It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
gimme a flashlight ill tell you what's down there

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by felonius

Hawass does not give a damn about the antiquities, he only cares about ensuring that the world believe that egyptians built the pyramids and everything that is found in or around them. He will go to any length to prevent anything from coming out that doesn't support the egyptologist's paradigm.

Jaden

You are absolutely welcome to your opinion. You may even be correct.

I just dont agree.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Here is an 1:30 m documentary about this discovery in particular, it pretty much says it all about what happened.
And who we're the real finders of these caves.

Enjoy.

thats a nice documentation..Dont know if the Deneb constellation is the main hint, but interesting..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i swear i said this would happen,
something will happen when they allow the investigation of the pyramids
i assume they went to look for how the pyramids were actually built, then this, idk if this is deja vu or what but i swear i knew this was gonna happen, like it already happend

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Does anyone know if they got any farther into the little passages leading out of the Queens Chamber? Last I could find, they maneuvered a little robot through one of the "doors" in one passage only to find another right behind it. And after negotiating bends and turns in the other passage, they find another door.

Anyone heard/seen more on this?

Third "Door" in Queen's Chamber Passage

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi
Does anyone know if they got any farther into the little passages leading out of the Queens Chamber? Last I could find, they maneuvered a little robot through one of the "doors" in one passage only to find another right behind it. And after negotiating bends and turns in the other passage, they find another door.

Anyone heard/seen more on this?

Third "Door" in Queen's Chamber Passage

They're working on creating a new robot that can navigate the tunnels and get through that door now, I believe they are working with designers from a UK university team. No news on getting through it yet that I could find out.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What if the pyramids were an entrance to a vast underground city and not just that but a huge complex of interconnecting cities that would span under entire countries?
we don't even know how the deserts in North Africa and the Middle east came to be!
What kind of destruction took place on these lands, or everywhere for that matter and the desert parts were the territories that would never recoup from the frightening environmental damage that might have happened untold generations ago?
We still don't know!
If we examine the topography of the Middle east and North Africa it is mostly flat! All the other areas around including around the Mediterranean rim and the expands in central Africa and around Middle east are rocky in nature. If a huge environmental catastrophe had to happen then then the rocky areas wouldn't be the ones to initially recoup much faster with plant and animal life versus the vast expanses of generally flat terrain in Egypt, Syria the Middle East that probably have never recoup from an initial cataclysm or many of them?

It is notable that Plato in Timaeus is saying that for instance the land upon which ancient Athens was, retained very little from their past
resemblance and their richness in plant and animal life since they had been washed out many many times from catastrophes from generations and this is
what he relays that Solon has gleaned from his trips to Egypt and his meetings with the ancient Egyptian priests.

What if the areas that we now know to be deserts were full of flora and faun beyond an initial cataclysm hit mankind before untold generations?
At the bring of this catastrophe, while the environment was starting to deteriorate and since if this would something Global then whatever civilizations existed at such times would have no other way but to go underground to survive!
If you lived in a flat terrain knowing that once the cycle of catastrophic events was starting and that nothing would be remaining the same, if you had prior knowledge of other past destruction's you would have to build not one but many underground cities to accommodate the different race populations and give them some breathing space. You would have to cooperate with each other and decide upon a common exit to the planetary surface. You would have to have it armored in every possible ways and make it in way you would have to build small exits like the shafts that go all the way to the exterior of the pyramids to have some way of communicating with the exterior but without allowing entrance through the main gate.
If I would have to be stranded underground and not considering to have to relocate since every I would go I would meet the same kind of environmental destruction, I would have to just stay in place and go underground. If I lived in a flat terrain the only possible way of having an armored entrance on that terrain would be to build a pyramid on top of it and equip it with shafts.
Imagine the pyramids having to withstand floods, meteorites, hazardous atmosphere, earthquakes and be occasionally covered with sand it would be the only ideal shape for me to construct. If we see the shafts they are built in a way that human body can't fit through and are sealed with several doors down their lengths as if to withstand hazardous atmosphere from pouring in, or water, or any ingenious means of any type of siege equipment.
It's notable from the references of Plato as he was recalling Solon's trip to Egypt that the priests had told Solon that his race resembles a child since they are always new, meaning have been extincted several times forgetting their past and coming anew again as opposed to the Egyptians that were somehow able to be protected from environmental catastrophes and also retain their knowledge of the past. How were they able to not be extinct if they were not building underground and having means of protecting the entrances of their dwellings?

