It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troubling Planetary Alignment May 30th, 2011?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
So using this cool solar system scope viewer, I fast forwarded to May 30th, 2011, and this interesting planetary alignment came up:

www.solarsystemscope.com...

Now does that look like any increased amount of stress on the earth could occur from what you see there?

Just wondering, cause looks like the ducks will be in a row, with the moon in there too. After what happened with the super moon and the massive 9.1 quake in Japan, I really have to wonder if there is something to it all.

Thread now open for predictions, prophecies for May 30th or thereabouts according to this strange alignment. I am not making any predictions necessarily, just pointing it out. Maybe that will be the day we get the strongest ever quake known to modern science.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I predict on 30th may 2011 something will happen. thats about as vague all these predictions have been so far, so im joining in. I have no proof no research but something will happen on the planet earth 30th may 2011.

Just like all the other predictions it doesnt matter how big or small it is, it still counts. Be it an earthquake or the train is early it still counts.
edit on 29-4-2011 by matthius because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by matthius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thanks OP for the tip, people scoff at all sorts of things but the planetary line up could indeed amplify magnetic forces and cause mayhem in our world.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by matthius

Haha thats the attitude! A true man always finds a way to be right!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/202325f64eaa.png[/atsimg]

I just thought I would add this picture to contribute to the thread.
Two things to note about this picture.
Since the planets will all be near the sun they will not be visible like they are here.
And I rotated the picture so that it would fit on the page.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It's actually around May 22, it's an alignment between the Earth, Mars, Venus and Mercury.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I hope Japan doesn't fall into the ocean on this alignment or california

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Could this thread be related in any way ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You do realize planetary alignments occur all the time, correct?
What about this would make you worry any more now than any other or is it simply just that you are aware of this one?
Hell, just a couple years ago there was a rare alignment of every planet to the sun.
Funny, nothing much happened.

www.universetoday.com...
www.2012hoax.org...

I think people are just so inundated with these doomsday prophecies these days from the made up mayan prophecy to the mythical and apparently invisible Nibiru that they see signs and portents in everything.
edit on 4/29/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
As I posted in a similar thread yesterday:

The distance of the other planets in our solar system is so great that the gravitational, magnetic and radiation effects would be negligible. Whilst each planet does have a gravitational effect on Earth, it is extremely minute and almost undetectable. Even if the gravity of the other planets was somehow magically multiplied together, it would still be less than the gravitational effect of the moon or the sun on the Earth

Anyway, the inner 6 planets were aligned in May 2000 and nothing happened

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Doesn’t look any worse then it looks ATM…
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1daa823b0035.jpg[/atsimg]
It’s a matter of perspective, you can rotate that map until you get some sort of spooky looking alignment.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You should really try and use png's....They look so much nicer.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

thats quite funny, Theres a Bilboard in my town that says theres a radio show to call in and have a preacher talk to god for you and it says Armageddon is on the 21st of May and the bible predicts it * i am not a believer in the bible* but that is still strange.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yes, and I felt something coming last night. Was really having a rough evening, moods amplified, negative thoughts of disasters amplified and harder to cancel out. When I was lying in bed, literally felt like something heavy was pushing me down into the mattress. It was an intense gravity feeling. Made me wonder if they were right about the Galactic plane and allignments with the gravity field from the center of the galaxy, what that would do to earth and us.

I remembered that some article or site had talked about the Royal Wedding and there were 6 planets in the same region, I'm not sure how many were in lineup.

Earthquakes a major possibility I found a link for an article from Cornwall University that talked about all the big quakes for ages, a long time they'd monitored them, say 8.6 and up, were all caused by allignments. I will look for it.

lanl.arxiv.org...
from Cornwall University.

And

sites.google.com...

I'm beginning to think that the Galactic plane is really important and that thin sheet of gravity emanating from the center is going to be huge. it may be the Shadow others talk about.

I could feel the gravity from planets.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Thx for the info buddy, impressive! Need to get that little piece of s/w
)

Anyways.. isn't the prediction I've heard for the last 20+ years suppose to be when ALL the planets will align?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
yup

we are doomed

same with the other days that it always happens

end of ZE world

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, and I felt something coming last night. Was really having a rough evening, moods amplified, negative thoughts of disasters amplified and harder to cancel out.

Wow, peoples moods change all the time

When I was lying in bed, literally felt like something heavy was pushing me down into the mattress.

Hypnogogia

It was an intense gravity feeling. Made me wonder if they were right about the Galactic plane and allignments with the gravity field from the center of the galaxy, what that would do to earth and us.

'They' were wrong
edit on 1/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It's now may 20th where i live and just a quick search shows earthquake-report.com...

M 4.9 2011/05/20 04:39 Depth 10.5 km SOUTHEAST OF EASTER ISLAND
M 4.9 2011/05/20 04:51 Depth 14.9 km NORTHWESTERN SAKHA, RUSSIA
M 4.7 2011/05/20 03:14 Depth 165.7 km NORTHERN COLOMBIA
M 5.6 2011/05/20 00:46 Depth 29.2 km NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
M 4.7 2011/05/20 00:10 Depth 37.9 km OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

thats 5 with a quick search, there is probably alot more than that all over the planet.

I think this should show that all vague predictions on here should be seen as attention seeking. pick any date at random, plaster a wall with months of a calander and throw a dart and there will always be something if you look hard enough, especialy earthquakes.

top topics

join