It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling evidence about Pyramids of Giza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
do they still think they were made as burial chambers? from what i can gather they never had any thing in them ..i mean anything, no bodies no drawings ..empty, void of anything. also why is it that modern technology can not build a pyramid using the same types of blocks used etc ..also the builder of the great pyramid is based off some graffiti found inside it ....i'm no expert just curious on the subject

I do not believe that it is correct to say we could not do it with our technology today. There are many machines that could easily make light of the task, though use of these machines does cost a pretty penny, and you would have to find a backer or backers willing to part with the money required for the project, and with no real return on their investment, I doubt you will see any movement in this direction.

Most people would not be happy with using today’s technology anyway; they would want it completed with what the ancients would have had at hand at the time.

The problem is, again, finding an individual or a group willing to back such an effort, not to mention the workforce that would need to be gathered. The price tag on something like a project of this magnitude would be high. Just the feeding of the workforce would be an effort in itself. You could make the workforce self contained in where they take care of their own crops and animals for food, however you would have to purchase the initial seeds or seedlings and the initial animals as well. Since the project would take at least a couple decades to finish. How easy do you think it would be to find people to work on a couple decade long project, with no pay just food and living space offered, you may find many in this economy, but how many investors do you think you would have with no real return on their moneys invested.

I could be wrong and there could be someone willing to give up their money for no real return on their investment, but since it has not been done yet, I am guessing that there has not yet been such a person or group of people like that.
edit on 5/18/2011 by AlienCarnage because: Clarification

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join