It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will never believe in...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i dont agree that at this very moment i am actually in full control of my body and mind
and that im real or even awake

i think all of it is a load of bs

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
i dont agree that at this very moment i am actually in full control of my body and mind
and that im real or even awake

i think all of it is a load of bs

I've mentioned something like this before. I've had quiet moments where I'm suddenly hit with an overpowering sense that this existence isn't real. When this happens I'm not even thinking along these lines. It just explodes in my mind. I feel like I'm asleep and in a state where I'm dreaming, but on the edge of waking up. So, my conscious being is becoming aware that the dream is just a dream.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

exactly as if sometimes too u can catch urself thinking about thinking!!
that weirds me out
i know i am someone other then my outside shell but who is in control !
and when will i meet him or.. no i wont even say her cos that would be too much!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I don't agree with the concept of--- Money.

It is a 100% human creation used to gain leverage over other humans. It is simply a tool of enslavement. It was created by the ruling class to help them remain the ruling class. Imaginary importance has been placed on something that occurs nowhere in the natural world outside of the human race.

It has successfully created a species of worker bees/slaves. The many blindly suffer to serve the few thanks to this illusion.

When it comes to the role money plays in the human's life I believe any other "beings" that might look in from another planet would find it quite absurd and sad.

I'm confident the universe has zero regard for this "invention" we call money. We've been had folks.

edit on 29-4-2011 by earthsuit because: Double word in sentence (it it)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
^yeah, and unfortunately it's needed to survive.

I will never believe some artists write their own stuff... or make up their own names for that matter.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You are all gonna rot in hell..
just kidding

I don't believe in the big bang either. The Universe is far too complex to fit in our brains. But I strongly believe that we could be an experiment from an advanced race of beings who are fiddling with us. We live in a Zoo

The more we know about 'them', the more we know about us and this place. We all are being conditioned(in a good way) by these messengers occasionaly. So I would bet on our creaters to solve this mystery..not the guy with the white beard who is sitting on those clouds

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by earthsuit

Yes. But none of us could provide an alternative to this..atleast not now. Every human being has the right to survive and enjoy life as a whole. We all can contribute if we work as a unit. We all could explore space. We deserve everything that we have been given right from clean water, food to space visitation.

Money not only takes away our freedom, it makes our life less meaningful and makes us look more stupid. I dont want to spend my entire life running after it. But you know, what do we do when people aren't listening? They like this life. They live and die for things and money. Nothing can be done.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
hehe...

you said "fiddling"

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i dont belive in:
eternal life without death
perfect boobs
lies
life
death

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by supergod

tanya somethingitalian, denver, 2008
2nd

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I dont believe in dry counties
Or how the LQ is closed on sundays

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

I dont believe for a second that atheists dont secretly pray to god when he or she or loved ones are dying/suffering or wanting to win the lotto

That's all right. I don't believe anyone really believes in God. Except maybe Fred Phelps and people like that. Also, I can't see those stupid Magic Eye things, so nobody can. They're all pretending.

I don't believe cave diving is ever a good idea.

Partly because it goes around doing stupid things like cave diving, I don't believe the species will survive long enough to transcend its weaknesses.

edit on 29-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button believes in me

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

i will never believe in your delusions [ or any one elses ] simples

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
global warming or cooling or whatever its called now a days

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I can't believe it's not butter.
2nd

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
organized religion for sure. so much bloodshed because of some old men and their frivilous belief system based on a tome of fiction passed off as truth. believe what you belive but dont persecute others for not beliveing them as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Ha Ha Ha! I can't believe you just said that.
That's soo funny.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jest3r

c'mon you knew someone was going too.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Is the secret recipe of Kentucky fried chicken the Hollywood 'Anaconda malt liquor'

Im not buying into that

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
I do not believe in...

...voting
...HAARP
...subterranean dwarves
...May 21st 2011 doomsday
...virgin mary in the freaking sun
...racism
...an honest government
...the big bang
...genocide
...shedding blood over religion

I agree....I don't believe in any of that either.... I think itz all made up....

<< 1    3 >>

join