It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny Suit? Kerry for Playboy Centerfold?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here is a link to some great pictures of the omnipotent, or, is that, impotent, John F. Kerry in his NASA garb, which photos, by the way, have had to be removed from the NASA website.

Read the story here> www.spaceref.com...

Be sure to scroll down and click the numbered links to some great photography.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Number one: It has already been covered.

Number two: This is the most pathetic form of attack I have ever seen.

Number three: I think that we should start making fun of astronats because they wear those funny space suits.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This topic has already been covered in the thread

Kerry's Very Own Dukakis Moment

Moderators, please lock this thread. smokenmirrors is nothing but a Republican troll spewing Republican talking points and propaganda. He has already polluted the Politics and Scandals Forum with three posts which amount to Bush campaign ads.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Number 1. The fact that NASA has been asked to remove the pictures, and the controversy surrounding that has NOT been covered.

Number 2. I do not see it as an attack at all. Actually, it is the Dumbocrats that have made a big fiasco of the whole event.

Number 3. Democrats voting for ScaryKerry, and his junior sidekick FastEddy should purchase tissues early for the big letdown in November.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
NUMBER 1 This is the third BTS Political Mudpit thread posted by you in Politics & Scandals in a row. I'm about to send everything there as it is, so quit pushing it.

NUMBER 2 There is no number 2.

Chill on the ATS Politics & Scandals abuse or EVERYONE WILL PAY.

I'm getting sick of closing Bush on Drugs threads only to see this Kerry crap every time I turn around.

top topics

join