It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by felonius

Hawass does not give a damn about the antiquities, he only cares about ensuring that the world believe that egyptians built the pyramids and everything that is found in or around them. He will go to any length to prevent anything from coming out that doesn't support the egyptologist's paradigm.

Jaden

You are absolutely welcome to your opinion. You may even be correct.

I just dont agree.

I don't understand, you say he may be correct...but you don't agree? That doesn't make much sense?
read... Why Dr. Zahi Hawass Sucks and How Rudolph Gatenbrink Got Shafted. Just one point made and whats been up with the shaft exploration.

theomnireport.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Its 2011, you are supposed to be drinking your fluoride, eating your high fructose corn syrup and msg poisoned food and watching football. the news of the secret stuff is not for you. hawass is a dirtbag piece of filth who lies and covers up stuff. Any out of this world discoveries will likely never become known to the general public. as far as hawass and the other scum he answers to these caves are nothing but ancient egptian toilets. that will probably be the story they go with. Now get back to watching football.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
IM sooo stuned!!!!!!Back in 1976 to 77 there was a comic book in mexico called KALIMAN el hombre increible[KALIMAN,the incredible man] that had a misterious adventure in Egypt were his friend an egyptologist was kiddnaped,and he was in his mission to rescue him.Well the investigations of the professor lead Kaliman to the GIZA plateau,and went in under the pyramids founded himself figthing the Gods depicted in the culture of Egypt.From horus , to anubis ,thor ,osiris,even a group of women that worshipped ISIS ,he went into a series of traps and flodded tunnels trying to find his friend all this happend under a series of caves under the pyramids,COINCIDENCE??????that why im stuned.I remenber the story because i always loved comics,when i was a child.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

how often do we hear "oh no there's nothing going on" then "oh yeah nah thats been going on for ages. thats old news"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012 real or not

fu 2 lets get rid of them

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

NO # THIS IS A SERIOUS COMPLICATION OF STUFF WE HAVE KNOWN FOR THOUSOOOANS YYEARS DO U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUY THE JINNG HOPE SO

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by felonius

Hawass does not give a damn about the antiquities, he only cares about ensuring that the world believe that egyptians built the pyramids and everything that is found in or around them. He will go to any length to prevent anything from coming out that doesn't support the egyptologist's paradigm.

Jaden

You are absolutely welcome to your opinion. You may even be correct.

I just dont agree.

I don't understand, you say he may be correct...but you don't agree? That doesn't make much sense?
read... Why Dr. Zahi Hawass Sucks and How Rudolph Gatenbrink Got Shafted. Just one point made and whats been up with the shaft exploration.

theomnireport.blogspot.com...

I have now officially changed my opinion of Hawass. He's not just a hard .ed ass, he's a thief and a liar.

I didnt have this info before.

My apologies and thanks for setting me straight!

I"ve always been irritated by zawi. You could tell him the sky was blue because of chemical reactions and he would say "oh no. thats because we egyptians (in the time of Khufu) designed it that way."

John West and Robert Schoch on the sphinx?

I was only under the impression that he was serious about preservation. Nope. Now I KNOW its about preservation....preservation of keeping info.

I stand corrected.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Jaden

I was given info I hadnt known before.

I stand corrected and my previous opinion has changed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
hopefully they find something.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I just found this video..something is going on there, somebody is doin some nightly excavation ..

did anybody hear that there is actually a big concrete wall beeing built around the complete site ??

www.youtube.com...

PS
seems that the poster of the video is into UFO stuff also, hmm..
edit on 2-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Lol... That's funny. I read this entire thread to see if anyone had posted anything about the night excavations. Just so happens that the very last post, there it was... Yeah, I remember reading about this on Project Camelot's forum last year. They were up in arms about someone risking their life to get night excavation videos out to the public. Not sure of the validity, but if they've been doing that for a year, chances are good that anything earth-shattering has already been removed from the area. I get the feeling that we will never truly know what has been found here, and that it is already long gone... sigh

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonkamaniac
reply to post by anti72

Lol... That's funny. I read this entire thread to see if anyone had posted anything about the night excavations. Just so happens that the very last post, there it was... Yeah, I remember reading about this on Project Camelot's forum last year. They were up in arms about someone risking their life to get night excavation videos out to the public. Not sure of the validity, but if they've been doing that for a year, chances are good that anything earth-shattering has already been removed from the area. I get the feeling that we will never truly know what has been found here, and that it is already long gone... sigh

ok, I ´m not a fan of Projekt Camelot, but its old news then..
thanks for that info ..
strangely..lets ´hope´ the hall of records hasn´t been removed ..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wow I can't wait to not hear about the results!

