NWO and Vatican globes, what exactly do they mean?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So, some of you know, some may not, recently an artist by the name of A. Pomodoro has sculpted some unique art and it has been distributed to some unusual places. You will notice through simple google searches that these globes have found there way too doorsteps of Illuminati hovels across the world.

What exactly do they mean? I don't know, I know what I think but as I have decided that the best course of action is to present things to the rest of ATS and let you make up your own minds, I will hold my tongue. Below you will find some pictures, if you have any further questions, simply google Vatican globe, and follow the links from there, this is not the only place these globes are placed and hopefully, we have a good discussion about this issue.

My thought is, why now? What is the meaning? Sure, art is subjective but this is borderline discloser IMHO, discloser of what I will not say as I already promised not too, enough already, here are some pictures.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The globes have kind of a "new world engulfs old world" feel to them.

The flat one? Hmm...kind of reminds me of a sci-fi space station/starship.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
New world emerging from the old one. More like a symbolism to the NWO agenda...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And with that information here is some further information on the man: en.wikipedia.org...

And his meaning of the spheres (yes hes apparently religious):
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The birth of a new world through destruction - that's what I see when looking at it. What a dark world that would be though.
edit on 28/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Darth Ratzinger's 'Death Star'?

You have to wonder sometimes about Star Wars with the whole Palpatine is the Emperor secretly taking the senate. Darth Vader a 'Lord' with the face of a skull and the head of a Nazi.
The Storm Troopers, the Jedi Knight's.

Now I see this, the Death Star. Lucas knew inside info? He certainly seemed to be symbolizing it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
New world emerging from the old one. More like a symbolism to the NWO agenda...

Yes, symbolism, new world emerging from an old one..... One could take that from the locations they are situated as a world financial collapse and a NWO emerging as a savior.

Some would say that is has to do with the Christians being the center globe and the rest of the world as the outer.

Some would say, it is just art and doesn't mean anything. Considering the time frame we are looking at, I mean these things are not brand new mind you, but the locations is what has me up in arms and wanting some thoughts from the ATS members.

They could mean alot of things, hell to me, the flat one looks outright like a stargate, but we don't have that kind of thing right?

Kinda strange to say the least and very worthy of speculation from all sides of our community.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here is a globe in movement.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Do the nay sayers, the people who debunk everything have nothing to say about these images, these massive sculptures who ended up sitting at the door step of those who would be considered the Illuminati? Assuming of course.... There was such a thing...

Seriously, this should not be taken lightly, this is a sign, for what is subjective but it most definitely is a sign.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Looks to me like a small heavenly body impacting a larger heavenly body......

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Looks to me like a small heavenly body impacting a larger heavenly body......

Well, I am glad you said it and not me. Because God knows there would be a few people after my head if I had. Sure is hell a big smack you in the face sign, kinda like calling a comet Leonid ELEnin.

Perhaps it's funny too these people to watch the sheep try and grasp at straws while they work there manipulative magic or maybe at some level, they want us to know but just can't tell us, maybe they feel like the ones who can figure it out are the only ones meant to survive and the ones who are too stupid to add up the information and think for ourselves..... Well, nobody will miss them?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Well, seeing that it's in the 2012 forum and collision has already been mentioned I'll just add this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the document linked to by this thread they mention a theory where planets like our mother earth gia give birth to smaller bodies like moons and how it's linked into 2012.... If I remember correctly, it's been a while since I skimmed it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by Helious

Well, seeing that it's in the 2012 forum and collision has already been mentioned I'll just add this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the document linked to by this thread they mention a theory where planets like our mother earth gia give birth to smaller bodies like moons and how it's linked into 2012.... If I remember correctly, it's been a while since I skimmed it.

Well, since you brought it up, I don't think you would find many people still on board with the moon as being "born" from the earth, the make up of the moon is vastly different from that of earth as well as being far older.

I don't think that the theorys in that thread are consistent with the Vaticans views and as such one probably wouldn't be sitting outside one of there front doors if this is what it was meant to convey hehe.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The breaking up of the old world to be replaced by the new world run by that Satanic entity The Vatican.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
You will notice through simple google searches that these globes have found there way too doorsteps of Illuminati hovels across the world.

Are you able to give an idea which of Pomodoro’s sculptures sit outside “Illuminati hovels”.

The thing about art is that it can have many interpretations - often there is no right answer. Good art gets people thinking about the meaning and this is true of Pomodoro's unusual sculptures. Of course, each sculpture may have different meanings and nuances. I see the "worlds within worlds" theme being fairly common and tend to agree that this could be a plausible explanation.

Regards

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

They're all little death stars. With little tiny Darth Vaders inside. Here is video of one of them now!

www.cnn.com.../video/showbiz/2011/02/07/bts.max.page.commercial.cnn

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just finished a session, replaying some assassins creed. The whole globe at the vatican thing reminds me of the "golden apple" symbology in that game, and the conspiracy you follow throughout that game with that sphere being a big part of it. The finale of which ends up at the end of the second game confronting the new evil pope, the sphere being of great power and ancient aliens divulging a covered up secret.
Just a correlation, not a statement of its validity about its actual real world relation.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Well, since you brought it up, I don't think you would find many people still on board with the moon as being "born" from the earth, the make up of the moon is vastly different from that of earth as well as being far older.

Well there are obviously there are a few as many people starred and flagged that thread, a heck of a lot more than will ever flag this one, although understandably it wouldn't make any sense to you because you didn't read the document.
Under the theory you would expect measurement of the surface of the moon to be older than earths. You would also expect the moon eggs make-up to be "vastly different" to the earths.

It is common knowledge that the moon is not older than the earth.

I don't think that the theorys in that thread are consistent with the Vaticans views and as such one probably wouldn't be sitting outside one of there front doors if this is what it was meant to convey hehe.

The Vatican's real beliefs differ to what they publicly state, that I'm sure we could all agree.... the Vatican is certainly hiding something. You could only say that it is not consistent with their public views, which really don't mean anything anyway.

But don't forget art is so so often symbolical, especially in the Vatican grounds. If this were a literal piece it would be the odd one out. Maybe "birth of the new world" is not as literal is the other thread takes it.

I'm not at all saying that I'm in support if this theory, its just that it seems like you started a thread where you just want people to either say first or agree with your theory about the globe and Elenin. Like why is it in the 2012 forum for example????

edit on 30-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Take another look at it, and notice that it really looks like an eyeball with a vertical iris (like certain animals have).

It looks like a planet within a planet, but it also reminds me of an eyeball.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join