It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tale of two birth certificates: (Compare Obama's BC to twins born day after-incredible)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Look, I already made it clear yesterday [www.abovetopsecret.com...] that I believe Obama was born in HI as stated. That being said, the Birth Certificate still has issues with it. The problem I have is that Obama doesn't seem to mind there are apparent issues/concerns with his own B.C.

I would be like: We need to find out what the hell is going on with my B.C.!!! But no. Okay, then it is okay for us to check things out for him. He is way to busy golfing and partying to waste time on this trivial matter. Well, if you got the guts. Read this and you tell me what you think.

A tale of two birth certificates: 'Rosetta Stone' documents provide comparison.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de491435d5ea.jpg[/atsimg]
Photostat of Susan Nordyke's 1961 Hawaii birth certificate

That Obama's birth certificate lists a registrar that appears remarkably like a forger's signature joke on the word "ukulele" is not the only peculiarity observed in comparing the president's record with other long-form Hawaiian birth certificates that have been fully authenticated.

The question is whether the Obama birth record the White House released Wednesday is an authentic photocopy of an original 1961 vital record or a modern-day forgery. The Rosetta Stone for determining the authenticity of the Obama birth document is the long-form birth certificates for the Nordyke twins, which WND discovered and authenticated in July 2009.
A side-by-side comparison of the Nordyke twins' birth certificates with the Obama birth certificate the White House released yesterday reveals many differences, some with regard to content, others to format.
SOURCE: www.wnd.com...

I am stopping right there. If you want to read the Huge List of discrepensies and/or differences between the Twins born the day after Obama B.C.s in the same hospital and Obama's B.C. Don't blame me for the results

I put this up hoping you will at least admit the Obama B.C has issues with it. Someone may have committed a crime-utilizing the P.O.T.U.S Biirth Certificate. I think more than anything, we need to see what happened so we can make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. Mr. Obama just happens to be the person that brought the issue to the fore front.

In today's world of massive ID theft, we should be all over this and concerned. I think people are putting on their blinders just because it is the POTUS.

What if it was you B.C. and you learned it was full of..... things that don't appear to be in order?

I would like to see where these photostat copies come from. I bet you there is one somewhere taken way before Obama was anything.

edit on 4/29/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This horse is beaten beyond recognition

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Oh. Which one of the discrepencies between the two do you find odd?

Did you even read the piece?

If so, all good by you?

And, this story just out at 10:30 last night. I doubt it has been discussed as presented here.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Typewriter fingerprints. It would take 3 different typewriters for Obama to get done......

Someone finally listened, after three days.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Something is def going on with this....Here is my theory that I posted yesterday... My theory..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
***let's see if everyone ignores this question***

Here is MY question,
which I've posted in multiple threads on this subject,
yet have not had a single response to...

If the BC is legit...
I think the question we all SHOULD be asking is,
WHY?!?
Why the hell did it take so long?!?!

That is what REALLY bothers me about this whole ordeal-
and I think the "birthers" should reallocate their energies toward that debate.

Because regardless of what any of our personal feelings are-
it is ABSOLUTELY a question that needs to be answered.

And answered NOW.

Not 2 years from now.

edit on 29-4-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: typo

edit on 29-4-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Uh oh. Found an inconsistency on the Nordykes’ certificates.

According to birther logic their certificates are forged, or they were born in Kenya.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I thought the LAST birth certifucate was the real deal...
( two whole years of it)
no?
this lie is the true lie

edit on 29-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OMG...with shocking differences like this:

In Box 3, "This Birth," the "X" marking "Twins" in the Nordyke twins' birth certificates strikes the box upper left, as is the case with Box 4, "If Twin or Triple, Was Child Born," while Box 3 in Obama's is struck top right.

We can only conclude one thing......humans make errors while lining up documents in a typewriter.

Nothing will ever convince you...so why try???

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Nothing will ever convince you...so why try???

Convince Me? Of what? If you did mean me, read my thead. I indicated that I was off the Birther train yesterday... as to if Obama was born in the US etc. Please check my thread. I should have called it "I Give".

