It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fear, if there is a Terrorist Attack during the Royal Wedding, we go to war with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I fear that If there is a Terrorist Attack during the Royal Wedding (April 29, 2011), we go to war with Iran. Why? Its just the perfect excuse.
When 9/11 happened, even though the terrorists were Saudi Arabian, who did we attack instead? Thats right. You know the rest...
Hence all the arrows all point to Iran.

Well, thats just my prediction. Not saying its going to happen, but I just thought I let it out.

Lets hope for everyone sake I am proved wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
No only that but a lock down of the internet here in the UK.

I can see this also happening but i think its not going to be a foreign force at play, more like home grown terrorists wanting a political reform. This is only a "what if" scenario im thinking about.

Then they are going to say they used the internet and chatrooms to form up and used p2p sites to download reading material.....or some mad utter tripe like that to close down the net like america is doing,

Evidence for home grown terrorist ->www.davidicke.com...
edit on 28-4-2011 by michaelmcclen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Check out a group called muslim's against crusade's they was going to have a protest and now they have cancelled saying that there is a high risk of a terrorist attack, They urged muslim's not to use public transport and to stay away I hope this is just scare tactic's. P.s I am a loyalist

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Their honeymoon is supposed to be in Jordan, a Middle Eastern country (also a monarchy).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayUKInfidel
Check out a group called muslim's against crusade's they was going to have a protest and now they have cancelled saying that there is a high risk of a terrorist attack, They urged muslim's not to use public transport and to stay away I hope this is just scare tactic's. P.s I am a loyalist

I saw that. I think that is just way too obvious. Say something happens? The government can say "oh look at their website, suspicious huh?" And the masses will believe it and happily renew their flagging support for the wars.

Edit to add link to the Muslims against crusades site so you can all check it out and keep an eye on what they are up to
www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...
edit on 28-4-2011 by ScorpioRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JayUKInfidel

now that is spooky..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
spot on! been constantly mulling this very scenario for two weeks
the scrap yard that burned up and almost destroyed the main m6 flyover
set me off since outbound traffic is affected
i dont like coincedences xxaly

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I fear that If there is a Terrorist Attack during the Royal Wedding (April 29, 2011), we go to war with Iran. Why? Its just the perfect excuse.
When 9/11 happened, even though the terrorists were Saudi Arabian, who did we attack instead? Thats right. You know the rest...
Hence all the arrows all point to Iran.

Well, thats just my prediction. Not saying its going to happen, but I just thought I let it out.

Lets hope for everyone sake I am proved wrong.

Well, that reason would be as good as any. Hows about "they are trying to build a nuke and have lots of yummy oil." That might sell it.

edit on 28-4-2011 by colbyforce because: Y not

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What time is it taking place?
Regardless, it translates to early AM here in the states if I'm not mistaken.
I'll be setting my alarm for early AM before classes tomorrow to see if anything has/is happening as I couldn't care less about the wedding proper. Not that I would condone any violent activities, but I feel like it would be an opportune time for "radicals" or "terrorists" of just about every sort to make a move (home grown, abroad, or planted). It would strike one hell of a blow and I feel the feedback would resonate through just about every developed country.

Of course, I hope nothing goes awry, but theres always that thought of something terrible happening.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I saw this on reddit. They have a 100 million Euro insurance specifically for terrorist attacks.

www.autonetinsurance.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The EDL said something about 'protecting' the wedding from terrorist attack. Due to the EDLs track record, I presume that only means attack by Muslims

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think if there was an attack we would have to look closer to home and I don't mean a staged attack or even home grown Islamic extremists.

There is too much anti-British stuff going on here in Britain for me, the quicker we rid this nation of people who detest it but don't mind residing here the safer it will be.

Example of 1 of many sick people we are allowing to live in this nation.
(unsure if I can name an individual on here so will just quote him from his twitter)

god no i hate the royals

i hope the queen dies at the royal wedding

this is why i hate this stinkin country

HEY COLE I HOPE THE QUEEN DIES AT ROYAL WEDDING

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If it happens then chances are they wont 'succeed' and the two will be unharmed. Then as you stated it will be an excuse to attack Iran.

new topics

top topics

join