It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hmmm veryy insteresting

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I wonder how we link this with the presence of the reptilian fore-fathers of the Native Americans of the four corners area in the American Southwest. Its makes you wonder about about an inner world within the earth's core

Either that or they may have traveled by air.

Ancient Flying Machines:

Egyptians:

Check link for more info: Ancient Flying Vehicles: Egypt

Mayans:

Ancient Mayan Artifacts:

This is just some of the known artifacts. Makes you wander what other ancients artifacts have being hidden from us??? Perhaps the answer lies in those underground caves. Just hope they release the "ACTUAL" findings, and not just some of it....all of it, for Pete's sake..

Just a thought though, if the underground findings do support the theory of ancient ET contact do you think they're are prepared to release such findings to the masses???

I'm split at this. If true than NWO elites will push to DISCLOSE this info to the masses, and WHY??? They would likely prepare us for their fake Alien Invasion, or "DARK KNIGHT"???

or

Simply hide the "Truth", and we all live happily ever after...well not all of us "Truth Seekers" here on ATS...

Peace

edit on 3-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm new at ATS, so I prefer to keep quiet and just read(lurk). I have been following this thread regularly--along with other related threads--for a while now, on top of trying to read four or five large pdf docs/book scans to catch up on other info/idea sets that seem to be considered basic foundational knowledge in this context.

Anyway, I was going back through some of the source docs and websites listed here and I noticed something which I felt I should bring to the attention of the thread. I'm fairly sure this has not been mentioned; I have read through all the pages of discussion, but if it has and I missed it, I apologize.

The OP consists of: 1) A block of off-site content, and 2) A short sentence ending with a link to an article from a magazine called Viewzone. The first image in the article appears to be a screen capture of Zahi Hawass' blog. Here is a link to the article, or just see below.

Ok. This image is a capture. It has been graphically edited; the second line of text -- "that there is no underground cave" -- is visibly different from the first. It's more sharply defined; the line of text above looks grayish and fuzzy in comparison.
Even so, this text, including the "edited" text, is actually in the text of Hawass' blog entry regarding the caves(except for "...article" at the beginning of the first line).

What I want to point out is that this image in the Viewzone article is misleading. Hawass' blog basically says that the "caves" that were found are an old catacomb complex that was found by British explorers years ago. So yes, he is denying the presence of caves, but he is not saying there is nothing there.

I don't want to draw any conclusions here; this is not a "debunking". I just want to see what everyone thinks of this. For me...well, the image, while not outright lying, is sneaky. Not sure I like that. I look forward to other opinions.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I've been watching this guy Dr. Hawass for years he is not what he purports to be, he has no idea when touching items about contamination, he has to be the first to open anything that is found and then claims he discovered it, he is a joke, how has this man kept his job??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
I've been watching this guy Dr. Hawass for years he is not what he purports to be, he has no idea when touching items about contamination, he has to be the first to open anything that is found and then claims he discovered it, he is a joke, how has this man kept his job??

Because the pople in charge know far more about what they are talking about than you do, apparently.

Just because some poster (such as yourself) on an internet forum decides to post blatant lies about Hawass, that doesn't mean his job will be impacted.

Harte

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Found more info . This is from 2009 .
I hope the link works .

dsc.discovery.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I posted before to this, these chambers have been found by Collins. Hawass did deny any chambers before..after that he claimed having found it by himself..see my link..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

this stuff has been debunked many times and some years ago..use the search function.
just a few:
members.tripod.com...
rationalwiki.org...

btw,
you are posting an altered, photoshopped version, as many..do your research.

THIS thread is NOT about this stuff.

peace..

edit on 4-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

this stuff has been debunked many times and some years ago..use the search function.
just a few:
members.tripod.com...
rationalwiki.org...

btw,

peace..

You seem to be doing a very nice job of policing this thread for the OP .
BTW , I have scanned the whole thread and I cannot find the link to which you refer

Peace

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by anti72

just a few:
members.tripod.com...
rationalwiki.org...

btw,

peace..

You seem to be doing a very nice job of policing this thread for the OP .
BTW , I have scanned the whole thread and I cannot find the link to which you refer

Peace

no, not policing, but we know how fast threads are derailed..

