It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WASPS and Rednecks...the next victims of mass Genocide?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hardly a week goes by without seeing or hearing the term "Redneck and to a lesser extent WASPS , wheteher it be in the press or in Cinema Movies/TV shows.

Recently I watched Sandra Bullocks deeply patronising portrayal of a Fiesty American Middle Class woman in Blindside, she retaliated to an ignorant racist remark at a School Football game by calling the man a redneck, the man responded with silent shame.
The point ...s why is this racist deroggatory term allowed to be used by Black People and Jewish People, when the words "'n-word' and Kike" are not in civilised society?

I acknowledge that some white people refer to themselves as Rednecks , in the same way that some Black people refer to themselves and each other "as 'n-word's" but it becomes unacceptable surely when it is used intentionally as a put down snide remark aimed at belittling someone , it is strange how Hollywood is a major offender , with Jewish funded movies commonly portraying Christian Whites down South as somehow inferior,with the term Redneck regularly written into scripts.

The term Redneck was first used as identifying Poor White farmers who due to the nature of their work had sunburned necks.
Miners adopted the term for themselves in the same way Black people in slavery did , but imagine someone arguing with a Black person and calling them a 'n-word' as a put down ....that is where the term becomes unacceptable, when another religion or race uses the word be it 'n-word' Kike jew coon or REDNECK OR WASP?

Hate propaganda is subtle,,but All people of White Colour and Christian background should not allow themselves to be portrayed as villains in the press and Movie industry, by other creeds with an agenda to mock Christianity and those who are proud of their culture.

Hitler used the Jews as decoys for his attack on the spread of Stalinism in Europe, he mocked them and seperated them by using the term Jude ect, therefore when the Genocide came , the camp guards were just killing Jews, not fellow Germans or Poles.

African Slave trade, Stalin, Manchuria, Hitler, Pol Pot,Rwanda, what will be the next Genocide?
Certainly the victims will be those deemed to blame , to be inferior morally, to be feeble minded, the characteristics Hollywood and the popular press attempts to progarm the world into believing Working class Bible believing Whites poseess ie REDNECKS.

WASPS White Anglo Saxon Protestant is a term used to disapprove people of that related background.
Interestingly the Mass Murderer responsible for the Port Arthur Massacre in Tasmania used the term to person near the site of the massacre remarking their were a lot of WASPs here today.

There are many many people in the world people of European heritage are but a drop in the ocean but they have held the power by force for centuries, there are those who are biding their time no doubt ready to strike, perhaps it will be the Chinese, heaven help us if it is, but when any sudden shift of power occurs, revenge comes swiftby the vengeful.
We need to eliminate all scapegoating and denegraion of all people, not just Jews,Blacks,Muslims ect BUT ALL.
Genocide follows predudice as night follows day,we need to ban Hollywood and the press from using the terms REDNECK AND WASPS in a disparaging insulting manner, just as the Words 'n-word' and Kikie, Jude,coon have been banned.
If this not feasible then we are repeating Hitlers hate propaganda, just different targets.
Lets all support our Military,if we knew how dangerously balanced our freedoms are then we wouldnt be asking why the West is in Libya.
The time to erase all racist terms is now.
edit on Fri Apr 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
S&F for you. You brought up a very good point that shows the double standard as it is applied today.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I think this is a bit alarmist to claim there's an ensuing genocide against white Americans. If you haven't noticed, white Americans are still in charge.
I don't see "redneck" as something anyone should aspire to be. I don't see "redneck" as a stereotype of white people in general, nor an insult that can be cast at whites in general. It's an insult that means someone who is:
1: ignorant, uneducated, and doesn't want to learn otherwise
2: white
3: racist
4: has the degenerate "redneck" accent/dialect from the south

White people aren't the victims, don't try and act like we are. The blacks, hispanics, women, gays, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, and Mormons are all groups that still get persecuted and have social stigma against them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
well being from the south, I consider myself
to be a redneck. And I'm damn proud of it.
And it surely does not bother me one
bit to be called a redneck by anyone

Though I get an even bigger kick
when they call me hillbilly, but
redneck will suffice in a pinch

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Wasps and Rednecks...the next victims of mass Genocide?

