It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season Seven

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I took it that cas was dead when his trench coat floated to the top of the pond.

From what Misha Collins said in some conventions he would appear in season 7,but not as a regular,so i was hoping that Cas will be back(apart from the first two episodes).He is too popular as a character to be left out like that.

Maby some day we can get a few more people to chime in hear .

Where are all those people that were active in the season 6 thread?They stopped watching or they haven't noticed this thread yet?Maybe we should PM them....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

As to Cas with this show anything is possible. So if he is dead again it would not be all that out of the ordinary to find a way to bring him back. It is kind of an easy answer in a way but it is how the show works.
It was kind of disappointing that the Sheriff that arrested the Winchesters died in this episode. I was thinking they might have a new friend there.
As to the Sheriff in Bobbies town perhaps there will be a character there that we can see a little more of.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

As to Cas with this show anything is possible. So if he is dead again it would not be all that out of the ordinary to find a way to bring him back. It is kind of an easy answer in a way but it is how the show works.

The old "nothing stays dead in this show"
I just like the character too much to let go that easy.

It was kind of disappointing that the Sheriff that arrested the Winchesters died in this episode. I was thinking they might have a new friend there.

The leviathans wouldn't allow them a new friend.

As to the Sheriff in Bobby's town perhaps there will be a character there that we can see a little more of.

I believe that is very possible,she is a good character and i like her as well.I also believe that Bobby needs someone esle than the boys,someone closer to him.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I like the character of Cas also, however the thing I liked about him is that he is an angel. So even if Cas did not come back and they managed to hook up with another angel I might personally find that just as good.
When the Leviathan killed the Sheriff and the Medical Examiner I had the impression it was done because they were in possession of the bodies of the two that might actually be dead. Not that part of the next strategy might be to kill any one that they might have come in contact with in the past.
I agree Bobby could use another friend. I was kind of thinking it might be the neighbor he saved that one time. The Sheriff would be better because of powers granted her. The does however go a little bit against the themed character of the hunters though. With the life style they live hunters don't really have time to make a relationship work. That being said I still hope he can hook up with the Sheriff in one way or another.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
A good hunting episode and an excuse to bring Sam and Dean back together.I liked that the boys finally talked about their feelings and hopefully everything is cool between them.

I also liked the message from Ellen to Dean:Start trusting people or i'll kick your butt from the beyond

Although he never mentioned before the feelings he had on Castiel's situation and death,i thing it was part of the reason he acted like this.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Phantom
Your right, a good hunting episode, and a good way to get Sam and Dean back together. I like the Ellen comment also. However what bothered me was the Impala was not there. As I recall they had to ditch it because it was being tracked. But since that problem had been rectified they should be back in the Impala. I do fear a lot of people who like the show will be very disappointed that the Impala is not there any more, if that is the case.

In case any one is curious I looked up Lily Dale, and it looks as if it is exactly what was described in the episode

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

However what bothered me was the Impala was not there

They propably want to keep a low profile for a while,i bet the Impala will be back at the next episode.There's no way Dean can live without his baby.

In case any one is curious I looked up Lily Dale, and it looks as if it is exactly what was described in the episode

Cool.I couldn't imagine that something like that was real.Americans are crazy.I love them

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It is a crazy place. There is a newer documentary on HBO called "No one dies in Lily Dale" which is all about the town, it's inhabitants and history.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Cool.I couldn't imagine that something like that was real.Americans are crazy.I love them

Phantom
yes you can find just any any thing or any one with some strange idea in the U.S. Got to admit it keeps things interesting

As the Impala I hope it does come back. That has been a staple of the show for a long time.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
It is a crazy place. There is a newer documentary on HBO called "No one dies in Lily Dale" which is all about the town, it's inhabitants and history.

Thanks for the information, and for posting. I will look it up see what I can find.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This was in interesting one. I knew right off something had to be wrong, just did not know what. That it was a love potion should have probably been a guess high on the list. Am glad Crowley popped into the picture if only for just a few min to let the Winchesters know that he knows about the Leviathans. For a few min I was actually thinking that if Becky gets her head on straight she might be good for the team. I might be looking at things through rose colored glasses there but still it might have worked.
My favorite line in the entire episode was when Crowley was ripping his minion a new one for creating the loop hole, when he said something to the effect, "this hell it is not wall street, we have integrity." I could not help it but start laughing. I hope the people on wall street get that message.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

"this hell it is not wall street, we have integrity."

