It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding appearance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hey everyone! Today is the day the royal wedding will take place! Do you think that Aliens will be present for the show? I have heard So many different theories as to why. To me it would be incredible! I am the type of person that gets his hopes up for things like this. Honestly I could care less about william and kate. (sorry) But I would watch if i thought there would be unexpected visitors! BUT unfortunately I think I will be waking up tomorrow morning thinking, go figure, all that hoop-la over NOTHING. BUT again like I said, It would indeed make for a wedding never to br forgotten...lol

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The're already married. Best bet would to look through the footage and see if you can spot anything and then bring it to this forum so we can analyse it..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The UFO arrived yesterday. It was caught on a Dutch tourist's video. Headline news in the British newspaper The Sun.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

hahahaha see i told you i could care less about the newly weds lol well then, i would have to say that I woke up this morning to no new news about ET..... case closed to me. I was looking for something more like a mass appearance. something undeniable.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1
Hey everyone! Today is the day the royal wedding will take place! Do you think that Aliens will be present for the show? I have heard So many different theories as to why. To me it would be incredible! I am the type of person that gets his hopes up for things like this. Honestly I could care less about william and kate. (sorry) But I would watch if i thought there would be unexpected visitors! BUT unfortunately I think I will be waking up tomorrow morning thinking, go figure, all that hoop-la over NOTHING. BUT again like I said, It would indeed make for a wedding never to br forgotten...lol

It has already taken place...no aliens.
2nd

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion:

No Ufo at the Royal Wedding

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join