It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally fake Obama Certificate Goal:To Distract World Public from Imminent False Flag Operatio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Uh-Oh, I think there is an even more sinister reason why Obama was laughing about the Birth Certificate that would be PROVED as a FAKE IN-NO-TIME time by photoshop experts all over the world. The CIA and NSA people who are experts at creating these forgeries and getting away with these shennanigans couldn't have done it because their ridiculously dumb right?

One of the biggest upper hands to siphoning off of the masses attention to the egregiously fake birth certificate issue might be, that while your distracted, you won't be noticing an imminent false flag operation that is probably planned to come soon.

Between now and May 21st, these bad boys got something masse scale planned alright and whatever it is, it will be another event that will be all over the public headlines. Of course, whenever someone, as with what I'm doing right now, comes out and points your attention to specific timeline areas, they tend to change their plan because they don't want somebody like us being able to say, hey that guy pretty much predicted it, though I'm not predicting anything, but really pointing out that these guys are Black Magicians who get away with False Flag Operations like 9/11 on special on special dates are for some reason meaningful and more welcoming to materializing heinous crimes that will shock the public on the airwaves and give you no choice but to accede to to increasingly, as we go further in time, Nazi and tyrranical policies, like TSA molestation and dignity stripping, and dehumanizing operations to get to the point of that Ultimate Police State Dream that these people have been working hard towards for longer than you think.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I somewhat agree, since the timing of this birth certificate release is incredibly odd. However, I have to wonder if it is a false flag they are trying to steer attention from or if the Royal Wedding will completely drown out all discussion.

Only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I used to like Alex Jones but dont care for him now, but he shows that clearly this birth certificate was PhotoShopped. A false flag is definitely a possibility. They did such a bad job at producing their fake, they should have known it would be found out by experts. Which really makes one wonder what the hell they are trying to do.

Or are they so ignorant and think they are so far more superior to the people, that they really believe the people are too stupid to figure it out?
edit on 28-4-2011 by kennylee because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Like you stated, there is a special reason behind the release of the fake birth certificate at this time....He would have pulled this out just prior to the election if he wanted it to do some good for his re-election, which by the way, I hope the American people wake up and see him for what he is, and he loses...Anyway, I believe something will happen, BIG, with-in the next 30-45 days...Earth Shattering...Biggest in recorded history....He is laughing as he knows what is up....I just hope it is turned against him and if a real American dies I sincerely hope it comes back on a one to one basis to TPTB..If one of ours dies, I hope one of theirs dies also......WE have got to stop these killers....mass murders.....Assassin....one way or the other even if WE have to form our own RAPTB...(Real American Powers That Be....) and take their cabal out....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Don't over do yourself most people on the planet don't care about his birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Watching the machinations of Barack Obama, it seems as though he is creating what the Marxists call "internal contradictions."

As the contending parties converge on the objective, the Administration understands that the conventional electoral calculus seems irreversible -- gas prices, inflation, unemployment, and geopolitical discomfiture will be joined in 2012 by the newfound fear of deficits and the national debt, and maybe even for the fate of constitutional government. Their response to this looming threat of defeat is a version of the old Cold War communist strategy of "talk talk, fight fight."

How does this work? First, there is the talk element. Obama and his people are drowning us in a talk tsunami. I am convinced that much of it is, for them, meaningless, meant merely to overload our capacity for outrage

This is why Trump is the man to defeat Obama - he has allready proved that if youget in his face he will back down!

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
I used to like Alex Jones but dont care for him now, but he shows that clearly this birth certificate was PhotoShopped. A false flag is definitely a possibility. They did such a bad job at producing their fake, they should have known it would be found out by experts. Which really makes one wonder what the hell they are trying to do.

Or are they so ignorant and think they are so far more superior to the people, that they really believe the people are too stupid to figure it out?
edit on 28-4-2011 by kennylee because: spelling

I think that it could be buying them time, or buying them an advantage, especially with high profile public events around the corner.

The Royal Wedding is one thing but the May 21st Hoopla by a Group with pockets fat enough to buy BillBoards prophesing the special date, a supposed end times scenario, are almost like a wish and an intent to concentrate people's mental energy in anticipation of sinister happenings for that particular point in the future.

Like with the Y2K incident, it's almost like the guys in charge new that nothing was gonna happen, but they needed a critical mass of people to use their mental energy to anticipate such an event to mid-wife the manifestation of the publicly traumatizing and headline grabbing 9/11 atrocity. IThey new the Y2K was bunk and yet they probably initiated and funded the hubub to siphon a significant portion of the population's mental anticipation and excitement energy toward that particulate area in time.