Seriously though that's awesome.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2011 by Sunspots because: Blasted computer

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a very interesting comment left at the bottom of the link you gave us:

Goos article. Some other facts you might want to know... In his lectures, Collins states that Cygnus is a powerful source not only of x-rays but of gamma radiation and cosmic rays which make it all the way to the surface of Earth and even penetrate deep inside caves. He suggests that these rays can be observed as flashes of light when a person is in total darkness and when one of the particles strikes the retina. Apparently miners and even astronauts have experienced this. H also suggests that the effects of this radiation can alter genetic material in subtle ways that can take generations to show up and that this single constellation could be responsible for evolution. So Cygnus is no small constellation and certainly is much more significant to humanity than Orion. Barbara H.

oh and i totally agree with the comment left above that one, which says:

Hawass is bought and paid for. JT

he's like that french guy, rene belloq, that is indiana jones' arch enemy

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm so glad I have ats. It's not like any news source is going to pick up this incredible story.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
OK, still reading all the posts, but have to post this now, I have read way too much about how Hawass is ok or good, are you insane?

The importance of Zahi is HUGE, he was plucked out of Cairo and had his education funded by ARE, the Edgar Cayce Foundation, he was placed in Egypt to help SRI, the research arm of ARE, locate one of the Hall of Records (Cayce said 3, 1 in Giza, 1 in S. America - potentially compromised by the Spanish on orders from the Vatican, and 1 in Atlantis - off the coast of Bimini so underwater, all 3 spots heavily investigated by SRI) and at the same time to KEEP all the secrets secret, he is currently holding the position of "Keeper of the Egyptian Knowledge" of the actual powers that be.

When it was obvious that Mubarek, his "protector" (and American puppet) was going to be unseated he staged the break in at the Museum, that is why it was only minimal damage to 2 insignificant mummies, and no priceless artifacts went missing (he does actually care about the artifacts) - looters would have actually taken somethings that they would be able to unload for millions or more on the black collector's market. He had to have an excuse to get the f out of dodge, an outrage over the desecration was the way out, or so he thought, his reason did not jive with the military (currently in charge now), they seized his Visa, then he started the I will stay tune, thats when they found out he was violating land contracts for digs, Collins' in particular, that is why he is currently jailed, because obviously he had been doing something there.

He is the thread that needs to be pulled to let the whole tapestry to start to unravel, the people of Egypt absolutely needs to keep any and all American interests away from him, TPTB have a handy way of taking out an asset that might expose them and he is ripe for an assassination attempt, he needs to start singing like a canary before they silence him for good. The knowledge and secrets that he is withholding and this time in history is far too important to let the opportunity go, he is a highly exposed member of the Elite and the chance for the people of the world to expose the scam they have perpetrated on all of us for 5000 yrs! There may not be another opportunity to publically show the world the true history and by doing so, wake up so many consciousnesses.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi
Does anyone know if they got any farther into the little passages leading out of the Queens Chamber? Last I could find, they maneuvered a little robot through one of the "doors" in one passage only to find another right behind it. And after negotiating bends and turns in the other passage, they find another door.

Anyone heard/seen more on this?

Third "Door" in Queen's Chamber Passage

Yeah here's some recent findings about the good Dr's tunnels - Dr Zahi Hawass, Fake Chamber Scandal

Nothing to see here, move along...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I wonder how we link this with the presence of the reptilian fore-fathers of the Native Americans of the four corners area in the American Southwest. Its makes you wonder about about an inner world within the earth's core

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join