It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk NFL draft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

wow,i dont know much about BBs draft philosophies other than he trades heavily,maybe your right,bowers was a projected #5 overall pick and expected to go no later than 10 overall,maybe bb can use this to his advantage and force a team like carolina,buffalo,or cincinnati to give up something good for that number 33 pick.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mental Maze

yeah i saw that...Saints are going to be a lot better with Ingram in and Bush out...kind of scary actually...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think the New york giants would be a good fit for bush. And yeah big shout out to Detroit finally a shift in tactics from drafting all offense to wide recievers. Now drafting defense I think they finally get it. And what happen to the Browns did they just give away all their picks for some reason or what happened??

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

nah i think the giants are good with ahmad and brandon at RB.There are many teams that could use him though!And what happened with cleveland was they had the 6th pick overall but cardinals took the last of those NFL-ready elite players in CB patrick peterson so they opted to trade down so the falcons jumped way up by trading two 1st round picks,two 2nd round picks and a late round pick to snatch WR julio jones..Falcons beleive that one more elite WR could help them go to the super bowl this season,it makes sense but i think they shouldve waited and picked up WR jon baldwin,instead baldwin went to the chiefs who also think that another great receiver on their offense is the missing piece to the super bowl puzzle.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
okay, who is impersonating Bill Belichick and why is he trying to ruin the patriots with an awful draft? said HenryPatrick to the no one that will read this on a dead thread

top topics

<< 1   >>

join