It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is Rockefeller Stooge Running For President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
RON PAUL IS A FRAUD.

Rockefeller funding Patriot to audit the federal reserve. They are planning to bring down their own organization than reorganize under a different name. They plan to crash the FED and blame it on the people making the economy really bad. They are planning to use the Hegelian theory to cause a problem and reaction, then come back with a solution.

Watch video below.

Ron Paul Positives:

1. Terminating the Federal Reserve

2. Closing US bases overseas

3. Emphasis on saving money

NEGATIVES:

1. Reportedly a Freemason and Freemasons first and foremost are dedicated to the secret society, not the people.

2. Supports the Gold Standard which would put the monetary power right back into the hands of the Elite.

3. Claims big government is the problem. This is part of the false Republican-Democrat paradigm. Government is not the problem, but criminals running our government.

4. Speaking of criminals, he has no plan to eliminate the choke hold corporations have on government.

5. He's for austerity programs when jobs are scarce which equals disaster economics since he has no detailed plan to prosecute the bankster criminals or to get America back on its feet.

killtheempire.blogspot.com...

6. Not a word about getting back the $23T stolen from Americans by the banksters.

7. His son, Rand Paul, is a neocon.

exiledonline.com...

8. He is an adherent of the Austrian School of Economics which is a Rockefeller funded foundation.

"This can also explain why Bilderberg attendee, Peter Thiel, donates heavily to Ron Paul and Rand Paul, and why Ron Paul partnered with a PNAC board member to promote the world gold standard, you know, the one that caused the Great Depression and enslaved the world. Ron Paul has never advocated constitutional public debt-free notes because he knows they can be used to end national debt and income taxation. He promotes wealth-stealing hard currency and the even worse competing currencies, debunked by Adam Smith in 1776."

libertyrevival.wordpress.com...

Eustace Mullins' on FED, Ron Paul, Rockefeller & G. Edward Griffin

Like Ayn Rand, Congressman Paul is passionate in his advocacy of a laissez faire free market economics - pure, unregulated, unbridled capitalism - which has, for a century, stealthily removed the safeguards put in place by the elected U.S. government....

So while Ron Paul campaigns to abolish the Fed, he is advocating an international gold bank like the central banking system presently in place.

There is, in fact, well-documented evidence that Congressman Paul was inducted into a Masonic fraternity in college.

RON PAUL FRONTS FOR INTERNATIONAL BANKING CARTEL?
watch.pair.com...

edit on 28-4-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/28/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If that was the case and they had all this planned they would have elected him this go round , when all the financial crap was hitting the fan so he could facilitate your theory..........but they didnt..............

Complete b.s. sorry

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
1. Terminating the Federal Reserve

2. Closing US bases overseas

Let this things happen FIRST ..then you can attack RP all day long ..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The alternative is to allow them to keep the power that they already have...no thank you, it's at least worth a try, End the Fed.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You lost me at

NEGATIVES:
1. Reportedly a Freemason and Freemasons first and foremost are dedicated to the secret society, not the people

That is an ignorant statement. The haters are really pulling out all of the stops on Ron this time. I'm so tired of politics.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

second

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
You lost me at

NEGATIVES:
1. Reportedly a Freemason and Freemasons first and foremost are dedicated to the secret society, not the people

That is an ignorant statement. The haters are really pulling out all of the stops on Ron this time. I'm so tired of politics.

What is there to fear if he is so anti-fed, check the site out on what it has to say about the man.

RON PAUL: THE REVOLUTIONARY

RON PAUL: THE ROSICRUCIAN

RON PAUL: AGENT PROVOCATEUR

Afraid to see Ron Paul making “Satan’s Handsign”. Boo!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
dude didnt you read ats terms about using all caps in a thread title.

and blah blah this thread is a FRAUD.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why does anyone even want a president?

I say tear it down we can take care of ourselves

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't need to check the link. You quoted enough for me. I can see the smear machine coming from a mile away and it is pathetic. Actually I can smell it from a mile away because the stench is unbearable.

I'm a Mason and I resent that statement. I cant tell you how many times Ive emptied my pocket and watched my brothers do the same for someone we have never met that is in need. Not to mention baking in the sun doing child ID programs just because we care about the PEOPLE.

Your link is a waste of my time just like this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

What is there to fear if he is so anti-fed

Sounds like youre the only one who is afraid............spouting all this anti masonic drivel.......

Seriously take a nap and sleep it off man..........the intolerance is getting to be sickening around here.....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Guys...he said...he said...HERESY.

Seriously though, friend - the economy's already REALLY bad. I won't get into the austrian business cycle here, but the trouble we're in now was foreseen by the austrians and the only way to fix it is to burst the bubble and take the correction. It's a bit like pulling a bandaid, if done right it will sting, but not for long. Milking the situation with stimulus and intervention as we are merely prolongs the pain as well as adding to it, more akin to removing the bandaid slowly by chainsaw. For a parallel here, there was a big bust in I believe 1919 or 1921 (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that was actually more severe than the great depression. It ended quickly. But in the '30s after the big crash, the government kept intervening - and that dragged the whole thing out of a decade and utterly screwed the pooch.

And if you'll do some more research on Ron Paul and the gold standard (commodity-backed currency, actually - gold and silver being the constitutional allowances), you'll find first off that the main goal of this is to prevent the government from inflating the currency (devaluing it) and running up debt, neither of which actually help the people as the price has to be paid eventually. And he's clearly on record stating that he would prefer to allow competing currencies enter the market to compete with the dollar - not just shift back to gold. I don't think the president has authority to do such a thing anyway - non-issue.

