It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season Seven

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I just read that the show got renewed for a season seven. I hope it will be good and keep in the tradition of the show. Pleas post what ever you like hear after season six ends.
Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Season 6 is not that good
compare to the first 5 season

they renewed supernatural but not Stargate Universe ... i dont understand

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Stargate Universe was stilted and boring and didnt have the same quality as Stargate SG-1.
Sanctuary and Warehouse 13 are great IMHO

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I hope Supernatural will never end lol
it's too good of a show
can't wait for season 7

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I am looking forward to the next season too. I have been hooked since the very first episode in season one. Sam and Dean have been through so many changes and circumstances, I have to wonder where the writers are going with this next season. Can't wait to find out!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As long as it doesnt get too over the top again it will be ok, I have a feeling they are aiming at the same audience that may like twilight and caught up in the vampire hype

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Can't wait for the next series but I don't know where they're going to go with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My fellow ATSers in case you haven't seen it yet, the new Supernatural preview trailer for season 7

And a sneak peak vid from comic con(episode 3 )

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Phantom
thanks for posting

I will restate what I thought at the end of the last season; either which is Michael, Lucifer, or Michael and Lucifer will work together to defeat Cas. It now seems ofishal that Cas is now the bad guy. If it matters I still like the character of cas. I do like the stories so I do hope they will continue.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I don't know if Castiel's change will be the main story line this season,they will definetely finish it and we will propably see many new characters and hopefully the ones you mentioned.Death,Crowley and Bobby are back.I believe that Death will play a big part in the Castiel problem.

If this is the final season of the show they will propably try to close some loose ends.If they are planning to go on with it,they will start a new story line.

Less than a month remains until the premiere......I can't wait.....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I really hope they don't cancel the show. Although many episodes are better then others I still do like it, and I like most all of the characters. I also agree death will be in more of this season then in the past. He has also demonstrated that he can get into and out of the cage with Michael, and Lucifer. That is why I think he may free one or both of them. If not him the possibly Crowley. I am saying that because I do think Cas is going to be a big problem. If the two most powerful beings can not get him in check the only answer I see is the creator stepping in.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Eventually they will have to end it.I'm preparing for that since season 4.Truth is i don't want to see it destroy everything and become a shadow of what it was.

I agree with you that if death,Michael,Lucifer can't manage to defeat Cas,God will step in.It will be an epic battle.One thing i don't want to see is the problem to be solved by itself.What i mean is due to his arrogance Cas will use all the power and will deplete the "batteries".That would be too easy and i hope that they will not do it.
I want to see them all come back for the final battle(the 5 year old in me just woke up
)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Phantom
wow you are up early

Yes I know all things come to and end I just don't want to see it happen because I am enjoying the show. I agree I don't want it to become something different then what it was. To me if they just keep doing what they do, meaning chasing down evil things, they it can keep going to the end of days as far as I am concerned. That being said I do like all the characters weather they are the originals or the walk ons that have found there place in the show as it is now. So I hope we keep seeing cas, Bobby, as well as Sam and Dean and most all of the others. Where Michael and Lucifer are concerned I think we might see both but only one will prevail.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Good morning to you my friend

It's already 12 o'clock where i am and i'm at work,not working...First day after summer holidays and i'm really not in the mood .

On topic:About Michael and Lucifer i was thinking,maybe they will ask from the boys to give up their bodies in order to kill Cas.That would be kind of interesting.Since they were trapped in the cage their vessels were destroyed,so they need new ones when they return.The only ones that are compatible are Dean and Sam.

I have a feeling that this season will be very intense.26 days lest(but who's counting)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Phantom
already 12 where you are, woops

It is just after four am hear so still rather early for me.
That Michael and Lucifer may ask for the bodies to defeat cas is an interesting possibility. I just don't think Sam and Dean will let it go that way. Mostly because Dean has already day no countless times to Michael, and Sam has experienced what Lucifer will do to a soul. I also think that if Michael and Lucifer get out of the cage we can not down play how Crowley will fit into all of this. I am sure Lucifer will have to deal with that situation one way or another.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Personally, I'd like to see the character Chuck Shurley, aka Carver Edlund, come back. In season 4 and 5, he was the prophet who was protected by an arch angel and wrote a series of books about Sam and Dean's life.

However, at the end of Season 5 he simply disappeared into thin air. I always figured it was because he wasn't a prophet at all, but God hanging out on Earth and subtly intervening in Sam and Dean's lives.

If anyone were to stick it to Castiel, he'd be my choice.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The boys will play hard,because they don't trust them.But if Cas gets too dangerous and insane and the 2 angels are the only solution...they might say yes.

On the Crowley case,he will run and hide.If you remember Cas said that he has plans for him,so if Michael and Lucifer get out,he will propably protect Crowley for as long as he needs him.

reply to post by allenidaho

It's been speculated that Chuck was God.We don't know for sure.I would love to see him return,he is a very good character.
If he is just a prophet with all the mess in heaven i don't think that they will give him a bodyguard.It will be up to the boys to protect him.Unless God has a secret army,

It's funny how we almost finished the story and the season hasn't begun yet.
It will be a hot winter.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
Personally, I'd like to see the character Chuck Shurley, aka Carver Edlund, come back. In season 4 and 5, he was the prophet who was protected by an arch angel and wrote a series of books about Sam and Dean's life.

Allenidaho
I would like to see the prophet come back also. Again he is another character that I did like. I did most like the episode when there was a convention of the supernatural books at a small hotel, and out side there were 15 Impalas, haha.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I agree Crowley is most likely hiding some where. I got the impression he was very afraid of Cas, and for good reason. Yes Cas probably has plans for him I just mostly see him trying to stay away for his own survival at the moment.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Good morning

I just found the official synopsis for the season premiere.

"Castiel doesn't kill Sam, Dean and Bobby but warns them not to interfere in his business. Assuming his new role as God, Castiel sets out to right some of the wrongs in the world. Dean decides they should bind Death and order him to stop Castiel, but the former angel is one step ahead of them, leaving Dean to face a very angry Death. Meanwhile, Sam struggles to deal with the broken wall in his head."

www.buddytv.com...

The article contains an analysis on the brief synopsis of the episode.

Dean vs Death....Sounds promising.
What do you think?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join