It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Matrix", Religion, Esoterics, "Sacred" Geometry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I finally understand the universe and how the knowledge of esoterics is stemed from the concious thought of geometric symbolism. the root of geometry which is higher dimensional sacred geometry. The other dimensions are only visible inside the mind, and their perception is enabled by strong constant visualization and focus on the symbolic of the self, which is the pentragram. I realized that the breath is the secret to all powers and this is because through the practice of triangle breathing you are accessing the natural forces of sacred geometry. For example when I want to focus on recovery of certain body parts after long workouts,

I visualize both of my arms forming the base corners of a triangle, the base being the palms of my hand working against or receiving energy. So basically the more I spread my arms the wider the base gets and the more i close them in the thinner the triangle gets and the but the closes the sides of the triangles are the more stress it puts on my triangle top, therefore i know I am adding stress to my chest chakra point which would be the top middle of my pecs but ending precisely on the base of the troat. By this visualization I understand how to handle physical stress by balancing sides of a "triangle", which is really just the mental connetion of 3 body parts at once. In this way you can always maintain balance, same goes for legs.

I also learned that real wisdom and knowledge is when the conscious perception of visualization of sacred geometeric patterns is high in the the mind of an individual. The reason a ritual works is because when one or more individual uses strong emotions and walks around in certain ways making patterns around the symbolic correlations of the symbol representing creation, man, and the 4 cardinal points. This to me is the real Matrix which I have begun to understand.
edit on 29-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
I finally understand the universe and how the knowledge of esoterics is stemed from the concious thought of geometric symbolism. the root of geometry which is higher dimensional sacred geometry. The other dimensions are only visible inside the mind, and their perception is enabled by strong constant visualization and focus on the symbolic of the self, which is the pentragram. I realized that the breath is the secret to all powers and this is because through the practice of triangle breathing you are accessing the natural forces of sacred geometry. For example when I want to focus on recovery of certain body parts after long workouts,

I visualize both of my arms forming the base corners of a triangle, the base being the palms of your hard working against or receiving energy. So basically the more I spread my arms the wider the base gets and the more i close then in the thinner the triangle gets and the more close the sides of the triangles are the more stress it puts on my triangle top point which would be the top middle of my pecs but ending precisely on the base of the troat. By this visualization I understand how to handle physical stress by balancing sides of a "triangle", which is really just the mental connetion of 3 body parts at once. In this way you can always maintain balance, same goes for legs.

I also learned that real wisdom and knowledge is when the conscious perception of visualization of sacred geometeric patterns is high in the the mind of an individual. The reason a ritual works is because when one or more individual uses strong emotions and walks around in certain ways making patterns around the symbolic correlations of the symbol representing creation, man, and the 4 cardinal points. This to me is the real Matrix which I have begun to understand.

Good Points.. A lot of folks don't even realize the meaning of the "G" in the famous masonic symbol.. Most Believe the "G" stands for "GOD", when in point of fact it stands for "GEOMETRY"...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Rituals are designed to focus the mind to better create the purpose of the ritual. The mind is powerful because it affects matter on a fundamental level. Scientists try to explain this through quantum physics and the double slit experiment. Sacred geometry is a way to use symbolism as focal points for your mind to use. You can create your own geometry, its really simple. Or, if you are really good, you can just simply clear your mind and focus, then allow your faith to create on its own. Don't think that anyone that you have read about geometry from knows what they are doing.

The world could be holographic, there could be a real base reality that we overlay our reality onto until we are able to fully understand. Then that overlay of a world becomes true reality once you are done revealing yourself as a none egoistically minded christ and realize that you are yourself expressed by everything around you.

When you think of a rabbit, think of yourself.

When you think of a rock, think of yourself.

When you think of yourself, think of a rabbit.

