It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first official advert on microchip inplant into humans:RFID chip?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Revelation 13:16-17

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Remember if you take the Mark of the beast (RFID Chip) it is a one way ticket to hell!

As this moment there is a chemtrail mania all over europe. I have no clue but it is looking very strange, it is massive.

edit on 29-4-2011 by stavis because: headline

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This commercial is so creepy!
You know though I heard a young couple talking about how they are all for it.People want it for their kids.I personal think its an invasion of privacy...
Not to mention it fulfills the prophecy...
edit on 29-4-2011 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
No chip will ever be put in me unless it is without my knowledge and/or with physical restraints.
If I can't buy or sell, I will hunt and fish and trade with individuals for commodities.

Ruse
For
International
Dominion

is more like it!
edit on 29-4-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Throw a little mind control in

Add some project blue-beam

And you got yourselves a making for a good conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
OH
HELL
NO!
I'm not paranoid, but how the hell can anyone really think this is a good idea? Big picture people!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I found this stupid brainwashed idiot who made at story about who got his implant
Note the pic found in the link! alson note the year when this was "invented"

He so proud to be biggest idiot i the world!

I love technology in all its forms, but for me nothing beats the power and mystery of computers and electronics. From the first day I took apart my parents' household appliances, to the day I got my first 1200 baud modem (yeah, 1.2k bps), up to today... I'm still fascinated by it.

Fascinated as I am, what drives me to tinker and code and solder things together these days has more to do with my dissatisfaction with things the way they are. I'm always thinking of ways to create or modify to make it work better (better for me). While I admire Nikola Tesla's ability to first think, then plan, and finally act, I'm more like Thomas Edison... stuck in my garage doing 10,000 trial and error runs. Sometimes though, other people might benefit from seeing those efforts and discussing some of the things I've gotten myself into. That's how I came to put up my blog, write a book called RFID Toys, and ultimately create this website. I've also put together a reader forum for RFID hobbyists, and a support site for people who use some of the software applications I've released.
LINK TO IDIOT

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
....why get a chip when most of us already carry one around....(cell phone)

and I agree thats one creepy commercial!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I can handle the truth...bring it to me...

These MF are the most sick beeings on this planet! they should be arrested taken to court and put in jail or put to sleep! They need to be taken care of.
edit on 29-4-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

What a Idiot!See they are trying to make it seem "cool" for the younger generation to except it.I'm going too ask my Daughter-in-law if she would have my Granddaughter chipped.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Letting the sheeple know the truth is extremely important but don't put religious rubbish to try & sell your point.

Just let people know how the chip is to track you, id you & control you & yes it may eventually lead to not being able to trade in commerce applications without, but drop the going to hell bullsh#t.

Otherwise very important thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
First the hospitals

65 Hospitals approved RFID chip

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
At first it will be voluntary, but then they will intimidate you when they switch banking and credit cards over to the system where if you don't have a chip in you, well, you just can't use either. Then money will be changed to credit through the system and then you either starve or get one. Then they will force you to have one or kill you because you refuse to swear allegiance to the government. Therefore you are an enemy and are treated as such.

The real trouble comes when they tell you you can't have one unless you deny God, or even the concept of God, and give your will to the anti-Christ.

Stay tuned, this is on the fast track.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Teach ourselves to grow our own veg ... Find a wee isolated patch of land somewhere, and live off the land ..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
anybody who tries to implant one of those in my body is going to be meeting their maker ahead of schedule...thats a promise...death to tyrants! death to the NWO! death to fascism! death to the surveillance state!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yeah I saw this advert ages ago. Came across it whilst researching social control. I reckon it'll eventually catch on though. Not that I'd want one.
The advert is odd though or is it me?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Dont be a fool! no matter what they say about this- just say NO!

edit on 30-4-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I feel absolute DREAD over this add.

DREAD.

That is just SOOOO WRONG!

Oh my God help us now...

And they’ll bring it to us on a feather pillow like a gift telling us it’s just what we need to live and survive, promising to save our lives why they steal them away.

People PLEASE educate your families and kids. PLEASE!

Even if you don’t believe in Christ? That isn't the only issue at the moment. Please - do NOT allow this kind of invasion into your very bodies! Because if you think it will end there - solely on ‘them’ wanting to give you a ‘better life’ YOU’RE WRONG!

THIS WILL BE YOUR END AS A FREE PERSON - PERIOD!

peace

edit on 30-4-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
another to throw to the mix..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
reply to post by stavis

Letting the sheeple know the truth is extremely important but don't put religious rubbish to try & sell your point.

Just let people know how the chip is to track you, id you & control you & yes it may eventually lead to not being able to trade in commerce applications without, but drop the going to hell bullsh#t.

Otherwise very important thread.

Hell is real though. Most people will end up in it despite laughing at it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The problem is there will be little resistance to this in the mainstream , see how it is already being pushed, aas a life saving device, that will protect you and your family . In a world with so much to fear , you need a chip for your own safety. "If it saves just one childs life" , "if you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear", two catchphrases that will be used in defense of this technology.

People will be demanding these chips, there will be no need to force them onto the population. There maybe a few who resist, but once they realise they can no longer get healthcare or make financial transactions, they too will be demanding a chip.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join