It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season Seven

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

When Crowley has made his deals he has not always taken a soul. However, Crowley also has lots of other daemons working for him whose job it is to claim souls and from what I gathered two episodes ago he is doing quite well there. What ever deal Crowley makes in one way or another he is going to get something useful to him. I know he wants the Winchesters to continue to work against the Leviathans so that along might give him motive to keep the trio together.
As to the bad news, yes it is to bad that there is two weeks before episode eleven, then worse news that we have to wait over a month for the next one. Maby this would be a good time to discuss the ratings and weather or not there will be another season.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Maby this would be a good time to discuss the ratings and weather or not there will be another season.

Supernatural is 99%going for a season 8...Ackles and Padalecki have signed for it,so unless something happens we get to see them for another year.

With series stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki already signed on for seasons 7 and 8, and The CW president Dawn Ostroff stating that she’d be “shocked if we didn’t pick it up,” the announcement of Supernatural season 7 has always been a “when” not “if” scenario. Aside from the TV show, Supernatural may very well be one of the most popular brands currently on television. With novels , season guides, monster guides, calendars, t-shirts, mugs, toys, comic books, a Japanese anime and monthly fan conventions all over the world, one might rightly assume that even if Supernatural’s television ratings did begin to dwindle, the franchise itself is still lucrative enough to garner renewal. Fortunately, we’re not faced with that situation – yet.

screenrant.com...

When Crowley has made his deals he has not always taken a soul. However, Crowley also has lots of other daemons working for him whose job it is to claim souls and from what I gathered two episodes ago he is doing quite well there. What ever deal Crowley makes in one way or another he is going to get something useful to him. I know he wants the Winchesters to continue to work against the Leviathans so that along might give him motive to keep the trio together.

If the Winchesters make a deal to save Bobby,i think they will make it with Crowley,not any other crossroad demon.Crowley will help them,because his ass is on the line too.The Leviathans are powerful and they don't like him,so he has no choise but to team up with the boys.If he had no personal interest in the story,he wouldn't even bother to order his demons not to attack Sam and Dean.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Phantom, thanks for the information. That was some interesting facts you gave. Like the monthly fan meetings. I have not heard of any of that going on. I think I might want to look into the cartoon though. With what you said I am glad it is probably going to be picked up for another season. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out though. It is unfortunate have not heard anything about Michael, but it is not like the show was to dependent on him.

As far as Crowley goes yes he has a stake in wanting to get rid of the Leviathans. He will just also jump to the other side if he thinks it would benefit him. That is just why I say he will want something if he ends up bringing Bobby back.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

If you want to attend a supernatural convention i suggest you register soon.here are the events for 2011-2012

www.supernaturalwiki.com...

I'm thinking to attend one in Europe next year,the Asylum Europe 3.

www.supernaturalwiki.com...

I agree with you that Crowley will change sides in a blink of an eye,if that what suits him.If Sam and Dean come to the point to make a deal to save Bobby,it will definetely be more than their souls.Or maybe he will ask for nothing and them use this in case they turn against him.
I'm not sure how it will be done,but i expect creativity from the writers on this.A deal with Crowley is the easy way out,unless there is a catch.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Phantom
thanks for the links, I will look into them. I do agree Crowley would be the easy way to keep Bobby in the show, and because of that I do suspect it will go a different direction. I say that just because there has been surprises in this season that I did not really see coming. For now I will just hope Bobby will stay around.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yes, they keep surprising us but that is my hope too.Bobby is a great character and i would hate to see him gone.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Phantom
yes that is something we both seem to agree on.

I looked at that link you sent about the conventions. It was impressive being all over the world, and ever month. I also looked back and in some past years there has been three every month. So I do see what you mean by it really should get another season because it does seem as if there is plenty of support for it out there.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Please tell me they are not killing of Bobby.

Aside from that as far as the episode went if you want to look at it as an ode to Bobby it was ok. Not up there in the top five or anything but I did like it about as much as I liked any episode.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Please tell me they are not killing of Bobby.

Aside from that as far as the episode went if you want to look at it as an ode to Bobby it was ok. Not up there in the top five or anything but I did like it about as much as I liked any episode.

For their own sake i hope that they will not kill him.OWS will be like boyscouts play against the hordes of angry fans

The ending of the episode got me thinking,there is a way for Bobby to stay alive.He will propably trick the reaper to get him out of the body(he is trapped in there) and then as a spirit will use his connections in the spirit world(Crowley,an angel,Death) to return to life.
Or he will remain a spirit and he will fight Leviathans from the spiritual realm,where in theory they cannot harm him.Every hunter that dies in a battle with demons goes to heaven.Maybe he will seize the opportunity to get some help for the boys.

As far as the episode went i fought it highly emotional and i loved it.Between you and me i must admit that i cried in many parts of it.I loved the part when he was talking to his father about Sam and Dean.(I adopted two boys and i raised them to be heroes).

