It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Obama and Trump fooled us all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Whether or not Obama is a natural born citizen is not really that big of concern to me for the fact that almost everything he does is unconstitutional and nothing has been done about it. But I have noticed a pattern of events and would like to bring attention to them and get the ATS community's thought.

First I started hearing a lot about this book coming out entitled "Where's the Birth Certificate?" by Jerome Corsi. A radio interview that I heard him on, I can't find it tho if someone can please provide a link that would be great, in this interview, done by a woman, Corsi had stated that he has definitive proof that Obama is not a natural born citizen and that he was not born in Hawaii. He then stated that his inside sources that helped him investigate for his book said that Obama was attempting to forge a birth certificate before his book came out. Corsi then stated he believed that Obama would not do this because it would be looked at heavily and revealed to be a fake. The book is set to come out on May 17th. Book

All of a sudden out of nowhere Donald Trump comes out and starts questioning Obama on his birth certificate and starts hinting at a run for president in the Republican party. Well then I found this Donald Trump donates to democrats! . Among the list of ppl Trump has donated to are Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emanuel, Edward Rendell, Harry Reid and a long list of others.

Obama all of a sudden after almost 4 years of scrutiny comes out with his birth certificate and Donald Trump is given the credit.

Now here is where the conspiracy comes in. What if Obama was so afraid of what Corsi exposes in this book, that Trump was "used" to create a new stir on the debate in order for Obama to release his birth certificate and try to attempt to get people to one, not buy Corsi's book and two for the people that do read the book and expose this information to be pushed off as conspiracy theorists or racists. He can say, look I already released it, nothing to see here.
'
Thats my thought on this....What does everyone else think?
edit on 28-4-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Possible. I personally view it is just a circus to get everybody's mind off the rising taxes, lack of good paying jobs, 3 wars, and the million other issues are country is facing.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I did not hear of that book but that is a very good point. The whole situation did in fact look like it was set up to me as well. Personally, I'm tired of hearing about this guys birth certificate! All politicians are corrupt nothing they do surprises me anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
AHA!, The great obama-trump deception, Anything's possible i suppose..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

phew! deep breaths... theorygasm.
i think you're on to something there. trump did plug the season finale of his show after he landed a helicopter with his name on it at the press conference where he responded to Obama's move. he baited the press, promising to reveal something big, alluding to his decision to run for POTUS or not. it all seems pretty well timed and suspect. leading up to the pre-election season...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Good job OP....I just finished posing this same theory to my neighbor. When watching Trump and Obama discuss the BC issue, it dawned on me that we were being played for fools, again. When Obama called Trump a "Circus Barker", I knew this whole thing is a ploy to make all birthers seem like the idiots of the world. It also serves to show us underlings that our three years of begging got no results, so we should just give up on trying to speak out about anything in the future.

I have to show a birth certificate to obtain a lousy drivers license, but apparently you don't need one if you are going to run a country...just saying....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think people have only fooled themselves.

The media is a joke and this is just further proof of it. I'm amazed and at the same time not really surprised that this non-issue has gotten so much attention recently. It's almost like the Tea Party is running the show these days in terms of what gets media coverage. Pretty depressing to say the least.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well stated. I am positive trump's a stooge. You shed light on a pre-sell maneuver which is quite valid. trump's new thing seems to be power. The Bankruptcy King knows that the real key to wealth is political ambition. He's touching things with his money that an entire battleship of toilet paper couldn't clean up. The key is to wipe as much of the feces away as you can with each swipe. Yes, the msm BC thing could be designed to kill that book. It may backfire though. People have heard and seen enough.

I watched a scrapper putting aside a bunch of items like he was saving them for something special, which scrap dealers seldom worry about. Usually everything gets scrapped, as fast as possible, with little to-do about anything except iron, non ferrous, aluminum, stainless etc... He explained that the little milling cutters would be good to throw at an enemy.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think they are in it together, Trump will put his name in for president and steal votes from the front runner of the Republican party and Obama will get his second term with no problems. That sucks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I dont know, seems all too convenient for me...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think they think by the mere fact of releasing "a B.C." that the issue would go away, or at the least, change to winds of it.

Maybe they figure with that action they can get half of the 30% who had concerns about it, on their side they would be okay.

I just watched a guy go to the White House website, download the Obama B.C and then utilized Adobe Pro and proceeded to "un-layer" the B.C. within about ...... 15 seconds.

How amature are these people. Worse that Nixon's group I think.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Welcome to the newest reality television show "American Politics"...Where everything is a set up, hatched, then exposed to the American ppl as real...On our next episode, Obama and Trump square off after a long night of drinking and gay sex with Rahm Emanuel...# heads...
What a joke..
edit on 29-4-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah. I`ll go along with that.
Something very shady going on here.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the perfectly reasonable explanation. Any time now.

Instead, they'll probably just quietly start pretending they never thought he was on their side anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

We're pretty dang close on Trump being in obama's camp. I also see deflection and did from the get go.

Doing it for the book? Doubt it. If it really made a damn to the people, they wouldnt have put him in...provided the election was legit

Doing it because our economy is going tits up is much more likely.

Short of Alan West, Ron Paul, or Henry Cain making it to the oval office, we are all SOOOO screwed.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I could have went all day without that visual

I hope his toupee' didnt come off

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I think you are on to something. I am very suspicious of the timing of the release of the BC. Why now? I'm thinking the plot has thickened.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just the fact that Trump isn't looking into the fake birth certificate is enough for me to know he's in on it. Sending investigators to Hawaii and not have the worst forgery ever investigated?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well its seems even Corsi now agrees with my theory. This is what I said right after the release. Corsi: Trump Conspired With Obama To Neutralize Birther Controversy

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The only people who were fooled were those who thought Trump was serious about running for president. The only thing he wanted to do was gain more popularity for his TV show. Trump hitched his wagon to the birther conspiracy and was dumped in the dirt when Obama released it.

Corsi hasn't been honest a day in his life. He's a fantasy writer. A complete nut job.

new topics

top topics

join