It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is Rockefeller Stooge Running For President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
RON PAUL IS A FRAUD.

Rockefeller funding Patriot to audit the federal reserve. They are planning to bring down their own organization than reorganize under a different name. They plan to crash the FED and blame it on the people making the economy really bad. They are planning to use the Hegelian theory to cause a problem and reaction, then come back with a solution.

Watch video below.

Ron Paul Positives:

1. Terminating the Federal Reserve

2. Closing US bases overseas

3. Emphasis on saving money

NEGATIVES:

1. Reportedly a Freemason and Freemasons first and foremost are dedicated to the secret society, not the people.

2. Supports the Gold Standard which would put the monetary power right back into the hands of the Elite.

3. Claims big government is the problem. This is part of the false Republican-Democrat paradigm. Government is not the problem, but criminals running our government.

4. Speaking of criminals, he has no plan to eliminate the choke hold corporations have on government.

5. He's for austerity programs when jobs are scarce which equals disaster economics since he has no detailed plan to prosecute the bankster criminals or to get America back on its feet.

killtheempire.blogspot.com...

6. Not a word about getting back the $23T stolen from Americans by the banksters.

7. His son, Rand Paul, is a neocon.

exiledonline.com...

8. He is an adherent of the Austrian School of Economics which is a Rockefeller funded foundation.

"This can also explain why Bilderberg attendee, Peter Thiel, donates heavily to Ron Paul and Rand Paul, and why Ron Paul partnered with a PNAC board member to promote the world gold standard, you know, the one that caused the Great Depression and enslaved the world. Ron Paul has never advocated constitutional public debt-free notes because he knows they can be used to end national debt and income taxation. He promotes wealth-stealing hard currency and the even worse competing currencies, debunked by Adam Smith in 1776."

libertyrevival.wordpress.com...

Eustace Mullins' on FED, Ron Paul, Rockefeller & G. Edward Griffin

Like Ayn Rand, Congressman Paul is passionate in his advocacy of a laissez faire free market economics - pure, unregulated, unbridled capitalism - which has, for a century, stealthily removed the safeguards put in place by the elected U.S. government....

So while Ron Paul campaigns to abolish the Fed, he is advocating an international gold bank like the central banking system presently in place.

There is, in fact, well-documented evidence that Congressman Paul was inducted into a Masonic fraternity in college.

RON PAUL FRONTS FOR INTERNATIONAL BANKING CARTEL?
watch.pair.com...

edit on 28-4-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/28/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

I already knew he was a nwo sleeper.

Seriously you don't think the elite 13 families would ever let an outsider get close to thier power positions without knowing they are one of them or a boot licker?

Nahh.. They are smarter than that.

I think they will cause the last mass extinction.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

1. Reportedly a Freemason and Freemasons first and foremost are dedicated to the secret society, not the people.

as much as I would like to claim Ron Paul as a brother, he is not.
EPIC FAIL.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
well Mr. Obama, we understand your frustration at having a true challenge thrown at you when you thought all you had to deal with was Trump, but please try not to get too many tears on the keyboard.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
nice thread
i created one very similar
not long ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but I would agree with ur assessment.
what does this pic look like ???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5f1925f3ea3.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 4/29/2011 by boondock-saint because: add pic

It looks like he was stretching to shake someones hand from across the table and someone snapped a picture as he was retracting his hand.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Digital_Reality because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow people... Months ago it was Ron Paul for president.. Ron Paul is awesome blah blah blah..

Now it's Ron Paul is a NWO plant.. He is ebil blah blah blah

Are you guys seriously that fickle..

Personally I'm voting for the guy.. He cannot do any worse than Obama or Bush and he is definately a better choice than Palin, Trump, Obama or any of the other wtf's we have lined up..

As to the OP... he has no credibility in my book... Perhaps we should leave the Ron Paul opinions to those that have been keeping an eye on him since the 80's.. perhaps it should be noted that (right or wrong) when he takes a position he sticks to his guns 100% of the time...

The guy is also a libertarian running on a Republican ticket... probably because he may actually get votes that way... Can't blame him for that as it is a politically smart move.
edit on 29-4-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not sure how but i double posted..
edit on 29-4-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
The alternative is to allow them to keep the power that they already have...no thank you, it's at least worth a try, End the Fed.

End the fed? Depends on what it is replaced with. The German central bank was ended, so was the Italian the Spanish etc. at least as far as their function to issue currency goes and replaced with one central bank that issues the euro for all.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've been passing this thread by for a few days because I was already sold, so to speak, on Ron Paul being one of the "good guys".

Regardless of who advocates for a "Gold Standard" - ask yourself which class in society currently has majority control of gold? how about another gold seizure act? as in usa of 1933 (is that act still enforcable there, now today?)

