It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Micheal Scott I;ll miss you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Gooodbye Micheal the office willl never be the same without you. I thought that Will ferell would help me get over the pain but it still hurts. Like being punched by a drunk kangaroo. I'll miss you Micheal!

There's know onw else like you. thats what she said.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

funny!!

Yea, I was sad too. I usually only get to watch TV. on demand, late at night. So, this came as a surprise tonight when I got to watch my shows during prime time. I sooo love to be annoyed by that character
So, is Will Farrell on the show for good now? Of course I was interrupted a 1/2 a million times so I'll have to watch it again to get a feel for this new character.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I'll miss Michael for sure!
However, there is some light shining through the clouds. Supernatural was picked up for another season!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

So is The Office!! Season 8...don't think it will be Will Ferrell though. Just kind of a transition character to help us through this trying time!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Yea, that's what I figured. I didn't think W.F. would be in a sit-com.

Supernatural? Sorry, never heard of it. I don't get to much t.v. time. But, glad you're happy about it

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I love The Office.. Community and Parks and Rec are great too. Thursday nights are the only times I ever watch primetime TV. Personally, Im not sure how the show will work without Michael. I think Will Ferrell would be great , but Ive heard rumors that it is only temporarily. Supposedly Jim Carrey is gonna have some sort of a run on the show too.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I was so bummed when I found out Michael was leaving. That lasted about a week....until I found out Will Ferrell is taking his place. I love Will Ferrell!!

Omg... I could watch Blades of Glory, and Talladega Nights a hundred times and laugh my rear off like I was watching it for the first time. There are some advantages to to having an absolutely horrible memory....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well I wouldn't get to used to Ferrell either he is not confirmed to be the new boss. But other that are confirmed to appear over the next couple of weeks, Jim Carey, Ray Romano, Ricky Gervais, and Will Arnett, are possibly up for the bid. I guess we will have to wait it out.

I just hope that it still stays funny,many times when a main character leaves the show goes down. We still have 30 Rock, Community, Parks and Rec, so Thursday wont be that bad, and thank goodness they got rid of the Paul Reiser show... I was worried.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Omg... I could watch Blades of Glory, and Talladega Nights a hundred times and laugh my rear off like I was watching it for the first time. There are some advantages to to having an absolutely horrible memory
reply to post by virraszto

don;t forget step brothers and anchorman

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
How could I forget??

Also, my all time favorite Christmas movie is.....you guessed it!

ELF!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Will Ferrell OMG, in the UK we're only just at the point were Micheal and Jim have had there first episode as co-managers.

I knew Micheal was leaving but do not know under what circumstances and I didn't know who was gonna replace him.
Will Ferrell OMG, I will not read any more of this thread, I hope you understand.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well, i just watched The Office, no Micheal, No Will F., and it was still funny as hell!! ENJOYED!! Dwight is so annoying, and I love the chubby guy!!

top topics

join