It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you haveto choose how you want to survive,this will be fun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
cmonnnnn it will be fun!

ok...

so heres the deal

you haveto choose one of these

youre in the shower and 2 venomous snakes get thrown in over the top, a kitchen knife also gets thrown in, you have to kill the snakes to leave...

youre in a pool up to about your belly button and a great white shark gets put in with you, not a massive one but a fairly big one, then a spear gun also gets given to you with 5 spears (you dont haveto reload the gun)
kill the shark to leave

you again? ok youre on a soccer field and theres a lion thats been let loose, you have an axe and a shield
kill the lion to leave

a bear in a backyard, you have a pistol with 3 bullets. kill the bear to survive

a crocodile in hip deep murky water the size of a living room you have a shotgun with 2 bullets

a swarm of bees you have a fire dancers stick (yes its got fire on it) in a bathroom

a wolf with a big samarai sword in the snow in the forest, no boundaries.

a jelly fish in the normal ocean u cant touch the bottom you have a plastic bag with gloves on

a wild boar you have two knives in a ufc octagon

a hippo in a hunting range/estate thing you have a bow and arrow

a ape - pair of boxing gloves, hes wearing some too, ina yeah you guessed it a boxing ring.
he can kick u too if he so desires...!

400 rats - you have a syringe in the back seat of a taxi,they aint diseased

take your choice or add your own

you must fight.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

I'll take the boar and two knives.

I've killed a boar with less. Funny scenarios, though. Nice avatar, btw.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

haha coool thanks bud
did i mention that the boar is in heat and you look mighty fine to her? he he he

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
reply to post by VariableConstant

haha coool thanks bud
did i mention that the boar is in heat and you look mighty fine to her? he he he

No, as a matter of fact, you left that detail out...

Can I have a spear instead?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The Lion.
Cats are fast but predictable. And I would take the chance that I can eviscerate him from below as he tries to bat the shield. As long as my timing is good and he doesn't maim me in his death throes I'd get him.
And how badass is that? Killing a lion with an axe?

Super Badass.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The shark scenario would be a kind of easy one. I wait for the shark to move in for that first "sample" bite. Take aim with the harpoon gun and aim for its face. Doesn't matter what I hit, it only matters that I hit something. All I'm looking to do is stun the shark, making it think "WTF?!" Have you ever stunned a fish. They stop swimming for a second like they're pondering what in the hell just happened. That's all the time in the world I need. I grab the shark by its gills and flip the big fish upside down. Sharks when upside down become very docile. While it's relaxing to the posture, I grab it by the tail, still holding the gills, immobilizing it. Within a few minutes the shark will drown. (Great Whites need to remain in motion, keep water floating through their gills to breathe). This would be my method.

S&F for a thread that doesn't have the words "Obama" in it.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

haha very true i liked that reasoning!!!
a story to tell the grandkids

theyre pretty friggin big tho

youve made your choice tho, let it be so!!!!

would def make an awesome rug or the head on the wall

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

hahaha you crazy b@stard!!! you have 4 spears left!!! stuff grabbing hold of a shark and flipping it upside down and then drowning the thing hahah
gold star for courage tho awesome but crazy way of going about it!!!

i know uve seen a lot of discovery channel shows but sheesh thats crazy!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Lets just say I know more about shark psychology than I do about shark anatomy and i'd probably end up wasting speers hitting meat instead of organs. Drowning a shark is easy. Side speering one in a pool with waist deep water is not.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well, speaking as somebody who has crashed their car to avoid running over a wombat, I'm going to have to say it would upset me to be in any of these scenarios. I once ran over my cousin's cat and bawled my eyes out as I frantically drove him to the vet in the middle of the night.

What can I say, I'm crazy for animals and killing them, would be difficult. Except for the shark one, that would just scare the bollocks out of me!

Y'know us Aussies have many shark and snake stories. A friend of mine actually had a brown snake fall from the ceiling into his bathroom, from the exhaust fan AND while he was in the shower!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't fancy the Hippo one or the Chimp one. They are two scenarios that are going to result in death.

I'll go with the shark. Back against the wall, crouch under the water and wait til it gets close.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It would have to be the boars or the rats for me , the rest you would more than likely die from , epically the crock, with only to shotgun shells, my luck the shells would only be birdshot in them

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

a wolf with a big samarai sword in the snow in the forest, no boundaries.

ill go wi this if theres no pack of wolves and i'm dressed for the snow

( can i have carmen electra in a tent wi some rope a gag and jessica simpson on stand by?)

thats a bit off topic but a great scenario lol

edit on 29-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'll take the bear in the backyard and 3 bullets......I'm a good shot, so I could do it with 3 bullets for sure!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StereoInferno

HAHA polar opposites here
me and some mates were driving and we purposly drove over a wombat!! it was fun at the time
the snake thing would freak me right out, damn u raiders of the lost ark!

good call tho, killing animals is fun if u dont have any attachments to them or feel any guilt
i agree with u there, gold star!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

very bold of u mate!
i commend you for ur bravery
my hand would shake and id prob miss from point blank

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

geez youre pretty ballsy one punch and u cld knock that ape out !!!
u want the shark ok then!!!
i think the water would just raise the bar, humans arent ment to be in water

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

you can have the babes but theyre both dead and stone cold, u haveto use them to lure the wolf in...
thats the deal

ok ok u can have a hot waterbottle and warm them up but theyre still dead and u eventually haveto use them to bait the wolf, what u do in the mean time is morally and entirely up to u!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

nice one , i wouldnt expect them to move anyway, inside their personallitys are dead anyway make no difference hee hee

i can eat them when im done and use the wolfs skin for warmth, perhaps a jacket of fancy shoes or something

great change to the norm s&f

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

hehe good thinking. the rats would be abit scary tho individually stabbing each rat yuk!
and the boar they have some spikey things and fat and grunt and yeah fast runners
still least u think each scenario u WOULD die from... gold star

top topics

<<   2 >>

join