Anyway next episode January 6.One month.....but who's counting

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Phantom
thanks for the post. I was starting to wonder where you were, and it very nicely worded.
I was also thinking through the entire episode that Bobby may die but still keep the character around as a ghost. I do not remember any one saying a ghost has to be evil, and from I can remember from times past when a spirit is ready they can go into to light. I think that is really a stupid idea. It just screams of being a teenage drama with the monsters that are suppose to be more sexy humans then monsters. That being said if it does go that direction I will at least be happy that Bobby is still around. Point being if he does stay in the show as a spirit I don't think the writers would be stupid enough to change his character.
Thanks for the date update, but whose counting

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I do not remember any one saying a ghost has to be evil

In the episode "Home"(i think it was season 1),the spirit of Mary Winchester fights the evil poltergeist that haunts the house.So no,ghosts don't have to be evil.Of course "ghost" Bobby will propably be a pain in the arse,especially for Crowley.He is a grumpy old man and he will make a grumpy old ghost.

Another thought i had is that they can turn him into an angel.We know that god created the angels,but now that the majority of angels are dead,he might want to create new ones and Bobby could be a candidate.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Phantom
Bobby staying a pain the arse is kind of what I meant by the writers not changing his character. Being the surrogate father he is kind of the glue that helps hold them all together. If the creator decides to step in and make some creative changes I don't know if Bobby becoming an angle would be in the cards. Yes a lot of angels have been getting killed in the civil war that is going on. What I would more see is the creator bringing back some of the more well know names, say Gabreial, Michael, or just creating some more angles.

Something else that I was thinking is if Bobby is dead I think the Winchesters might get a closer connection to his Sheriff friend. They could still use some one in the living world to get them out of trouble when they need it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would just like to say that i applaude the writers there for having the courage to kill off as many of the chracthers as they have already killed off. And the series is still going. Most series do not have that courage. With the exception of The Walking Dead.

And i think someone will have to step in if Bobby is turly dead and will not come back in some magical way. I think there gonna have to have someone step in when the borthers have a fight.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Philosopher
thanks a lot for posting, it is nice to see some one else say something.

Yes a lot of characters have been killed on on this show. Most have been secondary characters. Bobby and Cas in my opinion have both been primary characters. I know not every character can go on for ever but Bobby I think is one that should be kept. I like Cas a lot also but I have accepted that he is gone. Several others I think could have been additions to the show if they were not killed off also.
Hope to see you around more.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Good news

Misha Collins will return in episode 17 and will appear in 3 episodes.I don't know if he is going to be Cas or Leviathan,but he's back!!!!!

I just learned the news and i have this big ,stupid smile in my face,i had to share.

It seems the next episode is kind of irrelevant from where the story left of,but you never know with these guys.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Phantom
thanks for the up date, and it will be interesting to see what will happen with Cas, or what ever character will be played in place of him.
As far as the next episode goes as long as they give us all the news on Bobby I will be happy with it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I hope there are some people still following this.
I am cheesed off about Bobby, but all the same rest in peace. He was a surrogate father to the Winchesters and he was proud of what they have become, so perhaps he died happy with that.
Of coarse new characters had to be introduced. The father I don't know what to think of. Just a hunter who like Sam and Deans father, trained his kid on what it is to be a hunter. I see great potential in her as a character. When I have said that before they end up killing them off. I hope they will say something about the sheriff. I still think she could be a good asset.
Hope to hear more from everyone else.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Still here,ready to report captain(sorry about that,i was watching star trek again
)

Bobby's gone,but it's weird that they didn't give him a hunter's funeral(they showed John's and even Adam's) and 2 weeks later they haven't told anyone about his death....Is it me or they are hiding something?

As for the new hunters,if i understood correct from what the girl said,they quit hunting.I liked them too,hope to see them again.

Frank's character(the conspiracy guy) will propably be a substitude for Bobby,on the research level of course and as for sheriff,i hope we will see her again.

Anyway it was a regular hunting episode,i was hoping for something stronger.

Oh and the Gwyneth Paltrow is a leviathan,made me laugh a lot.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I just watched Friday nights episode. I am still pretty bummed they decided to kill off Bobby. He was the last remaining character from the beginning of the series that gave Sam and Dean some family roots and provided some much needed support to them. I realize that all series have storylines that have to evolve and grow, it just feels like this show is losing too much of the good things it has always had. I will never stop watching of course, but if they keep taking away the very things that made it so good, I may lose my passion for it!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

It is strange they did not show his funeral. That would make one think they are hiding something. It is because they were arguing over the information that makes me think he should actually be dead.

The young hunter did say that it was her first and last kill, however they also said that hunters never quit the business. I tend to think the latter will prevail. Just not something you can get out of.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join