It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Stick Your "Royal" Wedding Where the Sun Don't Shine.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

who are we to say they shouldn't? they don't realise they are being brainwashed and manipulated by these people,since when was it wrong to speak the truth? truth hurts i know but it needs to be spoken.

link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul1111
reply to post by Misterlondon

why are you defending a royal family who are laughing at you for defending them? while they control you like a herd of sheep? you shouldn't be defending your enemy!
edit on 29-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

im not defending the royal family.. im defending the pride of my country...

link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Tribe your agreeing with someone who wrote

"WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO WAKE UP TO THEIR POWER AND STOP LOOKING UP TO OTHERS ,YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL NOT JUST THIS ROYAL FAMILY........ALL OF YOU! WAKE UP TO IT. "

which is saying we are all equal. Have you done anything in your life that can be held up to the greats?

reply to post by awakenedsoul1111

Cause you do awakened just like everyone else who holds your exact beliefs

edit on 29-4-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by aivlas because: reply tage

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

i live in england , are you saying your pride is based on a family who think they are more important than any other english family?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Freeborn

I do that every weekend anyway
usually after watching LFC - now there's a tradition to be proud of

The thing is, even though they are an irrelevance, we still have to pay for them.

LOL.....I was just about to bring this up, but you beat me to it.

You watch LFC?......I watch MCFC.......you do know how much these players are getting paid don't you?.......we have 2 players earning £1m per month each.....and they are an Argentinian and an Ivorian.

Yet you complain that the British Monarchy, and this wedding are not worth the money!

Should we ban the EPL because of the obscene amounts of money that are involved?

You CHOOSE to pay money into a private institution, that pays people according to a market value and company solvency.

I don't CHOOSE to pay for a bunch of inbred leaches who care nothing for those who support them.

People moan about others being on benefits, and yet these inbreds get paid the most for doing very little, all off the back of the working man.

There's a huge difference, but any old strawman will do for you who try to justify this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

You did, when you decided to bring up such utter nonsense.

Show me a valid argument from many of your contradictive posts and I'll give you a reason to care for my opinion.

Frankly, I find it hilarious you have the title of being a Writer. Please, show me something worth reading.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

Actually, I was having a bit of banter with a friend who I have known on here for a few years.

But I HAVE noticed the EDL trollers who all joined here recently have some reading comprehension problems.

Your personal abuse is becoming more than a little tirsome - perhaps you need to read the T&C again.

edit on 29/4/2011 by budski because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
British pride dese nuts! who gives a damn obviously your still disconnected from true reality that ur not British...ur human. stop seperating yourselves were are all one

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

Actually, I was having a bit of banter with a friend who I have known on here for a few years.

But I HAVE noticed the EDL trollers who all joined here recently have some reading comprehension problems.

Your personal abuse is becoming more than a little tirsome - perhaps you need to read the T&C again.

edit on 29/4/2011 by budski because: (no reason given)
Is constructive criticism against T&C then??

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
should we not all be proud to be a human family instead? and stop seperating our selves with pointless and petty arguments?.......the world is out of balance! you have footballers earning millions for kicking a football around while you have starving people in third world countrys...........you have a royal family who for some reason think they are more special and superior to the rest of humanity and the sad thing is people go along with this and say things like "oh you can't change it so you may aswell stop worrying about it" .................people we need to snap out of this old control system and to unite in our equality.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JayUKInfidel

No but thinly veiled insults are.

There seems to be a lot of this going around lately since the EDL tried to bring their "campaign" to the boards.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I don't CHOOSE to pay for a bunch of inbred leaches who care nothing for those who support them.

You do know that the Royal family generate millions of £ per year for this country don't you?......they cost each person in this country 66p per year.

66p per year!......I think that at that price they represent good value for money........how much money did Andy Carroll cost?......and how much does he generate?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

you don't get it do you,it's about them thinking they are above the rest of us.THEY are not above us!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul1111

I agree, but to some, it appears that jingoistic nationalism is more important than anything else.

they go on about "not being british" and "patriotism" not to mention "immigrants" whilst trying to appear like rational human beings.

All this patriotism nonsense they spout is thinly disguised anti-immigrant propaganda.

Check out how many times they have tried to say I'm not british, or patriotic.

Well patritoism is about making scarfices for your country, and I don't see any royals doing that - just taking from it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

What sacrifices have you made for this country?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

For Who? do they raise the money for the people or for themselves...

elaborate.

communist people are for the people!!

link   
reply to post by Argyll

Revisionist claptrap.

They TAKE more than they GIVE, and those tourists who come to see the buildings would come one way or another.

It's another strawman argument used to defend the indefensible, and that is that those people are leaches who live off the back of the common man, as they call us equal human beings.

link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by budski

What sacrifices have you made for this country?

More than you will ever know.

What sacrifices have the royals made?

Oh, that's right, none.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

If you ask that question at least you should tell yours...

or those it make you feel better just saying that?

edit on 29-4-2011 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

What a cop out answer.

I'm 24 and have made no sacrifices for this country, Unless you count choosing to live here and missing out on nice weather as a sacrifice.
edit on 29-4-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join