As for Alex Jones, I think he's a good guy and he does good work, but as long as he sticks with subjects that he knows enough to comment on. His discernment along government corruption type issues is best and he needs to stick with what he knows and can back up with documents and research. He was obviously flawed in patting Charlie Sheen too much, because he didn't see that Charlie's not that cogent and together, but hopefully that will be a lesson for him that will help him raise his discernment, but after that whole incident with that actor, I realized that Alex Jones is best in judging the Eugenicist and Police State goals of the power brokers of the world, more than with other issues.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Uh-Oh, I think there is an even more sinister reason why Obama was laughing about the Birth Certificate that would be PROVED as a FAKE IN-NO-TIME time by photoshop experts all over the world. The CIA and NSA people who are experts at creating these forgeries and getting away with these shennanigans couldn't have done it because their ridiculously dumb right?

One of the biggest upper hands to siphoning off of the masses attention to the egregiously fake birth certificate issue might be, that while your distracted, you won't be noticing an imminent false flag operation that is probably planned to come soon.

Between now and May 21st, these bad boys got something masse scale planned alright and whatever it is, it will be another event that will be all over the public headlines. Of course, whenever someone, as with what I'm doing right now, comes out and points your attention to specific timeline areas, they tend to change their plan because they don't want somebody like us being able to say, hey that guy pretty much predicted it, though I'm not predicting anything, but really pointing out that these guys are Black Magicians who get away with False Flag Operations like 9/11 on special on special dates are for some reason meaningful and more welcoming to materializing heinous crimes that will shock the public on the airwaves and give you no choice but to accede to to increasingly, as we go further in time, Nazi and tyrranical policies, like TSA molestation and dignity stripping, and dehumanizing operations to get to the point of that Ultimate Police State Dream that these people have been working hard towards for longer than you think.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

Photoshop experts.. I laughed when I saw the first video .. these experts show complete and utter lack of knowledge about how PDF and adobe illustrator works with scanned text documents...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Alright folks.. the layering and other junk in the PDF file is quite normal ..

They scanned a black and white image of the birth certificate in pdf format, they opened the document in illustrator and added the security layer ( colored, patterned layer intended to prevent easy altering by others ) and then exported the document back out as a pdf .. layers exist, there's a technology in there called OCR that attempts to make a searchable text layer.. not all characters can be recognized which is why you have odd discrepancies ( the date for example )

These self professed experts are proving themselves to be pretentious morons making a fuss of nothing .. is the certificate real? .. I have no clue .. is the layering and "proof" presented thus far worth anything? absolutely not .. people are chasing a dead end on this one and making themselves look foolish in the process.

By the way, you can easily replicate this at home.. grab your birth certificate, scan it into a pdf .. open it in illustrator and add yourself a pretty layered background and.. oh wait you don't even have to .. by the time you brought it into illustrator you have your layers already .. *gasp* you just faked your own birth certificate.. mind you, this may require you generate your pdf with official adobe products, but that's all I have so I've not tested further.
edit on 28-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I somewhat agree, since the timing of this birth certificate release is incredibly odd. However, I have to wonder if it is a false flag they are trying to steer attention from or if the Royal Wedding will completely drown out all discussion.

Only time will tell.

With over a 1/4 of the world's population expected to be watching the wedding of the century and talks of Islamic fundamentalists threating to disrupt festivities by protesting, what better opportunity for a false flag attack to take place...live...on the telebasura...beamed all over the globe, and then blame it on...well whoever they choose.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deepennytration

Through history with events that were watched worldwide with millions upon millions of viewers, has there even been a false flag event before?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
To begin with, if this LFBC is indeed a fraud, POTUS Obama should rightfully be ousted immediately and tried for treason and other high crimes.
With that said, what else is happening right now...

As I write this, the US$ is worth .7324
Source
The Space Shuttle is preparing to launch on it's final flight

The Royal Wedding is about to take place

Anarchists in the UK are being arrested for "PRE- Crimes" that have not even been commited (yet)
Source

The US South East is suffering here-to-fore unseen storms, tornados and flooding; that thus far has taken 281 lives (and counting)
Source
Source

Fukushima continues to spew deadly radiation into the atmosphere unabated. Noone in authority is saying much about this
Map of Potential I-131Release

In the US in the past few days, there have been emergencies at an Ohio nuclear plant and an alarm at a refinery in Texas City, Texas
Source
Source

The US has an all new National security team: 2 new CIA Directors; a new Secretary of Defence; A new Ambassador to Afghanistan, and a new commander of allied forces in Afghanistan.
Source

And much more is going on...we all need to keep our eyes open!

Peace

edit on 28-4-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Of course, whenever someone, as with what I'm doing right now, comes out and points your attention to specific timeline areas, they tend to change their plan because they don't want somebody like us being able to say, hey that guy pretty much predicted it....

Please stop, my sides are hurting from laughter. Yeah, posting a YouTube video on a conspiracy site will deter the evil Illuminati from executing their plan of eminent world doom.

Those who think the entire planet revolves around US politics have a narrow world view. Look up Ethnocentrism and get back with me. And btw, Alex Jones is a douche nozzle.

new topics

top topics

join