It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Erin was going to hit the North East US on 9/11/01, Watch what happens to it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Im still a bit new to conspiracies, and also HAARP, ive seen some info on it, but not an expert by any means...

This video was apparently just released today(thx to my friend for telling me about it), the channel doesnt have any info on source info, but I did check it out on Wikipedia And also have the tracker image from wikipedia, and sure enough its pretty accurate...

What the heck is happening at 9 and 10 seconds into this video? 10 second mark is alot of "static" or something, 9 seconds you see a wave pushing that hurricane...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/210175647cc6.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If you look closely you see all the cloud cover moves as well.
Does HAARP have the capability to do this by manipulating the ionosphere?
VERY strange.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

That “Wave” pushing the hurricane is an air mass known as a “Front”. Upper level winds and other fronts control the direction of a hurricane, always have. There is nothing mysterious about fronts, you can actually feel them when they move into your area. If you have ever been outside and there is a sudden gust of wind followed by a noticeable drop in temperature, you most likely just experienced a front moving in.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The wind caused it to change course. Some serious wind gusts.
edit on 28-4-2011 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Hi, as was mentioned above that looks like a very effective (cold?) front blocking it's access. And HAARP was in a much earlier stage of development in 2001 so you can rule them out for suspicious activity. That static's timing was sort of odd, though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
so basically haarp and chemtrails do work. please dont give me the flimsy meterological scientific natural occurrence as the explanation. you will only look like a high brow rigid bafoon.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well, there is some questionable activity surrounding hurricanes and the government. I live in Florida and heard some personal testimony about Hurricane Andrew that hit in 1992. Here is a page from someone that was there. Interesting thing is that the Air Force evacuated Homestead Air Force Base 2 full days prior to Andrew hitting. But the public was never given an evacuation notice. Besides other strange things like a sudden strengthening more than has been seen before right before coming ashore. I had a suspicion at the time that they were testing weather modification technology at the Air Force Base. It was being developed back in 1994. But I will leave it at that. Here is a personal story:

THE EMERGENCY ALERT THAT CAME TOO LATE
members.iimetro.com.au...

The largest natural disaster ever recorded in the history of the United States was hurricane Andrew, which struck South Dade County, Florida, as midnight turned the clock into August 24, 1992. Contrary to what the American news media broadcast across the United States and throughout Europe, the first outer wall of the hurricane unexpectedly slammed into South Dade, packing 214+ mph winds which quickly escalated to 350+ mph. Most of the 414,151 residents living in the danger zone were asleep when the outer wall struck. Thousands of them lost their lives, for no one in South Dade had been evacuated or even advised to evacuate. Instead, residents had been repeatedly informed by local news media that South Dade should expect to experience "50 mph winds".

edit on 28/4/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

S and F to you.

This is very interesting for sure. Not sure about what it was, wind gust, a wild front or HAARP but I have never seen anything move a hurricane like that. Coulda been a sharp wind or front or coulda been.......?????

Thank you for sharing this as I never even knew a hurricane was going to hit during 9-11.

edit on 4/28/2011 by Humint1 because: add "e" in never

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
way i understand it haarp is stationary in one point. I dont know where the facility is, but how would it go about affecting wether in different areas ? Everytime it rains people on here say it was haarp
edit on 28-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

HAARP is located in Alaska. In layman terms, HAARP uses the inosphere to concentrate radio waves via a vast array of antennas up there to any point they wish. Only catch is, the RF propagation has to be good for it to work "naturally" or, without any sats. Word is they use satellites to beam the waves where they want when the propagation isn't good. Just like in amateur radio, operators depend on propagation to get their signal out along with how many watts they are using. HAAP has millions of watts which if you were standing under the antenna array or even near it, would cook you from the inside out.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
Well, there is some questionable activity surrounding hurricanes and the government. I live in Florida and heard some personal testimony about Hurricane Andrew that hit in 1992. Here is a page from someone that was there.

Interesting thing is that the Air Force evacuated Homestead Air Force Base 2 full days prior to Andrew hitting.

Yep. That's common practice. It takes alot of time to move that many aircraft and such. Not uncommon at all.

But the public was never given an evacuation notice.

That's a lie.
[EX]
A hurricane WATCH was issued on the 22nd at 0600 hrs for the Florida east coast from Titusville southward through the Florida Keys including the Dry Tortugas
[/EX]

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

[EX]
A hurricane WARNING was issued on the 23rd at 1200 hrs for the Florida east coast from Vero Beach southward through the Florida Keys to the Dry Tortugas including Florida Bay
[/EX]

Also, from this link
www.nhc.noaa.gov...

[EX]
Lead time from Hurricane Watch to landfall= 36 hrs
Lead time from Hurricane Warning to landfall =21 hrs.
[/EX]

Besides other strange things like a sudden strengthening more than has been seen before right before coming ashore. I had a suspicion at the time that they were testing weather modification technology at the Air Force Base. It was being developed back in 1994. But I will leave it at that. Here is a personal story:

It happens every time a hurricane gets into the Florida Straits. Every. Single. Time.

THE EMERGENCY ALERT THAT CAME TOO LATE
members.iimetro.com.au...

The largest natural disaster ever recorded in the history of the United States was hurricane Andrew, which struck South Dade County, Florida, as midnight turned the clock into August 24, 1992. Contrary to what the American news media broadcast across the United States and throughout Europe, the first outer wall of the hurricane unexpectedly slammed into South Dade, packing 214+ mph winds which quickly escalated to 350+ mph. Most of the 414,151 residents living in the danger zone were asleep when the outer wall struck. Thousands of them lost their lives, for no one in South Dade had been evacuated or even advised to evacuate. Instead, residents had been repeatedly informed by local news media that South Dade should expect to experience "50 mph winds".

See above for a complete debunking of this fool.

I have bolded the lies for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

I had a suspicion at the time that they were testing weather modification technology at the Air Force Base. It was being developed back in 1994. But I will leave it at that. Here is a personal story: [/ex

Hurrican Andrew hit in 1992 - that was 2 yrs before the alleged "weather modification: program you quote

No evacuation orders...?

By 11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, residents were warned that precautions to protect life and property should have been completed. About 55,000 people left the Florida Keys. Evacuations were ordered for 517,000 people in Dade County, 300,000 in Broward County, 315,000 in Palm Beach County and 15,000 in St. Lucie County. For counties further west in Florida, evacuation totals exceeding one thousand people are Collier (25,000), Glades (4,000) and Lee (2,500).[

By my count thats over 1.2 million people warned to evacuate...

Despite the destruction - death toll was mercifully small, 26 dead (direct), 39 indirect causes

Contrast that with over 300 just this week for the tornado outbreak

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Looks like weather manipulation to me.

Good video OP.

wish more folks had decided to take off from work in order to prepare for the incoming hurricane.

That hurricane could've been a blessing disguise... unfortunately, it was pushed away by advanced technology.

Operation 9/11 Stargate was going to be carried out by the elite, and not even the weather could stop it.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

Weather manipulation....??

Try Mother Nature .....

A mid latitude trough associated with cold front picked up the storm and diverted it out to sea

Erin came no closer than 105 miles to land as it passed Bermuda

Hurricanes do not cross frontal boundary - the strong upper level blow the storm away. the wind shear associated
with such weather systems also will tear up tropical systems by blowing the thunderstorms away from the center

top topics

join