Now if I had to decide which types of modern races would have to adapt to a similar pattern of thought and of engineering, if such needs arise it would only be the Japanese. Since they seem to have the largest percentage of altering the natural environment around them with building huge projects on top of it. Just check Google earth and take a note of the huge factories and complexes they have built and are very distinguished from space seem almost unnatural in their proportions by comparison with whatever else you have out there.
Now take a look at the faces of the death masks of the Pharaoh's. How do they look like? It's like you took Persians, Greeks and Asians and have resulted in being the ancient Egyptians. What if all those races had to have some kind of cohabitation at the same places while a huge environmental change would force them to live underground? By seeing the shafts of the pyramids, from Kings and Queens chambers all the way to the surface of the pyramid of Cheops which by the way, if we check their pictures, the one seems more worn out of the other which might mean it was constructed much later and we get to check the crazy type of engineering idea of having to build a shaft through a rock construction and have to make it turn and twist around the main chambers, you would get the idea that only some guy from Japan would have to think that way, in bypassing all logical alternatives and just go through the rock and around other chambers to have his second shaft! Kind to think of it they are people that are much accustomed in living at inhospitable environments and even they don't have any idea how they came to be in those earthquake and volcanic activity prone areas at the first place. It almost seems as if they were accustomed living in inhospitable environments more than anyone else!
There could exist a possibility that it could be an ancient complex of not one but many subterranean cities under at least North Africa spanning from Egypt to at least modern Syria if we take in to consideration the natural huge water reservoir in Libya which is the largest ever discovered.

So what if it may not be just some caves under the pyramids but the main entrance of a vast complex of cities spanning thousands of square blocks at every direction? These ancient peoples would have to go somewhere to escape floods and all kinds of environmental catastrophes in the past! So where is the evidence of their existence if not underground!
edit on 30-4-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

hm, you can just stay on the ground and it will be awesome..
..no underground cities necessary when the ´hall of record´ is found..just my 2 ct´s..

I had to think of Edgar Cayce´s prediction of that and that it would be found ´ between the shinx and the nile..´that would be perhaps a bit further..

cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
When I was in Egypt last September, my Egyptologist guide said something big would be announced soon. He didn't elaborate but he was pretty excited about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
To the OP, S&F, Great Find! On the other hand, I am skeptical about whether or not the "whole truth" regarding this discovery, if it is indeed the "Hall of Records," will be announced to all of mankind.

As a teenager, I was an avid reader of any Edgar Cayce material I could get my hands on and I was quite intrigued by his readings on Atlantis and the "Hall of Records." I remember thinking that, according to his source, the discovery should happen in my lifetime. The one thing I couldn't remember, was whether or not he had stated that the records would be made public, so I did a little looking and here's what I found; (This is an excerpt from a Q&A session during one of Cayce's readings.)

www.edgarcayce.org...

Will the Three Halls of Records Be Discovered?
According to the readings, the people of Atlantis became aware of the fact that their civilization was about to be destroyed. As a result, they hid identical records of the Atlantean civilization in Bimini, in Egypt and in the Yucatan. Numerous readings contend that this Hall of Records will be discovered, including:

(Q) Give in detail what the sealed room contains

(A) A record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those periods when the Spirit took form or began the encasements in that land, and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn, with the record of the first destruction and the changes that took place in the land...

This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx, that was later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience.

Between, then, the Sphinx and the river.” (378-16)

(Q) In which pyramid or temple are the records mentioned in the readings given through this channel on Atlantis, in April, 1932?

(A) As given, that temple was destroyed at the time there was the last destruction in Atlantis.

Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God:

The temple by Iltar will then rise again. Also there will be the opening of the temple or hall of records in Egypt, and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may also be found there - that have been kept, for those that are of that group.