The biggest mistake the masses could make is to allow them to get a gold standard - its not necessay and it is their soloution to their problem, it should be remembered.

As someone has already pointed out earlier in this thread - "we don't need to get rid of government but we do need to get rid of the people in the government", to which I myself would add - and diminish or eliminate external influence on members of a government.

This proposal is to abolish the US Fed and Fractional Reserve Banking, but no mention of a gold standard, using the search function the word gold is not found - it was proposed by Dennis Kusinich December 2010.

HR 6550: National Emergency Employment Defense Act

So finally, I'm inclined to agree with the OP that Mr. Paul whether wittingly or unwittingly is advocating a soloution that would come straight from the bankers themselves.

I would also reccommend Web of Debt, the book of the same name is on pdf if you search for it.

Hope it all helps with the discussion.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Janky Red
I think anyone who has a hard on for the "Producers" probably advocates for the "producers"

Ron Paul would let the Producers do anything they wish

How such a notion is dangerous to the Producers is nutty

We will be picked off one by one, like the individuals we are

The men claiming to represent individualism will let the COLLECTIVE of the corporation to extinguish HUMAN individuality.

Ron Pauls and conservatisms answer to corpratism is to let corporatism become the government through passivity

enjoy your vacation,,, I am sorry so many of you are so misguided,,, I am tired of pointing it out and you are probably tired of pretending you examine new ideas.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

Thank you oh wise one..........wow that post just oozed arrogance.......

You apparently arent aware of his politics or his plans or it might make more sense to you......

but if its important to you to keep up this self image of yourself being better than us , by all means continue

Your welcome

Please tell me how I am wrong

Ron Paul is not equipped to address corporatism because he see's it purely as business, not the threat to individualism it really is.
Therefore Mr. Paul will make their mission that much easier, by the nature of his beliefs he
is a friend of ALL business, there is no distinction for him. Get out of the way Ron, there's more markets to make

Please don't puss out, tell me how I am wrong
edit on 28-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

oh you mean like how gov't bailed out all the corporations instead of a thing called bankruptcy,,, which also would have decreased there size

you mean by letting fraud suits happen and contractual law be practiced,,, instead of gov't settlements for fractions of the cost and no jail time or criminal prosecutions

yeah ron paul has it wrong

and printing money for corporations and screwing grandma who saves her money prudenlty

the banks are bigger than ever and seems will collapse again shortly when greece defaults and eurozone blowsup

that damn rockefeller stooge,,,,,,,,,,, thank god we had bush and now obama

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Talk about stretching it a bit far. Is the NWO and their cronies really that frightened by the movement that Ron Paul represents that they have to go to this insane length to try and disprove him and everything he stands for? Anyone who is for war and the physical and financial destruction. Anyone who is for the Bilderburgs and their criminal activity. Anyone who is for the elimination of 80% of the worlds population without any concern that if effects themselves and their family too. Anyone who can support a NAZI like police state and the horrors that this police state perpetrate against the world. Has to either have a dog in the fight or in need of mental help.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

more anti ron paul folks eh? no offence, but america has no other opitions, if they america doesnt elect, there will be more wars, even a war with russia, unless you sure you want that to happen

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
no
John Huntsman

"Is Rockefeller Stooge Running For President"

him and kissanger,
did a nice piece together on one of the political talk shows,,

should hear how they
praised China

as the new worlds leader

seriously.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

RON PAUL IS A FRAUD.

Rockefeller funding Patriot to audit the federal reserve. They are planning to bring down their own organization than reorganize under a different name. They plan to crash the FED and blame it on the people making the economy really bad. They are planning to use the Hegelian theory to cause a problem and reaction, then come back with a solution.

I'll dismiss your claim entirely, because if this were true, the FED would be pouring millions into Dr. Pauls funds trying to get him elected. And there would be A LOT more publicity for Ron Paul, where as there hasn't been any.

Just doesn't make sense, think about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ron Paul Positives:
1. Terminating the Federal Reserve
2. Closing US bases overseas
3. Emphasis on saving money

NEGATIVES:

Provide evidence of this. If you can't, stop talking.

2. Supports the Gold Standard which would put the monetary power right back into the hands of the Elite.

Our fiat currency is crashing, at the benefit of the elite bankers. You don't like the gold standard, a position which seems to fly in the face of the history of the prosperity of the US and other countries.

- Where is your logical argument that the gold standard will hurt, rather than help?
- What is YOUR alternative?

3. Claims big government is the problem. This is part of the false Republican-Democrat paradigm. Government is not the problem, but criminals running our government.