Desirable, some may say, but hardly necessary. Present-day demographic trends will eliminate them naturally in a couple of hundred years or so.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't know about the rednecks... they're already just about extinct.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I fully agree. S&F. People need to wake up to the fact that the most endangered species on the planet is man. We have poop flying at us from all sides and each other. NOFX said it best in The Idiots Are Taking Over. Well theydid take over, this is the result, and it is going to take a helluvalota coming together to dig the human race out of this poop pile we find ourselves in. I assure you there will be no assistance. It is up to everybody.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

rednecks are not even close to being extinct, have you been to a confederate state lately?

we rednecks have healthy ranks. and btw, the term redneck was used as a badge of honor by ww1 vets who wore red bandanas and fought the corporate goons and national guard. Due to being sickened over how the miners were treated, they were trated as bad as any slave. of ocurse, that not taught in the public fool system..

also google "the war of athens, tn" where war veterans went to war against the crooked sheriff and judge.

people can say whatever, but if bloodshed does come to america WE REDNECKS are the best shot at fighting back..

p.s.--I'll bet there are more rednecks who are former marine or army than any other
"group".. and definitely we are the best armed and trained by far..we live guns and freedom!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist
reply to post by Dr Expired

1: ignorant, uneducated, and doesn't want to learn otherwise
2: white
3: racist
4: has the degenerate "redneck" accent/dialect from the south

If I went around saying that black people had that degenerate "'n-word'" accent/dialect from the ghetto people would start crying their eyes out. Yet you find it OK to say the same thing in respect to white people.

Can't you see the double standard? Seems pretty obvious to me.

I personally don't think white people are victims. But I don't think the current generation of black people are either. Both should stop whining. But I still refuse to cater to racism many black people and popular "black leaders" promote.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Redneck is the new white trash. That's why people are getting offended by it. It doesn't mean what it meant when Jeff Foxworthy hit the scene years back. As time progressed the general meaning of the word changed. That reminds me of the F word episode of southpark.
I don't think these racial epitaphs will lead to a genocide like I think the OP was trying to get at.
edit on 28-4-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Compared to all the cultures and various tribes and affiliations among the billions on this planet... rednecks are extremely rare. But because many in America have been trained to be so self-absorbed it may not seem that way.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by Terrorist

If I felt like getting banned, I would show you how you list of meanings for redneck could be used as blanket statements for others that are different than you.

Use your imagination with your second list of "oppressed" people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Redneck is the new white trash. That's why people are getting offended by it. It doesn't mean what it meant when Jeff Foxworthy hit the scene years back. As time progressed the word changed. That reminds me of the F word episode of southpark.
I don't think these racial epitaphs will lead to a genocide like I think the OP was trying to get at.
edit on 28-4-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

In all the Hollywood movies I have seen it is used as disparaging term, the very fact that I have never seen a movie where a Jewish American character has been labelled a redneck oyher than in a humorous jibe is telling, I can understand a black man not being called a reneck for obvious reasons but most American jews are liliy white as they came from Eastern Europe ,and are not from the Israeli line of Jews but from mass conversion a few centuries ago, but curiously they like having their films using the term REDNECK.

I hope no Genocide ever happens again to anybody, but some Jews stayed in Europe and supported Hitler at the beginning because it seemed far fetched that he would make them Genocide victims, Genocide happens to the weakened the vilified the hated.
Research how many movies have the word Redneck spat at poor or working class Americans ,it may surprise us all.
In Australia some Middle Eastern migrants people call Aussies "Skippy" (a kangarroo) what could be more insulting? yet we would be in trouble if we called them camels, and as a Westerner Iwouldnt out of respect for another Human ...who isnt an animal.
Racism against those of the world who are of European Heritage is becoming more common because it is allowed.
Just as Hitler allowed the vilification of Jews Gypsys communists Trade unionists and Gays.
We are allowing the vilification of ourselves to be acceptable by other creeds.
We need all encompassing Hate Laws , not selective Hate Laws.
We need to Honour civilised behaviour and expect it by all, not just ourselves.
Lest we be Genocides next banquet menu,

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm from Here

...I'm a Hillbilly...

