It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Mate your dreaming, they cant even afford the space shuttle programme any more let alone a moon base.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by Dr Expired

He thinks he discovered antigravity. He thinks we are too stupid to understand his calculations. He worked for the U.S. Military yet the U.S. military does not use his system, I wonder why.

Hey even los alamos lab is aware of my project and a host of us and european universitiess
I not only think, but have acheived AG

Do you think the moon is being used for refinement of this technology?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by questcequecest

Thanks for the prievious posts support, though I have corrected the Typo mistake , I summise thay may be up there just as thoroughly as all colonists are.
Perhaps complete with convict or?missing persons labour.
The purpose?
To expand and become more powerful.
How many of us Humans really know whats really on or in the moon?
Perhaps only those on the moon know.
And they are sworn to secrecy the free ones anyway the rest will never return to Earth, just as many settlers in Early USA and Australian history never returned to their places of origin.
It would be the perfect scenario for Genetic Engineering pioneering.
Moon creatures may live underground who knows, and trade with the Colonists.
They may be where werewolves came to Earth from thtas why they howl at the Moon.
But that is all conjecture.
But it is strange regardless how there is supposed to be an empty moon?

Star for that, its probably the most hilarious thing I've read on ATS for a long time! Since someone planned to fight 'the reptilians' with their 'love energy' in fact! Just brilliant! i love ATS

edit on 12/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Do you think the moon is being used for refinement of this technology?

No.
Allegedly, the Germans reverse engineered a ufo that had crashed(in the schwarzwald in the mid 30's) and built their own version of this ufo in the form of the vril, haunebu and the andrmeda geraet and presumably used these crafts to get to the moon and mars. These were not conventional rockets, though during the war the germans also had their v2 rocket program. Their ufo tech was developed in the deep confines of the ss black ops and very few germans knew that it even existed.
The Americans did find the Andromeda geraet after the war ended, but the key part that is the engine had already been removed previously by the german scientists. Andromeda is supposed to have been a cigar or submarine shaped mother ship.
Come to think of it if they could fit their ufo engine on a submarine and get it to the dark side of the moon, then you already have a near funcioning human habitat as a foundation stone to build a base there.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

But how would a submarine get to the moon?
Or are you saying it was transported in pieces?
Not really following.
It would seem a bit comical a Submarine sitting on the lunar surface?
No whales or fish or water?
Or are you saying water is actually on the Moon?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The latest stargate is underground on the moon and that is how the people get to and from. This is how they get equipment/supplies in also. I have pics if anyone wants to see them.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
The latest stargate is underground on the moon and that is how the people get to and from. This is how they get equipment/supplies in also. I have pics if anyone wants to see them.

Here, read first. theweek.com... You will be surprised that this actually exists. Yes, i will give pics. read first.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here, more proof. science.nasa.gov... Wait, i will show the pics.
when you get there, punch in down the lunar rabit hole.

edit on 12-8-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Pics or this is BS

Second line agrees

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Was it Ingo Swann or Ed Dames who remote viewed the moon and found beings mining/ engaging in some activity? So who knows?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Exspand the MIND. Go here. www.xpeditions.com... THE DOORWAY.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Do You remember the 70s, every party you would hear Pink Floyds, Dark side of the moon. That was cool. This post is not.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
1. the blueprints for a base on the moon has been on the table since the 1820´s including everything from unmanned rovers who first build the complexes to getting there and back,

2 iss is not a space station , its a freefalling orbital station placed in the upper parts of the atmosphere

3.shuttle program was not scrapped due to loss of funds but for the lack of know how ,

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I had heard a good while ago, that the possibility exists that we have a unit of soldiers either on the station or moon itself. They were sent up in the late 90's on a rotation basis. One of the shuttles that was "for military purposes" and the intent not disclosed. (theres been many of those)

If we can have a couple Marine or Army Units on Air Force One with the President in secret (its been said there is)...then its possible we have military seals or what-have-you up there as well.

Just a thought...no proof, but the potential exists for sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Do You remember the 70s, every party you would hear Pink Floyds, Dark side of the moon. That was cool. This post is not.

Come on it wasn't that bad
..you started out well, mentioned a cool band , mentioned the moon, but then inexplicably went down on yourself.
Just relax , keep thinking , don't be hard on you , it was almost a great post

I have given you a star , little brother.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

but it is strange that the Japnese have never publicly landed a man on the moon is it not?

Similarly the Russians gave up ....mm strange.

neither have :
Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua & Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burma (Myanmar) Burundi
Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, Democratic Republic of the Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic
Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador East Timor Egypt El Salvador England Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Germany Ghana Great Britain Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary
Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal The Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Northern Ireland Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian State* Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru The Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda St. Kitts & Nevis St. Lucia St. Vincent & The Grenadines Samoa San Marino São Tomé & Príncipe Saudi Arabia Scotland Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan South Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City (Holy See) Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara* Wales Yemen Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe

So why is it strange that only the USA has landed men on the moon?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I understand that the US has more $$$ in black projects that we'll never know...plus military spending...add that to the Space program...and theres more than enough $$$ available to put us up there probably ten times over.

But we'll never know cause they dont have to divulge it to the public.
edit on 12-8-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I suppose anything is possible, and the stories of all the underground bunkers may help the case.(meaning it tells me that if a shtf scenario is a real possibility--would be wise to have people off earth. Just hard to imagine something of this magnitude being kept secret for any lengthly period of time.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Well the far side is hidden,and orbital images can be selectively edited.
The media is controlled and owned by only a few.
Many people have tried to alert the public, but they are labelled conspiracy theorists.
I would if I was a betting human, say the bases are underground.
We ask ourselves why electonics are so much minaturised, perhaps its because of the metal mined on the moon?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
here is some pics of the darkside of the moon. www.alien-ufo.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join