I don't know about you, but I definitely consider the size of government to be an issue - and he doesn't make a partisan case of it, he's always said both parties are halves of a whole that just argue different sides to present an illusion.

I'm curious - has any other candidate presented a plan to end the corporate chokehold on government? Seeing as how pretty much all of them tend to take a lot more money from corporations than Ron Paul does - his money comes primarily from small donations made by individuals - I doubt it, and wouldn't trust it even if they did, likely.

As far as austerity - not so much, but it's coming regardless. Like I said above, Ron Paul's treatment may sting, but you can't begin to imagine what comes if we don't take it - and likely pretty soon. Look up russian breadlines and how many rubles it used to take to buy bread after glasnost and to end of the USSR, and try to apply that to the US.

$23 trillion stolen by the banksters? What is everyone else's plan on this, exactly? Ron Paul's idea is to let the dollar build its value back up while letting the people keep more of their own money, in addition to other helpful thoughts I haven't seen from others. Who's got a better approach here?

And to be honest, I would hardly call Rand Paul a neocon. He's not his father, but he is his father's son - and regardless, what's up with the guilt by association/relation? Ron Paul is *not* Rand Paul.

You have some better ideas here? I'd be thrilled to hear who you're supporting, or if you think we should just ignore it all and let them keep doing the things they've been doing them - their way, screwing us the whole time.

Be well.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think anyone who has a hard on for the "Producers" probably advocates for the "producers"

Ron Paul would let the Producers do anything they wish

How such a notion is dangerous to the Producers is nutty

We will be picked off one by one, like the individuals we are

The men claiming to represent individualism will let the COLLECTIVE of the corporation to extinguish HUMAN individuality.

Ron Pauls and conservatisms answer to corpratism is to let corporatism become the government through passivity

enjoy your vacation,,, I am sorry so many of you are so misguided,,, I am tired of pointing it out and you are probably tired of pretending you examine new ideas.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
I think anyone who has a hard on for the "Producers" probably advocates for the "producers"

The men claiming to represent individualism will let the COLLECTIVE of the corporation to extinguish HUMAN individuality.

Ron Pauls and conservatisms answer to corpratism is to let corporatism become the government through passivity

enjoy your vacation,,, I am sorry so many of you are so misguided,,, I am tired of pointing it out and you are probably tired of pretending you examine new ideas.

Thank you oh wise one..........wow that post just oozed arrogance.......

You apparently arent aware of his politics or his plans or it might make more sense to you......

but if its important to you to keep up this self image of yourself being better than us , by all means continue

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have followed Dr. Paul for decades now and I can honestly say that he has never wavered on his positions, ever. There is no reason for me to believe that he would start now. If he is an elitist stooge, he sure does want to implament all of the changes that this country needs and he sure does champion the Constitution.

The Constitution mind you, is the biggest obstacle to elite, which is why the massive effort is underway to subvert it, side-step and diminish the document. How anyone can say, with a straight face, that liberty is a bad thing for society, I have no idea.

What I think this is, is a little bit of disinformation, seeing how Ron Paul and the relatively recent popularity that he has had with the young people in this country, is a major threat to the status quo.

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Janky Red

Thank you oh wise one..........wow that post just oozed arrogance.......

You apparently arent aware of his politics or his plans or it might make more sense to you......

but if its important to you to keep up this self image of yourself being better than us , by all means continue

Your welcome

Please tell me how I am wrong

Ron Paul is not equipped to address corporatism because he see's it purely as business, not the threat to individualism it really is.
Therefore Mr. Paul will make their mission that much easier, by the nature of his beliefs he
is a friend of ALL business, there is no distinction for him. Get out of the way Ron, there's more markets to make

Please don't puss out, tell me how I am wrong

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Did you not pay any attention to the last election and how the media avoided Ron Paul like the plague? If he was the elitist stooge you claim then he would have gotten most of the media support and had a catchy phrase like "Yes We Can".

So your against ending the Federal Reserve? What little history you know.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I like Ron, he's even a reason why I am thinking of voting in 2012. But I have this lingering voice in the back of my head, if George W Bush purposely feigned ignorance and wanted his popularity to be low, so that US Citizens would be open to the next puppet, Obama, then Obama is made purposefully an ass so US Citizens will want and be open to another change, Ron Paul.

This thought keeps me on the fence. Is he another puppet? I guess well have to see how open MSM is to him this election. Maybe they blocked him out last time because they were not ready for him?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

What Ron Paul's personal views or opinions are, doesn't really matter, as he has proven over the decades that the Constitution and the American people is what matters, thus the only two things that he acts on. So, Ron Paul doesn't look at corporatism or the economy as "business" but rather as whatever is allotted in the Constitution. Do you trust the wisdom of say George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and/or Andrew Jackson? If so, then you should trust the wisdom of Ron Paul, seeing how he only plays within the confines set by these ultimate patriots.

Could Paul get in the White House and pull an Obama (or Bush for that matter) where he does the exact opposite of what he promises? Sure he can, however unlike every other politician, Paul has been consistent. So, if you can't trust Ron Paul to back up what he says, then it really is hopeless, as you can't trust anyone. That's not to say that Ron Paul should be trusted, mind you.

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
THIS POSTER JOINED ONLY DAYS AGO??? And already he mocks the only good congressman we have today who is running for president. One who jesse ventura says is honest. My opinion is he is a shill. dont listen to him, go listen to ron pauls views on u-tube and make your own conclusion. hes a champ ron paul is and no shill will change my mind-RON PAUL RON PAUL GET THE WORD OUT !!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join