It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you haveto choose how you want to survive,this will be fun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

I wouldn't call killing animals for the sake of killing animals fun. If you had to do it to survive (food, self-preservation), that's one thing, but running over an animal in the road on purpose for the hell of it? Not my idea of a good time. I could probably kill just about any animal in your list with a good kabar, but it doesn't mead I'd do it just because I can.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

what about over population, theyre eating ur crops and while ur doing it u have a laugh?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Okay, I will take the scenario where I am in the bathroom battling a swarm of bees with one of those dancing fire sticks. At my age since I don't move as fast as I use to....I would have to twirl that fire stick like a majorette twirls a baton to get out of that bathroom---- but the bees dive bombing would probably provide the incentive to keep that twirling fire stick a spinnin'.
after all the stings I endured, I would imagine it would be a few days before I would notice my eyebrows were missing and some of my hair on the front of my head was gone.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
ill go with the Bear in the back yard....but a pistol??...yikes, better be a high caliber....that said, id shoot the rabbit scared sh@#less trying to escape and feed the bear the rabbit.....problem solved

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a wolf with a big samurai sword in the snow in the forest, no boundaries. This just sounds awesome and reminds me of the end of House of flying daggers . I gotta pick this one

Trowa

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

hahaha good picture u paint, it would be better for u to maybe move slowly
but bees are attracted to heat so hmm i dunno u might be in a spot of bother!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I would choose the bees in the bathroom. I would throw the firestick and tissue box into the waste basket together, hopefully it would smoke like a bee keeper smoke box, putting the bees to sleep. Hopefully I would make it to the running shower which would give me some protection until the bees were more docile. Then as much as I would hate to, I would set fire to the bees. I cheated, my dad was a beekeeper. Its all good, as long as the room doesn't catch on fire, or I die from smoke inhalation.
edit on 29-4-2011 by bloodnoir because: bad chose of words

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

Given the alternatives, that one seemed the most survivable to me

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I choose not to be in any of those remotely possible life events. I choose to be safe at home with my family; where love and nurturing is...no violence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join