NWO and Vatican globes, what exactly do they mean?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

My thought is, why now? What is the meaning?

This topic has been posted before back in 2008 actually right here. I didn't know about this until I came across your thread today and researched it a bit further though. So thanks for bringing it up!

I looked around for a reason that the Vatican would want to display this particular piece and associate itself with it. I came across this. Supposedly the outer sphere reveals the inner sphere that is supposed to be interpreted as the harsh difficulties that we find ourselves in today. Yeah, alrighty then.

So, what's with the gold ball in the courtyard! I have gotten many e-mails wanting to know what the unusual sculpture is that is the centerpiece of the Courtyard of the Pinecone at the Vatican Museums. This bronze sculpture is called Sphere Within Sphere (Sfera Con Sfera) and it measures four meters in diameter. It was created by artist Arnaldo Pomodoro in 1990 for the Vatican Museums. Pomodoro's specialty is the casting of gigantic columns and/or globes. In this magnificent sculpture, the fractured surface of the outer sphere reveals a very complex inner sphere that represents the harsh difficulties that the modern world finds itself in at the end of the second millennium. One needs to view this masterpiece from every angle. Many people want to have their picture taken beside it, so be prepared to stand for a while before getting a picture of it in the way you wish to.

www.stuardtclarkesrome.com...

edit on 30-4-2011 by jackflap because: link.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
edit on 1-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
Double post

link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Looks to me like a small heavenly body impacting a larger heavenly body......

How about the other way around...yikes. Either way we're still be minced...

Just my thoughts

Peace

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That is the AR Deathship..

Someone is trying to tell us something!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The spheres are a representation of a Reptilian EYE with vertical pupil inside the round eyeball.

You can find more interesting art and pictures here www.stargods.org...

edit on 1-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I saw the world within a world theme as well and either the small one "shedding" the larger one or impacting into it.

However the insides of both of them look like gears/machinery so there's also the theme of the outer layer cracking so you can see the inner workings of the "planets". Its interesting that you can see the inside of the smaller sphere as well - the NWO theory would make more sense to me if you couldn't see the inside of the smaller sphere.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this out in the open. I didn't know anything about this.

As for an exact meaning I don;t know but I can GUARANTEE whatever the meaning it isn't good!!!! Looks like some type of message depicting the Earth possibly being destroyed and reborn into a another age? IDK but it looks BAD!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by moogins
The spheres are a representation of a Reptilian EYE with vertical pupil inside the round eyeball.

edit on 1-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

Thats strange, now since I linked this page with various world leaders shape shifting now the entire site is down.

www.stargods.org...

WTF?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Wow..if this indicates a planetary disaster caused by Comet Elenin , then where is the comet? Can anyone see it in the skies? Is it approaching us right at the moment?

The saucer like model flattens me. Clearly looks something like spacecraft. Is it alien invasion and all our world views breaking apart? Both Vatican and the PTB have no power to stop anything of that kind. This one and the denver airport is something that needs serious attention.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by moogins

Hmm..the site works now. It could also indicate the underground reptilians(if they are true) getting back in action to the surface
Intepretation of any kind is actually fun but time will answer

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Never seen these sculptures before! Some of them look like a world within a world! Definately some weird symbollism going on!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Looks sentient like that movie the Sphere the Dustin Hoffman movie (based on Michael Creighton's book.)

Another book the Andromeda strain about a virus that can wipe our large parts of the population out, so maybe it is getting close to when the government and cabal are putting the dog tags on us and use a mass occultation wipe out virus on.
edit on 17-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: b

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

This is most likely correct. Go to youtube and the videos of all the ways you can crumble a twenty dollar bill and it shows the flames and inferno of the two towers, uncannily looks like it. Eagles swooping down a least a couple of them and literally trying to pick me up or knock me out.

Six walk the Town every night from Dark until Ten of the clock and after that for four of them to walk all night to Prevent Disorders in the Night Season for a thousand Pounds old Tenor. Oh yeah you're not a Christian unless you are wealthy and go to some kind of huge Cathedral for mass—Spacey.

edit on 17-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: b

top topics

<< 1   >>

join