It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan rebels wage genocide on black workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I find it ironic and sick and disgusting at the same time that all these countries support these rebels when the only documented massacre is at the hands of the rebels.
richardbrenneman.wordpress.com...

I won't post any of the video's on youtube because I can't even believe they are on youtube but there are actual videos of these massacres and some of public executions being done by these rebels where they decapitate the dead victim. Only watch it if you can it is extremely sick and disgusting and very difficult to watch

The link to the video below I will post as it is what looks like a western cia agent or something helping out one of the rebels
www.youtube.com...

There is too many people on this forum who still believe ghaddafi is a dictator who is killing civillians. I hope this thread opens some of those people's eyes.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

The fact that
a) There is no proof there were any airstrikes on his own civilians- infact there is proof to the contrary from the Russian military
b) The claims that he hired mercanaries are false
c) The West is eager to intervene
d) Libya is one of the few states whose economy is not predominantlly controled by the West
e) Libya has the largest oil reserve in Africa
- should make anyone who knows anything about prior U.S interventions suspicous.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
They aren't black workers, they are hired mercenaries from sub-Saharan Africa. It's kind of hard to say that it is genocide when these guys choose to be paid and work for Gadaffi.

The funny thing about the article you cited is that it used a person from Zimbabwe who is "an expert on genocide." How ironic since wasn't it the black people in Zimbabwe that ethnically cleansed the white farmers out of their countries only to then go into economic turmoil from losing several productive members of their economy.
edit on 29-4-2011 by rdavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
funny, I read Obama was black too
he doesn't seem too conflicted over the situation

to the posta above
mercinaries?
lets see a little proof of that there bub

I guess you could call mexican migrant workers mercenaries too
but that would mean that the US has been successfully invaded

edit on 29-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rdavis

You are facutally incorrect. The fact is that there is no proof of mercanaries being used in Libya.
Link

Human Rights Watch says it has seen no evidence of mercenaries being used in eastern Libya. This contradicts widespread earlier reports in the international media that African soldiers had been flown in to fight rebels in the region as Muammar Gaddafi sought to keep control.

[url=http://www.google.com.au/webhp?rls=ig#hl=en&rls=ig&biw=1252&bih=684&q=no+mercenaries+in+libya+hrw&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&fp=f3b535543f1993ca]Here[/ur l] are more links.
Libya has a huge migrant worker population. Many of them coming from sub-saharan Africa.
edit on 29-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rdavis

There is thousands if not hundreds of thousands of black migrant workers in Libya..There is no proof of them being mercenaries and you actually believe every single black african in libya is a mercenary?

Thanks to the poster above for posting that bit from the human rights watch, much appreciated.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by Canadianpride420

The fact that
a) There is no proof there were any airstrikes on his own civilians- infact there is proof to the contrary from the Russian military
b) The claims that he hired mercanaries are false
c) The West is eager to intervene
d) Libya is one of the few states whose economy is not predominantlly controled by the West
e) Libya has the largest oil reserve in Africa
- should make anyone who knows anything about prior U.S interventions suspicous.

Wish we can some how spam your post to media
and have them remember to look for facts
before they blabber their mouth

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdavis
They aren't black workers, they are hired mercenaries from sub-Saharan Africa. It's kind of hard to say that it is genocide when these guys choose to be paid and work for Gadaffi.

you are completely mis-informed...infact these are mostly migrant workers,who went to libya for a better life..and are being caught up in the conflict...

they are not mercenaries.

s/f for the OP for getting this out there.

these people are being killed because they are black..not mercenaries.

edit on 29-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thank you OP for informing the rest of us of these atrocities being committed.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Oh ya Gahdafi is such a swell guy, a real humanitarian maybe yall should hop on a plane and head on over to Libya. You could give Gahdafi a helping hand. Since Libya is the country of the free and all im sure it would be 10x's better living there than in Canada or the USA.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Oh ya Gahdafi is such a swell guy, a real humanitarian maybe yall should hop on a plane and head on over to Libya. You could give Gahdafi a helping hand. Since Libya is the country of the free and all im sure it would be 10x's better living there than in Canada or the USA.

i love to hear your well informed opinion on this..backed up with hard source's on why we should concentrate on taking gaddafi out,on whats makes him so dangerous to the world.

also could you please inform me on how gaddafi opressed his people,and on the reasons gaddafi made those from the east of libya who are fundamental islamist close there religious islamic law schools,and put the koran on the shelf so libya can embrace the modern world...

also please inform us,on when gaddafi asked the UN and NATO to give him 6 mths,so libya can hold elections,overseen by NATO and the UN,and if he loses he would happily step down,and if he didn't step down,the west would be within there rights to remove him...please explain why the west never wanted to pursue this peaceful route..??

i eagerly await your response.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Theres nothing to explain, i'm completly on your side. Libya is the modern shangra-la head and Gahdafi is a real man of the people. Thats why im having a hard time understanding why your still here and not over there? I have no doubt theres a great many services you could provide to you hero Gahdafi.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

thank you for enlighting us on your vast knowlenge of libya and the region.

once again you come armed with no information what so ever on the subject,and leave us with no food for though on your reasons gaddafi must die ! other than sarcasm

feel free to go to my ATS profile and read through my other posts on this subject matter,that are backed up with credible sources,and reliable information.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Human Rights Watch is a tool for the western governments, i cant believe your actually buying what the Human Rights Watch are saying, the Human Rights Watch groups were wrong on iraq.

And are now wrong on libya.

Benghazi has a port Mercenaries can be use the port using cargo ships to come in, america already hired the Mercenaries & terrorists in east libya.

Notice how then the human rights watch differs that Gaddafi only has Mercenaries fighting for him?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Why is it every time someone or myself posts something about who ghaddafi really is or what is really going on, there are responses such as this saying why don't you go to libya and help him out. Are we not allowed to post facts without being refered to as a ghaddafi cheerleader? Like cmon man first of all I'm proud of where I come from and would never my country for another. I'll say this though, Ghaddafi is a better leader than the one running my country.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ummmmm Human Rights Watch said Gaddaffi is NOT using mercanaries. You should probably read the source article.
You may have me mistaken, but I am pretty much on your side of the debate.
edit on 29-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Nearly a year later, and the situation still looks dismal for blacks in Libya:

Libyan rebels cage black Africans in zoo, force feed them flags (video)

new topics

top topics

join