It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Bilderbergs Role..Revolution in Libya???(fixed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just because it isn't happening here doesn't mean there isn't a revolution taking place!

It's happening in a lot of countries!The only reason there isn't one here is because there's no war over here so no one cares as long as they get to play their xbox!But since war is an every day thing over there,the people there are trying to get rid of their corrupted government because they have no choice!

Is it going to take war in the streets before people do anything about it?Or before they realize that there is a corrupt government?Because the only thing that is stopping people from doing anything about it is their comfortable lifestyle!You take that away and people will wake up from being hypnotized!

They don't show it much on the news..naw they would rather show you that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are fighting....I mean who gives a flying **** what "Brangelina" is doing?

This just proves that there is a revolution taking place!

edit on 28-4-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What what what, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are fighting???

Where is the connection to the Bilderbergs?

Btw video doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
What what what, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are fighting??? eh? what was the fight about ???

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Fixed!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Important issues never make the front page!

But the "royal wedding" has everyone watching?WTF kind of world are you people living in?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
God i love doing this: didn't i say Gaddafi was fighting the NWO just after the revolution started? Because the media alwasys showed us the same groups of protestors over and over and they were nothing more than 2000 paid young people ... so yeah ... told you so ...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
One of the first things that the rebels did was set up a central bank...that tells you all you need to know. They can be controlled through the B.I.S. if they take control, and the UN will make sure they pay their debts when they do.

I just want to add...End the Fed!
edit on 30-4-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join