It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Stick Your "Royal" Wedding Where the Sun Don't Shine.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LostMyPassword

Thank you very much!

I see lots of self-identifiable perspectives in these...

I've copied and saved incase they are removed due to length and OT... but I do think they are somewhat On topic given how this evolved.

I should say, that this is the reason I engage in discussions like this.. because those who you may see as adversarial at first can very well provide gifts of wonder such as this...

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

US citizens who "royal watch", are spitting on the graves of the Founding Fathers.

That lot of sellouts needs to stop worshipping royals.

Willy is a balding 20-something, Middleton is a very plain looking woman. Nothing to see here, unless your own life is so empty that you gotta fill it with this garbage.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JayUKInfidel

but these guys (royal family) are manipulating the world ,they are LAUGHING at you mate? but you still want to defend them!
they need to be exposed for the evil scum they are.
edit on 29-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
they make out they are nice and friendly but underneath they are vile manipulators.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Take it you wouldnt want them even if gift-wrapped? Can we do anything to persuae you to change your mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
there's a divide starting to happen ......the people who can see through these manipulations and the people who are still asleep to it all and actualy defend the people who are dumbing them down.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I wouldn't actually say the sun shines in England but oh well

On a serious note, The royal wedding is BS, Ladies and gentlemen sit down before the greatest creation to ever enslave mankind and watch your Taxes go down the drain.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayUKInfidel
I know they got removed because budski snitched you tell tale i bet you was popular at school.

Actually it was me... That's no way to speak to a fellow ATSer

link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by budski

I wouldn't actually say the sun shines in England but oh well

On a serious note, The royal wedding is BS, Ladies and gentlemen sit down before the greatest creation to ever enslave mankind and watch your Taxes go down the drain.

Yep, and to cap it off, it cost the taxpayer in excess of 6 billion pounds.

A bloody disgrace really, when you consider benefits are being cut by that amount...

link   

Why did he need to snitch? he's right, your wrong and Ooooh I'm still smiling from an earlier alk on the beach - Oh I didn't snitch either. Perhaps teacher saw you.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I'm 100% behind you. My entire family are talking about this as if this is one of the greatest moments of their lives. My mother got up at 3am to watch the thing. I tried to tell her that these people are nothing more than inbred parasites, but she's grown up loving them. Her programming is set and won't be changed.

I started going off this morning to my girlfriend. Ranting about everything from how kate a represnetation of Saturn, of how the planetary alignment between venus, earth, and saturn is the same as when Diana and Charles got married. Somehow I got into how prince philip founded the World Wildlife Fund, yet is an avid endangered rhino hunter.

it's was some rant at 730am. and turned to me and said, "Why can't you just enjoy things like?"

I replied, "Because it's complete Bull****"

Sorry had to get that off my chest.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by budski

Steady eddie.......you might just break into a smile today!

I been smiling all day mate - just not about this crappy wedding

I've been smiling a LOT at the UK Infidel dude - you can really tell that school is out

Really?

Anyway have a good day mate, i would ask you to just maybe pop a sheet over that TV for the remainder of the day/night in case you punch or damage it in anyway, i wouldn't want you to break that propaganda machine now, maybe try watch abit of you're fav comedy or something? that should cheer you up,

Ok i'm of down the pub to get absolutely slaughtered and to enjoy this occasion

What have i learned today? erm that some people are still clearly living in the past, good luck to you

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Enjoy your drinks, and have a good evening
I'll be havinng one or 2 myself later.

I'm going to stick to e4, and maybe put a dvd on to avoid seeing any of it
I wouldn't want to break my record now lol

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
And what about the MASSIVE income that is being generated by increased tourism for this event? Or that public spending will increase therefore boosting our economy? Oh and the fact that there will be something nice to look at and think about for ONE day out of all the other days that we are bombarded with misery?
Relax, take a day off of the doom and embrace it. It is only one day.

Why is everyone getting so stressed about this?!

Classic fad driven airhead responce here.....

Excuse me? I am far from an airhead thank you. Wanting to enjoy something instead of being depressed with everything else in the world does not make me an airhead. It also does not mean I am suddenly unaware or uncaring of all the sadness in this world.
Try a little harder if you wish to break T&C'S with a derogatry comment aimed at another member

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul1111

but these guys (royal family) are manipulating the world ,they are LAUGHING at you mate? but you still want to defend them!
they need to be exposed for the evil scum they are.
edit on 29-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

You're being manipulated, But not by the Royal Family.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
I'm going to stick to e4, and maybe put a dvd on to avoid seeing any of it
I wouldn't want to break my record now lol

I've not had the TV (or radio) on all day. Don't think I've missed much, though I hear Kate's sister looked good

My lack of interest doesn't change the fact I'll defend the majority who are interested - and thoroughly enjoyed the day, so I hear - though.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
And what about the MASSIVE income that is being generated by increased tourism for this event? Or that public spending will increase therefore boosting our economy? Oh and the fact that there will be something nice to look at and think about for ONE day out of all the other days that we are bombarded with misery?
Relax, take a day off of the doom and embrace it. It is only one day.

Why is everyone getting so stressed about this?!

I am sure that "massive" income pays for the billions you throw at the royal family every year??
I am also sure that for those billions you could both spend alot more on things like education, welfare and at the same time build other facilities that is even better at attracting tourists.

They cost us 66p each per year. Yep how outrageous.
I'd be more concerned with how much our governments are throwing at wars and arming Libya etc, with no return, than the 66p per year to the Royals who actually bring income via tourists etc. Maybe that's just me?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join