It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to Obama. Whats Next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
sorry but this isnt one of your birther threads.. besides everyone knows its a fake.

Nice one.
A new ATS record.

You directly contradicted yourself in just 15 words in SAME sentence.

Hypocrite much?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

sorry but this isnt one of your birther threads.. besides everyone knows its a fake.

Nice one.
A new ATS record.

You directly contradicted yourself in just 15 words in SAME sentence.

Hypocrite much?

Originally posted by -W1LL[/i

sorry but this isnt one of your birther threads.. besides everyone knows its a fake

you left out the critical rolling eyes or sarcasm... I dont care much for a birth cert or either side of the birther fight I know Obama is a total Douche by his actions not his birth records.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Perhaps if you would frame the premise of you OP into a cogent thought pattern rather than a yard sale of innuendo there would be an actual concept to discuss. But because you failed miserably to do so with random, disjointed cheap shots, THIS IS WHAT'S NEXT. Poof, thread query answered.

edit on 28-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

Perhaps if you would frame the premise of you OP into a cogent thought pattern rather than a yard sale of innuendo there would be an actual concept to discuss. But because you failed miserably to do so with random, disjointed cheap shots, THIS IS WHAT'S NEXT. Poof, thread query answered.

edit on 28-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

LOL what?

stay on topic plz.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

stay on topic plz.

Certainly if I can decipher it, but I'll try.

Our Decider in Chief G. W. Bush or JR as he likes to be called, a known monomaniac with his idea of freedom,
did well consternating us Americans in the approach to the Iraq and Afghan wars with his freedom by force with or the terrorist mentality. Just what was his master plan?

To start two wars in order to pay back his military complex and big oil supporters and deplete the economic surplus left to him by his predecessor.

behind those dull deer eyes there is a mastermind is his plan unfolding now>?

If his goal was to steer our country into an iceberg and then abandon ship, yes.

whats next?
Obama, if re-elected or another President will need to continue to correct the failed policies perpetuated by the Bush Administration which bred corruption and fueled greed. Granted it is a tall and timely order but as poor as Obama's performance has been thus far, I'd take him and Biden over McCain/Palin ANY DAY. No regrets given the choices.

That better? Nice thread. S&F.

edit on 29-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

choices there are no choices only a plan carried out by puppets who are paid by our very own taxes.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

choices there are no choices only a plan carried out by puppets who are paid by our very own taxes.

Thanks for proving my point. Just goes to prove you just want to argue no matter what the reply.

Why bother? :shk: Have a nice agenda thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Come on KK. Even you have admitted that Obama and his policies have begun to tarnish just a little.

To be honest, my head is about to explode with regards to the development surrounding his new release of a once lost, burnt, missing, nowhere to be found document. But this distraction will not sway my focus off of the man's policies.

This BC revelation and the controversy surrounding it is just as well planned and scripted as his 2008 campaign. I find it troubling that many of those who defend Obama and attack the birthers on that subject typically have very little to say in the threads related to Obama's policies, his broken promises and his agenda that continues to loom on the horizon.

Obama is doing more harm than good to this nation and he is hell bent feeding the divide that is growing day by day. He is right in the middle of it and needs to rise above it.

We are now in Libya for the long haul. What's next? Syria? The situation in Syria is far worse than Libya.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Thanks for proving my point. Just goes to prove you just want to argue no matter what the reply.

Why bother? :shk: Have a nice agenda thread.

excuse me but it was not me who came in this thread name calling and pushing a birther agenda. I just want to know what people think is ahead for this country. I have my ideas of what is to come but thats not the purpose of this thread it is to get IDEAS from others hence the question. and my title "Bush to Obama. Whats Next?"

just because you didn't understand the question I presented does not mean you have to come in here spouting off about your birther agenda and Hints and some glorious point you are alluding to.

and how is telling you my opinion arguing? where have I once argued?

please move along there is nothing to see here and you are not progressing the conversation in a positive way

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Honestly in hindsight I probably over reacted as a result of all the Birther Ver 2 threads. Defense shield activated, attack mode. Apologies.

We both share a disdain for Bush and I've more than admited I no longer support Obama policies. I was seriously confused by the thread though as I thought it was meant as Bush asking Obama What now? (with the funny picture and all) But now I get it.

As your thread premise only provides two dots to connect, I'd say the trajectory is a continued downward decline unless sweeping reform takes place. Sadly I often feel our "experiment" with democracy (or republic for the constitutionalists) is not sustainable over the long haul. I don't know what happens next.

Once again, sorry if I crashed your thread as uninvited guest, I now realize you intentions were noble. I'll just lurk unless provoked. Regards...kk

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i am sick of hearing about clintons surplus and bush squandering it.

all clinton did was rip off social security and left it with a bunch of ious.

yeah thats some surplus.

for crying out loud.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

Honestly in hindsight I probably over reacted as a result of all the Birther Ver 2 threads. Defense shield activated, attack mode. Apologies.

We both share a disdain for Bush and I've more than admited I no longer support Obama policies. I was seriously confused by the thread though as I thought it was meant as Bush asking Obama What now? (with the funny picture and all) But now I get it.

As your thread premise only provides two dots to connect, I'd say the trajectory is a continued downward decline unless sweeping reform takes place. Sadly I often feel our "experiment" with democracy (or republic for the constitutionalists) is not sustainable over the long haul. I don't know what happens next.

Once again, sorry if I crashed your thread as uninvited guest, I now realize you intentions were noble. I'll just lurk unless provoked. Regards...kk

I know how you feel the fight from both sides takes its toll on you... I just hate the fighting and name calling cant we all get along>.. Focus people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join