Now, as to the document itself. There appears to be issues but that is why we are here... trying to get to the bottom of it.

For example. The above post by aptness brings up an excellent point. I hadn't seen the other twins B.C., he did and he found a good note. Simple enough that it explains Obamas hospital location. Most likely the stuff/info forms were completed by two different people?

have a good weekend everyone (mostly everyone)

edit on 4/29/2011 by anon72 because: edit to keep it nice

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Attention Ignorant People

In the Nordyke twins' birth certificate, in Box 20, "Date Accepted by Local Reg." and Box 22, "Date Accepted by Reg. General," the date is stamped "AUG 11 1961," while the date is stamped on Obama's birth certificate as "AUG -8 1961," with a dash before the middle number designating the day. Read more: A tale of two birth certificates www.wnd.com...

Not sure if people here are familiar with date stamps. But the reason there is a dash on Obama's and not the twins is because the date on his was a single digit number.

-8 versus 11.

It's up to the person using the stamp to decide if it will come out as "08" or "-8"

Since this was the first bit of "evidence" provided. I couldn't read on past that. Because it just shows how hard idiots are grasping at stupid....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You know its fake when mainstream news puts this out
www.kjct8.com...

well at least those not being controlled by TPTB

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
***let's see if everyone ignores this question***

Here is MY question,
which I've posted in multiple threads on this subject,
yet have not had a single response to...

If the BC is legit...
I think the question we all SHOULD be asking is,
WHY?!?
Why the hell did it take so long?!?!

That is what REALLY bothers me about this whole ordeal-
and I think the "birthers" should reallocate their energies toward that debate.

Because regardless of what any of our personal feelings are-
it is ABSOLUTELY a question that needs to be answered.

And answered NOW.

Not 2 years from now.

I won't ignore it!! This is what I have been asking since the certificate was provided. Great, now we have the real deal. But what was the big deal of taking so long to re;ease it?!?!?!

THAT has puzzled me since day one!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Why did it take so long? For what? He'd already been vetted by responsible people who are paid to verify all these types of things. This birther thing started as mean-spirited political innuendo to mask *racism*, designed to incite gossip and make him lose political points. It was obvious to the entire planet. (Deny ignorance)

So until now, he did not play that sicko game or fall for the bait. Why should he have done so? He's an intelligent man, even if he might not be your ideal president. But people who should know better wanted to humiliate him and still do.

And still the world shakes its head.

As for the registrar. It's a title held by a single person with signing power, but that person usually has a few people working for him/her in the registrar's office, each with her own machinery (typewriter in those days). Each typewriter may have its own particular quirky keys as many did, and as they used to get entangled every once in a while (I know, I used to prang up my older sister's typewriter when I was a kid) and keys might thus have to be replaced. Then the letters would not line up exacly on the line, easily being out of kilter.

My sister used to align right with a typewriter, whereas my mother aligned left.

I have filled out "Request for registration" birth certificates in the hospital. That's when we would grab a pad of forms and go room to room to fill them out every couple of days, getting about four to six filled at a time. Birth order was unimportant, but the room order along the hospital corridor was. We usually gave the parents a couple of days to think about the name, because some parents just were not sure what to name the baby until it was a couple of days old. So the order of registration numbering can be due to a couple of reasons as stated above, but they are close enough to the reality of the registration process of those days.

Sorry to sound like a rant, but this whole thing is so close to insanity, it isn't funny. At some point intelligence must rule! Deny ignorance!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
"That Obama's birth certificate lists a registrar that appears remarkably like a forger's signature joke on the word "ukulele" is not the only peculiarity observed in comparing the president's record with other long-form Hawaiian birth certificates that have been fully authenticated. "

You know the current registrar is still alive as of a few days ago -- Dr Onaka - has anyone asked him if his signature is forged. Either he was bought off, or he is totally unaware of this whole "conspiracy" probably because they still use drums to communicate in Hawaii. Is Hawaii really a state -- it certainly has nothing in common with say Nebraska. This stuff is fun.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The bible code says its a fake...many people think it's a fake...I think he's a fake...the majority thought the world was flat until it was proven to be spherical...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join