It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & Nukes | Civilians Report UFOs in F.E. Warren's Missile Field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

This just in from Patrick Cossel:

On October 23, 2010, an event took place that would appear to come right off the pages of a Tom Clancy story. F.E. Warren Air Force Base, Cheyenne, Wyo. lost contact with 50 of the minuteman missiles under their watch. These missiles represent a portion of the nuclear arsenal owned by the U.S. However, instead of being a spy trying infiltrate our country and launch an attack, it is possible it was something else. Something not even Clancy’s hero Jack Ryan could prevent.

. . . Hastings came to the Wyoming Nebraska area in December, 2010. His intent was to do some snooping and see if he could learn anything. He called around to local sheriff’s departments and learned from Kimball County Sheriff Harry Gillway of UFO reports. Hastings knew there was more.

In his few days of being in Kimball, Cheyenne, Scotts Bluff counties in Nebraska, and Eastern Laramie County (Wyoming), Hastings laid the ground work for people to contact him. It didn’t take long. . . .

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Hey Frank
Nice to see you here

Thats quite some story. The idea that the nukes are out of normal C&C measures is quite disconcerting - what are your thoughts on the whole issue?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Good Day Darren,

Originally posted by neformore

Hey Frank
Nice to see you here

Thats quite some story. The idea that the nukes are out of normal C&C measures is quite disconcerting - what are your thoughts on the whole issue?

Congrats on the new show by the way. To your question:

At the "present time" IMHO, there isn't enough data/evdience to state (unequivocally) that the (recently uncovered) UFO activity is connected with the "nuke shut-down" of October 23rd. That said, we have decades worth of empirical data of UFO activity over and or near nuke sites and a few incidents where missiles were rendered inoperative.

When the "unprecedented" event of 50 nuclear missiles went down on October 23rd of last year I found/find it most curious that the PTB was quick to publicize the fact; in times past the public was made aware of these types of events only after a lot of hard work and continuous FOIA requests. Moreover, no one was wise to any UFO activity in the area; it was Robert Hastings who immediately advanced and or pondered the question: "could this be UFO related?"

Accordingly, he made the trek to the area and began investigating; sure enough he uncovered reports of UFO sightings in the area; as a researcher cognizant of the decades long pattern of UFO/nuke activity–this makes me stand-up and pay attention!

On a final note, although the dots haven't been connected (just yet), it's important to realize that this is the preliminary stage of an ongoing investigation. It's hopeful that more witnesses will come forward via the attention that local media has given the matter (as has been the case do far).

OH, and one item I forgot to mention–UFOs aren't strangers to the FE Warren nuclear missile fields:

F.E. WARREN AFB: UFOS Spotted Over Nuke Missile Sites; One Hits The Ground - Security Teams Dispatched!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

“I saw an object flying north-to-south and then return flying south-to-north,” she says.

The object was low enough that she was able to build a model of what she saw and send it to Hastings.

“It was black and silver and I could see at least four lights on it,” she says, “I could see what looked like corrugated metal on the underside.”

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
How does this only have two flags?

First of all this is a great topic, and great information. It was covered very well on ATS Live.

Back to the top! S+F!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is the first I've heard of this. When I saw the title (no offense OP) I thought it was a rehashing of an older event, I only read UFOs & Nukes (shame on me) lol. I love this type of event, it renews my hopes of a "they" and that just maybe "they" are here to help us humans out somehow. Thanks for sharing

S+F

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Mornin' V,

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
How does this only have two flags?

First of all this is a great topic, and great information. It was covered very well on ATS Live.

Back to the top! S+F!

I was a little surprised at the "lack of activity" in this thread myself, given the implications of the reports and the fact that these are "fresh reports."

I missed the show and was trying to listen to the archive, but it doesn't seem to be functional.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Mornin' Kali74,

Originally posted by Kali74
This is the first I've heard of this. When I saw the title (no offense OP) I thought it was a rehashing of an older event, I only read UFOs & Nukes (shame on me) lol. I love this type of event, it renews my hopes of a "they" and that just maybe "they" are here to help us humans out somehow. Thanks for sharing

S+F

No offense taken.

"UFOs & Nukes" is the label or theme we use for cases, sightings, reports etc., over at The UFO Chronicles that fall into that category.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Cheers for another great post Frank. Always look forward to what you have to say.

Has there been any more news on this event as of yet?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Any approximation on when we may hear more about this?
I understand it's an ongoing investigation as of now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hi Kali74,

In response to your question, I plan to publish a lengthy article on all of this sometime in late May or early June.

BTW, the big story is that USAF personnel working in the FE Warren missile field on the day of the ICBM communication snafu last October have reported seeing a huge, cigar-shaped object in the sky, intermittently, during and immediately following the hours-long comms disruption incident--which apparently lasted much longer than the 59 minutes acknowledged by the Air Force. The witnesses all say that the unknown aerial craft looked like a World War I German Zeppelin and was definitely not a commercial blimp.

The same persons, and others on the base, say that the commanders quickly warned their troops not to talk to the media or UFO investigators about "the things they may or may not have seen" and further warned of severe penalties for those who might violate security.

The latest report of the *suppression* of UFO sightings by Air Force higher-ups comes from the mid-April time-frame, and generally relates to ongoing military and civilian sightings over the past six months.

Please twitter and facebook yourselves into a frenzy, to help spread the word on these developments, which will be discussed at length my upcoming article, to be posted at The UFO Chronicles. (I don't do that stuff myself because I have arthritis in my hands and, well, because I am a 61-year old cyber-dinosaur.)

--Robert Hastings
www.ufohastings.com
[email protected]
edit on 3-5-2011 by Robert Hastings because: (no reason given)

top topics

join