Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Freemasons paint sky with chemtrail version of Sq. & Compass?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm not a chemtrail believer, but someone asked me to overlay the Freemasonry square and compass over this image of a supposed "chemtrail". The original image was posted about on the web for the past day, to which I modified as below. I make no comment as chemtrails are really not my bag.

Original image:

With square and compass overlay:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is kinda creepy!!!! But I can't say I didn't see this coming eventually I also think that the plane routes themselves lie on the ley lines of the world but I could be wrong about that!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Eh, I believe a neat coincidence. I mean how many patterns of contrails have been photographed? A lot. So eventually something would show up. I am not so gun-ho about "chemtrails". All I believe is, I see what ever "it" is, and I know it can not be healthy that on days that should be completely sunny not a cloud in the sky, then turns to be covered with these "contrails". If it is normal, then I think it should be studied more in depth of what "contrails" really do to our environment and how it affects us. A jet engine is efficient but it still burns fuel and so it must have emissions. IMO
edit on 28-4-2011 by MoosKept240 because: I'm a mechanic I can't spell

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You can tell they did this on purpose because look where the sun is. These clowns!!! The real power in the world is Odessa, Nazis. Yep I said it. You can trace all the worlds troubles today to them Nazi scumbags and the devil himself.

They lost the battle but are slowly winning the WAR!!!!

FIGHT THE NAZIS BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
probably just a coincidence, but the real question is why havent the disinfo-agent debunkers derailed this thread yet? i dont think ive yet read a chemtrail thread on this site without the same clowns pretending like everything is fine and dandy and nothing to see here...contrails, my @ss...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Your overlay shows that it doesn't actually line up perfectly at all - pretty careless if "they" were trying to make a point, which I know you're not sayin "they" are!

And if you don't "believe" that then consider that if the photo was taken from a different place you'd have different angles - so whoever it was took the photo is obviously "in" on it too in order to get it exactly right....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
probably just a coincidence, but the real question is why havent the disinfo-agent debunkers derailed this thread yet? i dont think ive yet read a chemtrail thread on this site without the same clowns pretending like everything is fine and dandy and nothing to see here...contrails, my @ss...

Yess - it seesm that according to some believers everything puffed into the atmosphere is a chemtrail, and that includes the emissions from your posterior!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

My overlay was just 5 minutes playing around in PS. I could have tweaked it better but all I was trying to do (on my friend's behalf) is convey the notion the "chemtrails" resemble a Freemason's square and compass. Some people like to see hidden meanings in everything, signs and portents. It's not much different than seeing a ducky in a passing cloud.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Good point - and if you altered the angle of the sign you'd probably get a perfect fit - I was jsut trying to illustrate that you can probably make the Mason insignia fit any "#" picture of contrails.

As you say, around here people read everything into everything!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That's true, like this one resembling the anarchist's "black flag". Maybe Sid Vicious was reincarnated as a CIA chemtrail pilot.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

what if it's just a right angle square... and the camera distorts the perspective to make it look like a diamond.. and you don't see the extension of the lines where they go off the screen?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
the big question is.....was the plane masonic, the pilot, or the moister in the air?

The world may never know.

BTW, this is how we call "supermason". He is the guy who secretly brings the meals to our meetings.

new topics

top topics

join