The RECORDS are ONE. (5750-1)

So I guess the real questions are; Who is, "those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God?" Or "those that are of that group?" Are we talking about the Egyptian Antiquities Commission?....The Vatican?....Illuminati?....Knights Templar?....NWO?....MJ12? etc... All I know is that it doesn't sound like we're talking about the "General Public."
edit on 30-4-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
My money is on Enoch being the architect of the pyramids. He was likely Thoth (Hermes). If you read in Jasher chapter 3, you can make the connection. Then, read Enoch book 1 and you get the rest of the picture. In Isaiah 19:19, the Pyramids are revealed as the monument to the Lord God.

Then, if you read the Odes of Solomon number 23, you see that a letter is found that men rush to translate but cannot. It is encoded with a wheel. I have always wondered if this would be something that unifies the Israel, Egypt and Syria. Back in Isiah 19, the chapter is a prophecy that has not been fulfilled where Syria, Egypt and Israel become trading partners and a highway is built between. Something makes the Egyptians return to God.

Isaiah 19
21 So the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the LORD.

ODE 23.

The reference to the sealed document sent by God is one of the great mysteries of the collection.

1 Joy is of the saints! and who shall put it on, but they alone? 2 Grace is of the elect! and who shall receive it except those who trust in it from the beginning? 3 Love is of the elect? And who shall put it on except those who have possessed it from the beginning? 4 Walk ye in the knowledge of the Most High without grudging: to His exultation and to the perfection of His knowledge. 5 And His thought was like a letter; His will descended from on high, and it was sent like an arrow which is violently from the bow: 6 And many hands rushed to the letter to seize it and to take and read it: 7 And it escaped their fingers and they were affrighted at it and at the seal that was upon it. 8 Because it was not permitted to them to loose its seal: for the power that was over the seal was greater than they. 9 But those who saw it went after the letter that they might know where it would alight, and who should read it and who should hear it. 10 But a wheel received it and came over it: 11 And there was with it a sign of the Kingdom and of the Government: 12 And everything which tried to move the wheel it mowed and cut down: 13 And it gathered the multitude of adversaries, and bridged the rivers and crossed over and rooted up many forests and made a broad path. 14 The head went down to the feet for down to the feet ran the wheel, and that which was a sign upon it. 15 The letter was one of command, for there were included in it all districts; 16 And there was seen at its head, the head which was revealed even the Son of Truth from the Most High Father, 17 And He inherited and took possession of everything. And the thought of many was brought to nought. 18 And all the apostates hasted and fled away. And those who persecuted and were enraged became extinct, 19 And the letter was a great volume, which was wholly written by the finger of God: 20 And the name of the Father was on it and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, to rule for ever and ever. Hallelujah.
edit on 28-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Yeah, okay. Look, a humble little ATS'er found the TRUE meaning and architects of the pyramids! Crazy to think that someone so inconspicuous could make such a startling and groundbreaking disco.......wait, you didn't. You're wrong. Next.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So I guess the real questions are; Who is, "those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God?" Or "those that are of that group?" Are we talking about the Egyptian Antiquities Commission?....The Vatican?....Illuminati?....Knights Templar?....NWO?....MJ12? etc... All I know is that it doesn't sound like we're talking about the "General Public."

edit on 30-4-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

well, thats a good question, as we can see Hawass´ policy with the discovery of the tunnel system near the pyramid..firstly, he claimed that the are no tunnels, afterwards he closed the entrance and made a reality tv- like show of ´his´ discovery. A not very convincing ..
And what people are behind him..hmm
edit on 30-4-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by felonius

Hawass does not give a damn about the antiquities, he only cares about ensuring that the world believe that egyptians built the pyramids and everything that is found in or around them. He will go to any length to prevent anything from coming out that doesn't support the egyptologist's paradigm.