( but funny vid he posted of an ´Ancient Mayan "Space Vehicle" Reverse Engineered´..
www.youtube.com... )

the link..yeah, sorry, I did reply to a link, not post ..here it is..
www.youtube.com...
youtube.com/watch?v=LTEVvkL-l3Q

extra DIV

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

So sorry if my little jibe offended you , it was not my intent , my friend .

Thanks for the link . I'm off to watch it .

Regards
edit on 27/04/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Peace

Use the search function.

Search under my username.

Use the search terms "Nebty name"

Harte

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Maybe this Underworld Cave is the entering in the hell ...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Maybe this Underworld Cave is the entering in the hell ...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Hi Anti72,

Policing again are you....

I'm not be being off topic or derailing the thread, as far as I'm concerned...
I did make reference to the thread topic, pls reread my posts.

These are possibilities, and this may just be the "truth" hidden in those caves, who knows...
We may never know the truth until it's revealed, if ever.

So yeah, just throwing it out there. I mean, you can't just rule out possibilities in your search for truth, until and unless proven beyond doubt that it is not feasible. Ancient civilizations were amazing, we cannot deny the precision with their astronomy, architecture etc

Until then, i hope you enjoy the video about "Ancient Flying Crafts"...

Peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
These are possibilities, and this may just be the "truth" hidden in those caves, who knows...

I've asked before and didn't see any answer so here I go again.

None of the pics linked in this thread, not a one, and none of the pics on linked sites in this thread - again, not a one - shows a cave.

Why are we calling these chambers caves? It is plain to see (so far) that these chambers are man-made.

Does anyone have a link to any pics that show actual caves connected to these carved-out chambers?

Harte

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

I've asked before and didn't see any answer so here I go again.

None of the pics linked in this thread, not a one, and none of the pics on linked sites in this thread - again, not a one - shows a cave.

Why are we calling these chambers caves? It is plain to see (so far) that these chambers are man-made.

Does anyone have a link to any pics that show actual caves connected to these carved-out chambers?

Harte

tpg65's post above provided a link to the Discovery site story about Andrew Collins who found and photographed caves. In response to Hawass's denial, Collins stated:

Dr Hawass is wrong here. He is not taking into account the existence of the natural caves, which exit the tomb for at least the 100-120 meters, and arguably the “several hundred yards” that Salt reported that he and Caviglia reached before coming upon the four spacious chambers. Remember also that Caviglia journeyed “300 feet further” in one direction, and that clearly they never reached the end of the tunnels, which arguably extend even further beneath the pyramid field.

My question is are we arguing about symantics?

Caves, Chambers, Tombs, Catacombs?

Natural or manmade?

Maybe that should be clarified.

Just in case this hasn't been posted yet.

Collins - Beneath the Pryamids Video Part 1.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
tpg65's post above provided a link to the Discovery site story about Andrew Collins who found and photographed caves. In response to Hawass's denial, Collins stated:

Dr Hawass is wrong here. He is not taking into account the existence of the natural caves, which exit the tomb for at least the 100-120 meters, and arguably the “several hundred yards” that Salt reported that he and Caviglia reached before coming upon the four spacious chambers. Remember also that Caviglia journeyed “300 feet further” in one direction, and that clearly they never reached the end of the tunnels, which arguably extend even further beneath the pyramid field.

My question is are we arguing about symantics?

Caves, Chambers, Tombs, Catacombs?

Natural or manmade?

Maybe that should be clarified.

Just in case this hasn't been posted yet.

Collins - Beneath the Pryamids Video Part 1.

Sorry, I can't view videos at work. Collins' website is one I checked. No cave pics there that I could see.

And, yes, it matters. For example, the Valley of the Kings is riddled with tunnels carved out for tombs. Would you say these run under the Great Pyramid, simply because they are present in Egypt?

When Hawass said there's no caves in that tomb, I assume he meant caves. In other words, he (as far as I can tell) never denied that the chambers existed (after all, they were discovered a hundred years ago.)

If there is a natural cave system there that Hawass didn't know about, then that would be a different story, wouldn't it? I mean, a natural system of caves can extend for miles underground and could easily pass beneath the width of the entire plateau.

Harte

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sorry, you suffer from the same arthritis I guess. Do you see the problem with not giving us two paragraphs of text of your own thoughts on the subject ? In your OP ? All the new members are doing it like it's somekind of fad or something. I've been fighting it and it's only caused trouble for me so fine W/E I give up..
edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I look forward to contributing soon. This one got my attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join