It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Veitch Arrested In Pre-Crime Raid For “Conspiracy To Cause Public Nuisance”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I was wondering if there were going to be any protests from the Love Police at the wedding, but seems the leader Charlie Veitch has been arrested for conspiracy to cause public nuisance.

This seems a little harsh I understand that the Royal wedding is a big show, but locking up dissenters is a step too far in my opinion. Kind of thing they do in china or N Korea.

This is a letter sent by his girlfriend to infowars.

Hi guys,
My apologies for sending this to multiple emails – this news is important and needs to get out quick, and these are the only Infowars addresses I have.
My boyfriend, Charlie Veitch of the Love Police (UK) was arrested today from our own home on suspicion of a ‘conspiracy to cause a public nuisance’ tomorrow at the Royal Wedding. By nuisance, they mean speaking freely in a public space, which is what Charlie does. He went to the police recently, on his own accord, to discuss how he is entirely non-aggressive and not a threat to them but a friend to them.
If you were wondering if the UK is still a democracy – the answer is evidently no. I have never known so many democratic activists be arrested, not only on suspicion of thought-crime, speech-crime, or political assembly crimes – but now actually these ‘offenses’ as PRE-crime?!
My name is Silkie – I am Charlie’s partner and a student of politics and psychology at The University of Cambridge. I would very much like to get the word out to your listeners/readers.
I’d particularly ask anyone who is similarly outraged by this to call (+44) 845 456 456 4 and ask for the custody block, who will be quite aggresive and rude (as they have been to me), in order to maintain the pressure and demand his release.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I'm still outraged from lastnight when I heard about it. With any luck people of the love police, anarchist groups will go ahead with it anyway!

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
doesn't anybody bother doing a search anymore before posting new threads??

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
doesn't anybody bother doing a search anymore before posting new threads??

Instead of responding like a school teacher, maybe you could just have provided a link.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

you have been a member since 2009 and you don't know how to do a bloody search

and now you show how lazy you are that you want a link spoonfed to you

(i must have got out the wrong side of bed this morning)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
well I'll let the mods close it. Maybe you can be a mod one day.

new topics

top topics

join