It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first official advert on microchip inplant into humans:RFID chip?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis

Revelation 13:16-17

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Remember if you take the Mark of the beast (RFID Chip) it is a one way ticket to hell!

As this moment there is a chemtrail mania all over europe. I have no clue but it is looking very strange, it is massive.

edit on 29-4-2011 by stavis because: headline

I've seen this ad on youtube a year or so ago.

It's also possible that the mark is metaphorical or an e-tattoo.

I've read somewhere that God writes your name in gold on your forehead. According to an NDE I read about.
edit on 30-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I pray the lord that you are wrong. Everyone must do what they can to help on this one, make vids about it write about it but DONT EVER SAY: its gonna happend eventually BEACAUSE .... HELL NO-HEAVEN YES! Make a vid about this I will help spreading it and get your words forward, remember you are delivering the truth
you cant do it wrong!

NWO is est in europe many yeras ago, the real battlefield is on the internet and they are targeting US and middle ast right now.

1. take out you money from the bank.
2. pay of your loans.
3. keep filesharing all you can.
4. ride a bike to work instead drive a car.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Hell is real though.
..... Absolutely agree with you there ... I have little doubt it's real

Most people will end up in it
... Not so sure i agree with you there ... Certainly hope it's not accurate
From reading thousands of NDEs through the years .. watching loads of docus, and speaking with a few NDE'rs .. It seems, from our extremely limited understanding of the bigger picture .. its hard to find a straightforward pattern as to who goes where after here ...
My logic would suggest, bad goes to hell .. good goes to heaven .. and while i feel this is essentially the case .. there seems to be cases that don't fit my way of thinking .. hence i can only assume i am not educated enough to fully understand how it works .. i do believe where a person is at when they die (ie, their state of being), plays a part in determining where their energy is attracted to ....

I could go on about this all day .. but this thread has nothing to do with that .. I wish someone would start an NDE thread

I have thought about this ... and decided, that, i would absolutely not, allow a chip to be implanted .. purely because of the fact they were more or less prophesised, and the further implications of such prophecy being real ...
Its easy for me though, as i have no dependants .. no ties ...

If i had a beautiful wife .. and a beautiful daughter ... i doubt i could look into their eyes as they look to me for security and safety ... and tell them they must not wear the chip .. if it meant they were put in a potentially life threatening situation where they were unable to purchase food, or bare essentials ... or imprisoned or tortured

Although i do believe in my heart, i should not allow the chip to be implanted in myself ... that if doing the right thing even results in death ... its still the right thing ... as dying for the right thing (and hopefully being saved by Jesus), is far more appealing to giving into temptation to save my own skin, and feeding the same very big machine to which im very opposed ... which caused my circumstance in the first place ..

There are many dilemnas for individuals and families to face, if such a scenario ever does arise ... If one part of a family embraces the chip .. while another refuses .. this could inevitably split the family ...
People who initially dont want to wear the chip, would have to rely on people who do, for sustenance, no doubt .. but this would only work short term in most cases i imagine ...
On a larger scale .. Its fair to say the whole population would be split .. over who is a chip wearer, and who is not ... perhaps the difference would , who is obedient (slave), and who is a fugitive .. a criminal

Again ... i just wish i had a wee plot of land somewhere isolated .. with a wee stream .. and a cave .. and a rainbow .. and some birds in the trees and squirrels jumping around ... just for emergencies, should ever tshtf

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think that is the punishment for apostasy, that one must either choose to be martyred or choose to go to hell--and many might choose hell unknowingly.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

This is not done YET! i agree with you on what you are saying about the rest. I have read the thread about the ww3 is in progress, and I guess thats a sad fact coz it no doubt thats true. I dont to get OT BUT a lot threads here are about ww3, diffrent topics but in the big picture it is all about ww3.
Link to ATS topic on ww3 in progress

There is ONE simple thing EVERYBODY can do in this mess, and that is to get educated and understad what is happening and why. Also NEVER FORGET that the ones who actually started to "wake" people up to the truth is NWO, I am NOT talking about ANY person or site instead of the propaganda we see in media today. I guess this was infact the big misstake by NWO, they did not expect that internet is not not just providing their lies but also the truth for anyone whos looking for answers. Everyone has now the oppurtunity to research on their own and make decisions by them self on the fact they have found on the internet. The did infact lost all controll of the media when internet was invented.

This chip are they gonna try to pusch throug by saying different lies.

1. You NEED full acess IF you get sick outside your state, with this chip are you garanteed that you allways have this information with you at all time. There is NO need for this at all, thats a lie and these things has allways worked just fine without any chip and so on.

2. before the creditcard was intruduced they used the same type of argument. they did not tell what everybody knows today. did you allways carried around your whole salery in cash? did you have an application for a loan in your backpocket? and so.

This war is about information and I guess thy hate internet nowdays?

My english is not my birthlanguage or somehing a study, sorry about all misspelling

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Yes but this thread is about RIFD Chip ... and Near death experiences ... and rainbows ....

Very interesting ... thanks for the link ... i shall make my presence felt in the other thread also

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Pick your zone.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

Pick your zone.

Why is Australia grouped with south-east Asia?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Do away with all currency and have a smart card, with your money, medical info .etc...all on the smart card. In Asia they are doing some of this now. And...........what exactly is the beast? A worldwide connected massive computer system?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
And...........what exactly is the beast? A worldwide connected massive computer system?

Maybe i'll start to get some decent upload bandwidth from virgin then ...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Well, we all knew it was coming.

Looks like now it's actually here.

It won't be long before all shops will have readers for them now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join