It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 And Me. A Strange Story -- Looking for help into what this all means.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

Sounds like someone on the other side is trying to contact you,If I was you I would try a psychic find a good reputable one,and don't tell them why you want to seek their services,and see what they have to say?By they way fascinating story!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

That is a great idea! And now that you mention it. A friend of mine is going back to Trinidad to visit family there in about a week and a half from now. A friend of her family is a psychic who is absolutely amazing. . She is the real deal and doesn't even ask for money, yet has people from all over the world call her for her psychic advice. I have seen it first hand from the advice she has given my friend's family. She gave them very exact details of what was about to happen and every time what she said has come true! I was blown away. From that and the fact she does this for free. She also claims that she gets very little sleep because she is contantly praying for people.

So when my friend goes there I will tell her to ask about me and find out what she has to say. I will report back to this thread with whatever she says in about two weeks.

Thanks for that idea! Wow, maybe finally i'll get some answers!

edit on 29-4-2011 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I guess one more thing to mention is that I have all the so called master numbers associated with me, though I hardly feel masterful

my date of birth: 11
my year of birth 1975. 1+9+7+5 = 22
and i'll add 33 because I see it non-stop

maybe if we have a numerologist around they could clue me in if that means anything.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

..Mine to! mine is 4/11
2nd line

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yes please let us know,I don't believe these thing are just coincidences I firmly believe everything happens for a reason and sometimes you find the answers in odd places.Good luck!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Cool story. I love threads like this. I wouldn't have even commented on this though but of course I looked at the clock after reading it and it was 4:33 (my time) so I thought that was kind of neat. I had that happen in another thread I was reading recently that mentioned someone seeing 11:11 a lot (actually three days in a row while reading that thread I saw 11:11 on the clock while reading it-it was a long thread so I read new replies each day). Strange to be sure!

I hope you figure out what it means.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I also see number sequences. The thing is that it could mean different things for different people. I wrote a post about it on my blog for what I believe the numbers mean for me. I'm sure you have googled it and found many sites that explain what it could mean. I hope you find the answer you are looking for.

My experiences

I got my information about the number sequences from Doreen Virtue's site.

Doreen Virtue

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It really does not matter what the number you are seeing over and over. It's a matter of Parallelisms and your connection to the dimensional world.

I know.......a stretch. But here is some simple Einstein explanations. Well...strike that....there are too many google results to post here. Do you own research. It's there and you might find a striking similarity to some of his hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Interesting story.. Here is a page with similar experience:

Also the number 11 seems to be a little attention whore too
:
Why is the Number 11 Getting People's Attention Worldwide?

edit on 30/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hahaha, sorry, typo! July = 7 (obviously), and it needs to be 7 to add up to 33! My bad!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
You made me stop & think OP. My 3rd child was born on 3-21-2001 at 3:33 a.m...I really never thought about that before. interesting.

Quoting myself, but I just remembered that I did have my son when I was 33. just to add to the intrigue....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Awe, wakeupordie, it really doesn't mean anything, but it is interesting how we keep seeing what we've(sorta) programmed into our brains. You went through many changes at the age of 33? Incidentally, 33 is my favorite number and I had some awesome spiritual exeriences at that age.

You began to notice all the 33s in your life and this focus is somewhat self-perpetuating? I don't know how else to explain it. I've been stuck on 12:12 for awhile now, but I've tried experiements with intense focus and draw it right to me. lol. We see what we focus on and consistently bring it to our attention. Sorta like mind-programming. It's all about focus. Now, if you could do that with lottery numbers, you'd be a millionaire.
Actually, you can do this with anything; even animals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join