It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Game Bosses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Who are your favorite video game bosses? This one takes the cake for me

SPOILERS

GLaDOS has to be the funniest boss I've ever fought.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

I don't know about best but hardest was those clay Buddhas on lvl 3 of the Original Sega version of Shinobi. Even with the handgun and rapid fire that was an almost impossible boss to beat.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ganon from Legend of Zelda lol...And the heart thing in Contra.

Deebo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
King Koopa! a.k.a. Bowser

Oh, and Dr. Robotnik from Sonic, though that was one lazy fat ass. Always riding around in some crazy machine. I don't think I ever saw him walking.

Trippiest bonus stages too.

Oh man, I almost forgot! Mike Tyson! To bad I can't duplicate Mike Tyson's voice through text.

edit on 4/29/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here's another one of my favorites, the ridiculously hard to kill mutated secret service agent from the end of Fallout 2

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sephiroth from final fantasy VII, and Ganon from legend of zelda 64 are some of my favourite video games bosses of all time. There's more, but these two come into my mind first.
edit on 4/28/2011 by blackhawk420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Psycho Mantis!
Metal Gear Solid

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Borgia (the pope) from Assassin's Creed II

You start the battle by sneaking above him on platforms while he is reciting the Nicene Creed (in Latin) during mass. Then right in the middle of it, you lunge down on him and stab him.

He doesn't die, but nothing makes you feel more kick-ass than having a duel with the Pope and winning.

Edit: Vid

edit on 29/4/1111 by Monts because: added video

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
kintaro mortal kombat he was coolwhen it came out

dark link on zelda 64 was mad hard to beat

some of the bosses in wolfenstein

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Although not the end game boss, Brayko from Alpha Protocol was a fun fight.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Psycho Mantis was awesome and shocking...when he comments on games on your memory card or says 'lay down the controller' that was great. It's also creative how you have to kill him, switching the gamepad from controller port 1 to two.

The most epic final boss of all time was Ugh Zan III from Serious Sam: First Encounter. It's really a great scene, when you first see him...he is so huge, just stomping everything to pieces. You're running to the great pyramid, followed by Ugh Zan III and his minions while that huge Flying Saucer appears. The transformation of the pyramid and the final fight were also really great.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The part in metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty when you have to fight three metal gear rexs at once!

new topics

top topics

join