It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Saddam's Diagnosis, Prostate Infection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
With Saddam's lawyers claiming Hussein had a stroke and was nearing death, today an Iraqi official told Al-Jazeera that the former dictator suffers from chronic prostate infection, but refuses biopsy to see if it is cancerous. Other than that Saddam appears to be healthy.

www.firstcoastnews.com
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- Deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein suffers from a chronic prostate infection and has refused to have a biopsy to prove he does not have cancer, an Iraqi official said in an interview Thursday on Al-Jazeera television.

X-rays and blood tests carried out by U.S. military doctors did not show anything more serious than the infection and Saddam seemed
to be in good health otherwise, Iraqi Human Rights Minister Bakhtiar Amin said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The recent report on ATSNN about Saddam on his death bed along with a prior discussion can be found linked below.

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
NEWS: Saddam on his death bed?
Saddam won't make it to trial.

[edit on 7/29/04 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am quite sure I read about the prostata infection in german newspapers about one week ago.
But the stroke was real news, I hope he will survice so he will be able to attend the trial.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I hope he goes to trial as well. It would be too convient if he died before the trial.

Funny when I heard about this I was thinking back to how some have speculated he would probably die before he ever went to trial. Seems they may have been right.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is just a blur of crap, now isn't it?

Two days ago headlines read "Saddam gardening and writing poetry"
Headlines yesterday read "OH MY GAWD HE'S DYING!"
Headline today read "His nuts are swollen!"

Whatever!

[edit on 7-29-2004 by Valhall]

top topics

join