Jaden

That would explain, then, why he absolutely refused to provide results from DNA-testings done on Egyptian Mummies, and especially when considering that when the results from Tutankhamun was leaked anyway, it was revealed to be a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

Guess that would totally crash his personal version of Egypt's History.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
It wouldn't surprise me if there was nothing unusual about the expedition. It should be well known that as a rite of passage at death, the Pharaoh would take a sacred boat ride underground (through the underworld) on a river/canal into the pyramid. I don't remember all the details, but the ceiling was meant to be decorated with stars and it was a very important trip. The caves under Egypt would explain how this would done and also why there are boats buried at the great pyramids. :p Maybe I'm not be conspiracy enough for this.

That is probably the most beautiful quote i have ever seen on ATS
big upps to you my freind
from Egypt to Jerusalem,......... this is why the house of Windsor loves this so much....

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England’s mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England’s pleasant pastures seen!
And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark satanic mills?
Bring me my Bow of burning gold:
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!
I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In England’s green & pleasant Land.

This is the NWO metaphoric goal
if you dont know now, you will never know

PEACE,
RK

edit on 30-4-2011 by Rigel Kent because: in Englands green an pleasant lands......................

edit on 30-4-2011 by Rigel Kent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

Originally posted by Varemia
It wouldn't surprise me if there was nothing unusual about the expedition. It should be well known that as a rite of passage at death, the Pharaoh would take a sacred boat ride underground (through the underworld) on a river/canal into the pyramid. I don't remember all the details, but the ceiling was meant to be decorated with stars and it was a very important trip. The caves under Egypt would explain how this would done and also why there are boats buried at the great pyramids. :p Maybe I'm not be conspiracy enough for this.

That is probably the most beautiful quote i have ever seen on ATS
big upps to you my freind
from Egypt to Jerusalem,......... the trail follows.
kudos

PEACE,
RK

edit on 30-4-2011 by Rigel Kent because: in Englands green an pleasant lands......................

Indeed, it is beautiful, but, both posters should truly research the details about these rituals. When you do, you will find that the details in these rituals sound much like some "primitive" reenactment based upon memories from some rocket-blastoff witnessed in the past, no matter how funny that may seems.

Not to mention the roaring sound that the nearly 1000 feet long "Boat" made, which the Pharaoh entered to ascend to heaven, after the "Double-doors" in front of it had opened.
Would be interesting to know where the Egyptians got those ideas from, about how to reach Heaven in such a fashion.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The cover up story will be the discovery of Khufu's mummy...or something similar, if they even care to let people know of this.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I agree with you totally spacebot-
what I observed by remote viewing/dreaming whatever was very similar to what you describe.
However the entrance was at Gebel Gibli south east of the sphinx and the complex was enormous - the entire
eastern desert from giza to luxor encompassing many square miles but the tunnels to the surface were very
small and winding, however the middle complex was absolutely enormous- it consisted on eight large rectangles
that were connected together - for what its worth this is what i saw and it was very clear- hopefully this will all
come to light in the near future- maybe-

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
There is but only 3 possibilities

1) Nephilim's are actually there
2) It's where Reptilians used to play their favorite sport
3) Elvis went with ET's, got a time machine and made himself a place to sing the whole "Pretty hate machine" album that was later stolen by Trent Reznor which is actually a reptilian descendant and he says so in the song Reptile

"devils speak of the ways in which she'll manifest
angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
need to contaminate to alleviate this loneliness
I now know the depths I reach are limitless

oh my beautiful liar
oh my precious whore
my disease my infection
I am so impure "

Now you decide on the real truth!

(BTW, my post just might be a hoax)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

My fatherinlaw always thought the pyramid looks like Washington monument. He said to get back a mile and dig at a 45 degree angle till you hit the side of the oblisk. The part we see is just the tip.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
What in the hell is Haiwass doing 'leading' an expedition, possibly of the greatest find mankind will have made within this cyclic era, when in fact he submitted his resignation of his office durring the recent Egyptian coup?!

SOMETHING DEFINITELY IS NOT RIGHT HERE - and HAIWASS IS THE VILLAIN!

Nations of this world should stand up and take hold of thier right to demand representation upon this undertaking, as well as demand that Haiwass be removed from the project as it's decision maker...

But I read a good proof that he is an American puppet so it probably makes sense since the US engineered the coop too
edit on 1-5-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join