It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Embassy had Concerns about Quebec UFO Cult

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

ΒΆ1. SUMMARY: THE FOLLOWING IS SOME BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON THE MONTREAL-BASED RAELIAN GROUP, WHOSE MEMBER DR. BRIGITTE BOISSELIER ANNOUNCED AT A DECEMBER 27 PRESS CONFERENCE IN HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA THE BIRTH OF THE FIRST CLONED HUMAN BEING, A 7 POUND BABY GIRL NICKNAMED EVE. AND ITS TWO MAIN FIGURES LEADER CLAUDE VORILHON, BETTER KNOWN AS RAEL, AND DR. BOISSELIER. ONE LIKELY RESULT OF THE BOISSELIER ANNOUNCEMENT IS THAT CANADA'S PENDING LEGISLATION TO BAN HUMAN CLONING COULD CONTAIN STRICTER RESTRICTIONS. END SUMMARY

Source

This is taken from a partially released cable from Wikileaks. Although not damning in anyway, it's quite interesting and goes to show that the government takes UFO matters a little more seriously than they'd like to portray.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I Have read the books given out for free from this guy CLAUDE VORILHON a.k.a Rael from this site www.rael.org...
From what I can see something does need to be looked at here. I also think that there is a connection between this group and the Ufo anomaly that was seen near the dome of the rock. I just don't have any proof of this or on how to get it but I kinda half believe this guy!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So WTF does the US have to do with this?

Just a precursor justification to the Border Militia and Washington's agenda for the NAU.

Here's my opinion...

Canadians...stand up and tell the US elitist puppet Govt. that we are not fooled by false flag MSM propelled BS.

Us citizens...Do not allow your Govt. to extend their Military reach anymore. If you allow the invasion of Canada, we all lose our freedoms.

This is a plan to justify a US invasion on the grounds of threats to the US. (When was the last attack) When was an attack proven 100% to be none other than TPTB?

Never.

More and more, we are seeing little subversive notes and quips buried in the back pages of the MSM news that if continued to go unnoticed, will be used as approval to the NWO agenda.

I am so sick of the US/Canada/NWO/Bilderberg/RothsChild/Britain corporate takeover that I am ready to denounce my Canadian citizenship, move to a third World Country and live with rules and laws that I can at least adjust to.

Here...we are so quickly moving to a Police State that we are caught unaware and have no idea how to adapt.

RANT? Yes...

Apologies? Never.

new topics

join