Best quote of the season so far.I was laughing even after the episode ended.
I also liked that Crowley informed the boys that he told his demons to stay away from them,while they fight the Leviathans.It's a sort of unofficial help from his side.

Only thing i was hoping in this episode,was more leviathan action.It was a fun episode and Becky was hilarious.I also laughed at the part when Dean goes into the chapel with the gun and his face when he realises that Sam is getting married.

Anyway i hope they will move a little with the Leviathan story in the next episode.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Phantom
I do agree it is the best quote of the season. I do think that is one I will keep in my mind to use when the time seem right for it. It was a fun episode. Not that every episode should be like that one but maby there would be more people on this thread if more of them were that fun. There was another quote that I liked on the episode. When Becky has Sam tied to the four corners of the bed and she is on the computer phone to the demon complaining that the love potion wore off, she was saying something to the effect of, "this is not what I imagined my wedding night to be like, well maby a little bit like this but not entirely." I just had to chuckle a little bit at that one also.
As to the Leviathan I am glad every episode is not about them. I don't like the never ending stories. I am sure they will pop up again but for the time being I don't mind just having the reminder that they are still out there and in this case building more enemies.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The ending on this one really ticked me off. I like Bobby a lot and do not want to see him go the same way as Cas. Aside from that I liked the way the episode unfolded. Looked for a monster and ended up finding more Leviathans. Although there is still no clear cut plan for the Leviathans again a little more information has been released on them. They also did mention Cas as being lost. The boron is suppose to work to bring down the Leviathans so I hope that is still the case, and in this case they just were not using a strong enough concentration.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
When the episode ended i was like:Nooooooooooooooo,not Bobby.
I'm not sure what the plan is,obviously they want to take over the world.The experiment was to make people dump(more than they are now?),more apathetic,so they can create more hosts.Maybe strong human feelings prevents them from taking over a body.
The zombie type thing was a misfire in the experiment and the doctor's punishment was really...creative.

Anyway i hope that if Bobby is dead or mortaly wounded that they will ask for help from Death or Crowley.Noone else left to help them,at least noone that we know of.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Phantom
anything could happen. I am hopping the bullet just grazed him and that he will be ok after a doctor looks at him. I just really hope they don't kill off Bobby. I do think he is one of the staples of the show.
That part when the Leviathan ate him self, that was rather strange all right. That is one that I did not see coming. To bad we don't know how many of them there might be.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Bobby is very important to Sam and Dean and if he dies it will be like losing their father all over again.I think that they are willing to make a deal with Crowley than just let him go.

We must assume that the Leviathans are too many,because they have access to everyone that drinks water.For now we know that they have possess one person with great power,which means that he has access even to the president of the United States.For now they are few,but maybe the experiment is to create new Leviathans.

When Dick started talking about punishment,i thought the others would eat the doctor,but this yes i didn't see it coming either.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Phantom
I agree with what you said about loosing Bobby would be like loosing the father all over again. I have thought Bobby had become there surrogate father for quite some time. That aside I just do like the character a lot also. All that being said I do think you could be on to something that Sam and Dean would make a deal with Crowley to save him. The problem is the cost of bring some one back is usually a soul.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Crowley made a deal with Bobby and he didn't claim his soul.I believe that they will take their chances and try that,if Bobby was killed.He also put in the deal to make Bobby walk again.He had a personal gain at the time,but the second part of the deal showed that he kinda likes Bobby.
Crowley can be nice,considering that he is the king of hell,and with a common enemy i believe he will help.
With no other supernatural friend left to help them,i'm afraid Crowley is all they have.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ok i have good news(SPOILER) and bad news.

Good news:Bobby didn't die ,but he's critical.

Bad news:This friday there won't be an airing of the 10th episode,it will play next Friday December 2nd.Also this will be mid-season finale,which means episode 11 will play next year

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join