I'm not a redneck...

a redneck by modern definition in my area is a pill popping, government leeching waste of human flesh... who will sooner rob or kill you than shake your hand...

Hillbillies are a proud folk who work hard for what little they have....

But SnF... Excellent point OP!! I been saying this for years!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

yet we would be in trouble if we called them camels, and as a Westerner Iwouldnt out of respect for another Human ...who isnt an animal.

But you have to admit that y'all use the term raghead a lot! Then there's camel jockey...
I've seen the other n-word used a lot here on ATS (Negro) and by an Australian, the word Negroid, a term which is just as meaningless as 'Caucasian', a term which has taken over here in NZ from the proper term, 'Pakeha'..
Vicky

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Admittedly i have heard Middle Eastern People being called Nappy heads, towel heads ect but behind their backs by "unthinking people" at the time of utterance.
this is wrong but some Middle easterners openly refer to Euro native Aussies as Skippys and Anglos or WASPS.
White Trailer trash is another word I have heard used both on American Cinema and in Australia even though trailers are called Caravans in OZ.
The thing is all the slang derrogatory words referring to non whites have been removed from use in the media except for sympathetic artistic usage , to explain ect.
But renecks are portrayed by mainly Jewish actors as racist and Christian poor people all cousins of the Hillbillies in Deliverance.
That they have several kids ina family is ridiculed and lampooned in many Hollywood productions as if they are not fit to procreate.
This is dangerous propaganda.
On a lighter note I once got a very sunburnt red neck, and it is painful, I always wear a colar when in the sun now.
Lest I be called a redneck.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I live in West Virginia and their all rednecks here.Even the black people are rednecks and they take pride in it.I don't like the label because of it's association with ignorance, this is a common misconception.I lost my accent as soon as I understood I had one and while many are racist just as many are not.The word 'n-word' is commonplace here and isn't as insulting as it is in a bigger city.However I see a double standard emerging in hate crime legislation and it must stop.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If you want absolute control of humans and what they are able to do - it helps a great deal to eliminate the stocks that are the inovators, the rebels, the independently minded and the socialsystems they have created.

Just indoctrinate the compliant less intelligent races that all of the worlds problems can be blamed on the ones you wish to eliminate, create worldwide chaos and lawlessness - let nature takeit's course!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Neither of the terms you are talking about are used solely in the derogatory sense. Walk around my town and you will see someone with "redneck and proud" stenciled on their truck's rear window. Or hear that stupid redneck woman song blasting out of it. You've been sold your identity, found out it's just as soulless as any other corporate product. So you do what you think makes for an ethnic community whining about perceived injustices. You'd do better to foster some actual culture than just whine aobut how picked on you are.

Ain't it just a b---h when the oxycotin runs out?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

**************************************************************************************************************************************

When the SHTF its the COUNTRY folks that will survive... remember the Hank Williams Jr song? ....yep, city people will panic, loot stores for food, tv's, video games, clothes and I PODS.... stabbing, shootings... PANIC

I'll be canning vegetables, drinking lemonade under the trees, watching the cattle, goats, chickens by my creek.....(yawn strech..... hmmmmm) I might even go fishing for catfish for supper....

See we country "rednecks" like us DO NOT EVEN WATCH TV..... I am observing society collapse via real news/interent... THIS IS SO SAD.....

Country folks (rednecks) are SMART..... many of them sound "country/dumb" but can outsmart city people in a flash in just about anything survival!!!!!! ha!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join