It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate and Time Travel Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Alright here I go and this is going to sound absolutely rediculous but I can recall listening to a show (Coast To Coast) some time ago within the last year or so and a gentleman on there talked about time travelling and how he was part of this group. He mentioned that Obama was picked ahead of time to become president and it was his understanding that this was not uncommon.
Link To Coast To Coast

Now let me point out on ATS a member had identified possibly on Obama's certificate possibly some writing that appears to be CIA on the birth certificate..a little further reading I believe in some of the responses mentioned that it was done when he was born but then again I may be going crazy..page 2 touches on what I'm refering two and I'll quote

"dude, you need to be creeped out.
This is serious chit.

a child born 50 yrs ago and has CIA
hand written on his BC and he winds up
becoming president is no freakin accident.

Wayne Madsen was right

kudos to the Madsen Report for
calling the Obama/CIA link

nice job Wayne

it just got proven

Link

This is certainly one of my wackiest posts ever but I find it fascinating that the CIA's stamp may be on this and I like the intrigue revolving around this guy who says he was part of a time travel group that was part of the government in a project called Project Pegasus.

I feel like a need a shower after posting such fantasy but it really is interesting..those who are members of Coast to Coast can listen to the streem and those who are not can maybe do a search for the date 11.11.09 on coast to coast am..I have to say if folks look at the majority of my posts I'm pretty reserved with a good deal of stuff..really interesting stuff...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

please re read the CIA thread....it says OAHU and is a photocopied LFBC with SFBC underneath that shows through when image layers and resolution manipulated.

It doesn't say CIA.
edit on 28-4-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ha... I love it! Only on ATS do I find crazier ideas than I can come up with! As fun as it may be to imagine time travelers setting up Obama's presidency from his birth, I can only think that if I had time traveling abilities that I would leave absolutely no question concerning his birth certificate and country of birth.

That is unless they want you to be questioning Obama's right to his presidency (and in turn the whole government paving way for a newer and more improved World Government)
edit on 28-4-2011 by MikeyBones because: star for knowing that you need a shower after posting this nonsense!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

absolute insanity for this post granted...link to coast to coast audio

Link

Interesting listen I was simply connecting the post with this past guest..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS
That was the post I was refering to...and it does mention CIA for this post....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
Alright here I go and this is going to sound absolutely rediculous but I can recall listening to a show (Coast To Coast) some time ago within the last year or so and a gentleman on there talked about time travelling and how he was part of this group. He mentioned that Obama was picked ahead of time to become president and it was his understanding that this was not uncommon.
Link To Coast To Coast

Now let me point out on ATS a member had identified possibly on Obama's certificate possibly some writing that appears to be CIA on the birth certificate..a little further reading I believe in some of the responses mentioned that it was done when he was born but then again I may be going crazy..page 2 touches on what I'm refering two and I'll quote

"dude, you need to be creeped out.
This is serious chit.

a child born 50 yrs ago and has CIA
hand written on his BC and he winds up
becoming president is no freakin accident.

Wayne Madsen was right

kudos to the Madsen Report for
calling the Obama/CIA link

nice job Wayne

it just got proven

Link

This is certainly one of my wackiest posts ever but I find it fascinating that the CIA's stamp may be on this and I like the intrigue revolving around this guy who says he was part of a time travel group that was part of the government in a project called Project Pegasus.

I feel like a need a shower after posting such fantasy but it really is interesting..those who are members of Coast to Coast can listen to the streem and those who are not can maybe do a search for the date 11.11.09 on coast to coast am..I have to say if folks look at the majority of my posts I'm pretty reserved with a good deal of stuff..really interesting stuff...

You need to check Boondock Saints thread again.... It was shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Long Form does NOT have CIA-61 written on it.... go check it out....

ATS

edit on 28-4-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
the way this crazy world is going id believe that anythings possible now
the philadelphia experiment
time slips
events orchestrated for thousands of years
to much to comprehend
my zx80 chip canot compute
basic bytes loading error

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
please re read the CIA thread....it says OAHU and is a photocopied LFBC with SFBC underneath that shows through when image layers and resolution manipulated.

Exactly. Below is a link to the post that proves this beyond any doubt. Let's kill this thread before it runs amok.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Nope. It was misread. I have verified that the word is OAHU. The letter "O" was misread as "CI". This is because it is just one of several faint words that appear on the short form and which for some mysterious reason also show up on the long form when the brightness is reduced and the contrast increased. Do this yourself and you will discover there is no longer any uncertainty about this.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Alright agreed thread is dead...my next one will be the mating habits of the unicorns and gargoyles..should you add to this post you willl be cursed and the jackle will grow fat on your carcass

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

It sounds just about right to me. Good article I glad I read that, it correlates with other material I have studied in several other places on matters like this.

Apparently America went back in time to win WWII as well. Obama is a clone imo.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
To be fair if the US government wanted to make a genuine birth certificate I think they would have the tools to do so and make it believable to everyone.

obmama was not born in the US and that comes from his mother still living in Kenya.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
obmama was not born in the US and that comes from his mother still living in Kenya.

Just when you thought the birthers could not get any sillier, you read this.

Obama's mother died over 15 years ago....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Not according to the news channels in the UK when Obama first became president.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by dereks

Not according to the news channels in the UK when Obama first became president.

Do you have a source for that....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Please define "CIA-61", thank you. Actually, what do you think it means? I want to see if there is some "Steganography" in any image, if the bloody thing can be slowed down a bit. This looks very seriously bogus.
edit on 30/4/11 by arbiture because: Need some data please, further "page and image break down", shows the "born in Africa stuff", ultra suspect.
Not remotely buying it.
edit on 30/4/11 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/4/11 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

Why am I being censored regarding "image breakdown" ? It's not being posted...
edit on 30/4/11 by arbiture because: becoming annoyed at getting everything in total I submit posted???

new topics

top topics

join