When you think of yourself, think of a rock.
edit on 29-4-2011 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I really don't even think that rituals are neccessary to aquire "magical" results. I see a ritual person as understanding the prinnciple of sacred geometry and focusing more on the physical part of it than the gometrical conciousness part of it. I think that just understanding why a ritual works and understanding that breath is actually the physicical filler of the higher geometrical dimension space which we cannot perceive, then you are succesful. For example I believe that you can shape the breath. I believe that breath exist in an infinite sacred geometrical dimension as well as ours, If you can let your breath flow picturing it running down lines of sides of polygons then you are succesful. For example on inahle picture a triangle base being your 2 kidneys and the top beng you sacral area. On inhale the breath starts at the base and instensity of breath helps it flow down to the top point making an energetic trinity and healing your sacral center.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Masons, interesting people, knew alot of them in the military. I think they know the truths about geometry.I think it's very simple. It is not even sacred really. lets say you are born a square then though "spiritual" development you are a cube. When you are the cube that gives the basic geometry "sacredness", but the basis is the understanding of basic geomery. Basically the more complex your visualization of geometry patterns gets the more developed your pereception of sacred geometry becomes, because you're constantly enlarging the previous polygons into higher dimensional polygons of complex structure, In return making your understanding of ritual instructions easier for you as you become submerged into geometrical complexions which in turns makes your reality a geomtrical one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's unfortunate that the majority cannot see the significance in numbers/numerology.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
I finally understand the universe

Do you mean you understand the driving forces?

and how the knowledge of esoterics is stemed from the concious thought of geometric symbolism.

knowledge is structure.

the root of geometry which is higher dimensional sacred geometry. The other dimensions are only visible inside the mind,

It is to not see the other dimensions inside your mind but to live them fully out of the heart.

and their perception is enabled by strong constant visualization and focus on the symbolic of the self, which is the pentragram. I realized that the breath is the secret to all powers and this is because through the practice of triangle breathing you are accessing the natural forces of sacred geometry. For example when I want to focus on recovery of certain body parts after long workouts,

Hard work can lead to spirituality. I said, can.

I visualize both of my arms forming the base corners of a triangle, the base being the palms of my hand working against or receiving energy.

Try to visualise nothing, your personality must take form in it. It is probable to set up bloccades. When envisioning this should not be only in the mind but with the total body. What I mean is the whole body must be in rest. There must lay the awakening.

So basically the more I spread my arms the wider the base gets and the more i close them in the thinner the triangle gets and the but the closes the sides of the triangles are the more stress it puts on my triangle top, therefore i know I am adding stress to my chest chakra point which would be the top middle of my pecs but ending precisely on the base of the troat. By this visualization I understand how to handle physical stress by balancing sides of a "triangle", which is really just the mental connetion of 3 body parts at once. In this way you can always maintain balance, same goes for legs.

It probably is better to visualise nothing, being able to have nothing in mind makes the mind accessible for what really matters. What you are doing could lead away from the essence.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If you are talking about the word matrix it can mean a lot of things:
The etymology of matrix :

late 14c., from O.Fr. matrice, from L. matrix (gen. matricis) "pregnant animal," in L.L. "womb," also "source, origin," from mater (gen. matris) "mother." Sense of "place or medium where something is developed" is first recorded 1550s; sense of "embedding or enclosing mass" first recorded 1640s. Logical sense of "array of possible combinations of truth-values" is attested from 1914.

And there is a significant related word:
matriculate (v.)
1570s, "to admit a student to a college by enrolling his name on the register," from M.L. *matriculare "to register," from L.L. matricula "public register," dim. of L. matrix (gen. matricis) "list, roll," also "sources, womb" (see matrix). The connection of senses in the Latin word seems to be via confusion of Gk. metra "womb" (from meter "mother") and an identical Gk. word meaning "register, lot." Evidently Latin matrix was used to translate both, though it originally shared meaning with only one. Related: Matriculated; matriculating; matriculation.

edit on 5/5/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: edit to add

new topics

top topics

join