It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
There's thousands of potential projects in Egypt. 90% not being done. No one to do them.

More like, all research under Hawass's reign was monopolized and not allowed out to the public.

Have you seen this yet?

newsflavor.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I watched both of those shows when they sent the cameras up the shaft.. The one that looks different is an image of the second small door. the hole in the first door they put the camera through with light and took a picture and saw the second door. That is why thy drilled a hole in it to see what was on the other side. Just another door.

Since, The revolt in Egypt there has been a campaign to destroy Dr. Hawass. That is another example of the lenght they will go to to discredit him. The whole story is a lie. Dr. Hawass, knows a lot of secrets that have never been revealed to the public.

One I know about was that the ancient Egyptians would remove the pineal gland from a persons head while they were still alive. They would put them in little glass viles and seal them with bituman. Dr. Hawass had discovered almost a Million mummiefied Birds in a long corridor. I emailed him about it and asked if they had found any Jinn Jinn viles [that is where the Jinnie in the Bottle Story comes from] He said it took them 3 months to disinture all of those birds and release the Jinn Jinns. Egyptians even today are terrorified of the Jinn Jinn.

Many do not what him to tell all of these secrets he knows, and will destroy him. I care about him and pray he gets through this.

Oh, one funny thing he did to show how much he loved the area. New Years Eve 2000, The governments of the world [US mainly] wanted to have a big get together at the Pyramids, and were going to have Michael Jarre, do the Music, If you have never heard him he is on youtube, Hawass called the whole thing off because he was afraid Jarre would cause the Pyramids to crumble since they resonate sound. They didn't have it. And they were going to have a Top put on the Pyramid. So Now you know TPTB are not crazy about him anyway.
edit on 5/24/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yeah I linked that back on page 10, not surprising at all to me.

If any of the Hawass fans would actually devote some time into researching the good Dr they would realize who he REALLY is.

Who paid for his education?

Why they paid for it?

Why NONE of his public views or research touches on the beliefs of those that manipulated to get him into his position?

Why he is so adamant to any offered alternative to his public views?

Nevermind the MASSIVE ego and extreme case of narcissism, "The Pharaoh", come on!! Also not a very Muslim thing to do either I believe, claim to be a God-King from a different religion.

If anyone thinks he has the greater good of the planet and OUR history in mind, you are just simply deluded.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

What you say may be true, I didn't see that show so I can't comment. I know there is a lot more to the site at Giza than officials, including/especially Hawass, have informed the public about, and I just can't trust anyone who's blatantly holding out information that should be universally available.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

There's thousands of potential projects in Egypt. 90% not being done. No one to do them.

More like, all research under Hawass's reign was monopolized and not allowed out to the public.

Have you seen this yet?

newsflavor.com...

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there that are either ignorant themselves, or are trying to take advantage of the ignorant.

Yes, of course I've seen that tripe.

You should make yourself aware that there are two "shafts" in the GP.

Harte

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey Harte perhaps you should ask them what was happening in Egyptology before the 'evil' H, LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Have you seen this yet?

newsflavor.com...

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there that are either ignorant themselves, or are trying to take advantage of the ignorant.

Yes, of course I've seen that tripe.

You should make yourself aware that there are two "shafts" in the GP.

Harte

Yes there are two shafts but that doesn't explain why was lied about? Why fake the photos and replace the first shaft with the second shaft if there is nothing to hide?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Yes there are two shafts but that doesn't explain why was lied about? Why fake the photos and replace the first shaft with the second shaft if there is nothing to hide?

That was done by the "news source," not by Hawass.

It's an attempt to make you think something's up.

See, if there's nothing being hidden, then the fringe has nowhere to run when the utter vacancy of their claims is exposed.

So, it becomes necessary to fabricate ":evidence" thet "THEY" (in this case - and several others - "They" is Hawass) are "hiding something from us."

This rapidly deteriorates into the ridiculous argument that "our true history is being hidden from us."

It's a reason to buy books by Christopher Dunn, among others. You may infer from this hooey that there are no other reasons for doing so.

Harte

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So in your opinion, Hawass has always been honest in informing the public and never hid anything ?
edit on 11-4-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
So in your opinion, Hawass has always been honest in informing the public and never hid anything ?
edit on 11-4-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

He's been as honest as his ego will allow.

IOW, he has maybe overstated his own involvement in some discoveries, in order to garner more credit than he is due.

Otherwise, he's been completely honest and has hidden nothing at all.

Harte

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So,what is the latest news on this.
There seems to be no mention of it on the web outside of nut case sites.
Can anyone direct me to a reliable "news source."

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join