The red/blue paradigm is just what you said, a paradigm. It's what we are dealing with. Whether you or I or Ron Paul are smart enough to be above the petty red vs. blue conflict doesn't matter. Does Ron Paul need to pander to this red vs. blue, to some extent, to get enough votes to win? I would say yes. Therefore, using the talking point of "big government" doesn't seem like a problem to me. Big government IS, in fact, a problem, so why not harp on it.

4. Speaking of criminals, he has no plan to eliminate the choke hold corporations have on government.

This is a valid criticism, if true. I haven't heard enough of Paul's speeches to assume proof of the negative in this case.

5. He's for austerity programs when jobs are scarce which equals disaster economics since he has no detailed plan to prosecute the bankster criminals or to get America back on its feet.

What austerity programs are you referring to? Your link provided no substance on that issue, just claims. And what is your alternative? (Spend MORE?)

He wants to end the fed, but of course you claim that is a distraction/cover (without presenting evidence.)

Also, how would prosecuting banker criminals lead directly to jobs? In the short term, it would lead only to justice.

6. Not a word about getting back the $23T stolen from Americans by the banksters.

Valid criticism.

7. His son, Rand Paul, is a neocon.

Does everyone here agree with their parents'/childrens' political views? I certainly don't, not in the slightest. I am to be blamed for my parent having an opposite political view to my own??

8. He is an adherent of the Austrian School of Economics which is a Rockefeller funded foundation.

"This can also explain why Bilderberg attendee, Peter Thiel, donates heavily to Ron Paul and Rand Paul, and why Ron Paul partnered with a PNAC board member to promote the world gold standard, you know, the one that caused the Great Depression and enslaved the world. Ron Paul has never advocated constitutional public debt-free notes because he knows they can be used to end national debt and income taxation. He promotes wealth-stealing hard currency and the even worse competing currencies, debunked by Adam Smith in 1776."

Provide evidence of this and you will have something. Watched your video and didn't hear hard evidence.

Can we agree that Obama appears to be doing the bidding of the elite, and was adored by the MSM? Ron Paul is crapped all over by the MSM. Is that also part of the plan? That's a pretty amazing method of thought control, to either support or slander "your" candidate, for the same ends.

One of your links also mentions something about the continued support of the TSA -- I'm sorry but didn't Ron Paul try to get the TSA kicked out of his state? Seems really thin to me.

In the end, I would ask this -- if not Ron Paul, then who? You've provided little or no evidence of Paul being compromised, so at best it's a gamble either way. If he turns out to be a lying cheat, who should we elect instead? If you have no better choice, none of your arguments mean anything. If we have no better choice, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that when our electoral system fails, revolution is the only answer. That is true regardless of who wins.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I have followed Dr. Paul for decades now and I can honestly say that he has never wavered on his positions, ever.

This means nothing if some of the criticisms are true. I don't care about the freemasonry stuff because you cannot prove that he is an agent through masonic lodge membership. What matters here is if he plans to let the corporations run wild and championing austerity measures. If he wants to do that, then he is no different from the beasts that run this ponzi scheme across the globe.

Paul supporters sound like the people that were championing for Obama a few years ago. You'd point out something that questions his willingness to change the status quo and people ignored it.

Paul won't get far anyway. People will vote for who they are told to vote for.

edit on 25-9-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Some people really see a conspiracy in absolutely everything, guess it wouldn't be ATS without these sorts of threads popping up though...
And while not exactly relevant(much) to the OPs post, i think people should remember hanlons razor "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity". The rich elites of the world are not omnipotent, the world as a whole and human free will is ultimately chaotic, the elite groups of the world have the resources to try and take advantage of situations that arise which will benefit them, but this idea that they control and create EVERY single god damn situation that ever happens in the world is ridiculous beyond belief....i guess it somehow comforts people though, even if the 'elites' are supposedly evil some people still find it comforting to think there is a hidden hand behind everything, order to the chaos if you will.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

The American political system and media are a coordinated corporate controlled dog and pony show. You'd be a fool if you did not scrutinize every figure that is connected to it, or has ambitions within it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Scrutinize people in the media spotlight with factual evidence? sure i agree with you......but indulging yourself in delusions perpetuated by cheesy youtube videos and evangelical nut job Christians with their freemason nonsense is another matter entirely.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by illuminatislave

Scrutinize people in the media spotlight with factual evidence? sure i agree with you......but indulging yourself in delusions perpetuated by cheesy youtube videos and evangelical nut job Christians with their freemason nonsense is another matter entirely.

Openly asking if Paul would let the corporations have free reign to screw the populace and questioning if he'd try to implement draconian austerity measures are valid queries.

Don't fall into the trap of being a loyalist to any man in this country's political system.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Uh huh.. then why again is he having so much trouble getting elected?
I'll take the risk.. what do I have to lose?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join