.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mindpower

Yes! That is the KEY.....that is what THEY are looking for....the right person with the right "mix". Mix as in skin...skin as in energy....as in enough of the right mix to black out the sun. So if they can use you for there agenda then you will be on the wanted list. Only the "initiated" will know what am talking about.

top topics

join