It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing weather manipulation pics from the 26th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

All I can say is,THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold air,like a cold front,meets warm moist air. Water condenses,forms clouds,and if there is enough energy,
storm cells will form.

Some other natural disasters before HAARP was formed

Current media reports indicate the death toll is 318 people, and rising. This makes the event the third deadliest tornado outbreak on record. The April 27-28, 2011, tornado outbreak is the deadliest since the March 21, 1932, tornado outbreak that had 332 fatalities. Based on combined NOAA, historical research records and current fatality estimates, the April 27-28, 2011, tornado outbreak ranks 6th in single day total fatalities in the United States history. The historic research records extend back to 1680. The deadliest single tornado on record was the Tri-State Tornado (Mo., Ill., Ind.) on March 18, 1925, when 695 died. Based on combined NOAA and historical research records, the deadliest single day for tornadoes was March 18, 1925, with 747 fatalities across 7 states (including the Tri State Tornado).

edit on 29-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I am a huge follower of ATS but rarely come across anything that I believe would 'add' to the conversations without seeming redundant. That being said I cannot start a new thread myself(since I have not met the minimun number of comments required) but thought anyone interested in this thread may find the current radar circles on Nexrad interesting. They seem to only be appearing over the mid-west. I would appreciate any feedback or followup info you all can give me on these. I have several personal theories as to what could be causing this(as I'm sure we all do) but have no way to 'verify' any of them so I will keep them to myself... for now.

See them for yourself here:
www.wunderground.com/radar/mosaic.asp

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
LIVE IN COLORADO FOR A BIT, that aint nothin.

storm cell

ADD: great photos i live mother nature. BEAUTIFUL
edit on 30-4-2011 by 420CUMMINS because: add:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Here are a few screen shots I saved for those who may tune in after these have disappeared.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by junebug721

Oh, stuff & bother!!!
They are not anomalies. You don't understand what you are not seeing. A weather radar sweep is circular. There are weather radar installations all over, and their sweeps overlap to form a map with complete coverage. The storm covered the entire area, but not all the data from all the radars was coming in correctly or at all because there a big storm. In the center of all the circles is a radar installation. The spaces you see around them are covered by a radar that was NOT reporting information.
Dutchsinse is wrong. Please read about Nexrad and weather forecasting. He is completely wrong on just about everything he says. And the parts where he is right is just standard information you can get about weather. It doesn't take a genius to know that large storms in the spring in the US can spawn tornadoes. It happens all the time. I know, I live in Tornado Alley. I've seen clouds just like the OP's my entire life, and some much, much worse than that. Several people from my church were killed during the 1972 outbreak.
Look for my reply on the first page. There are some links to the real science about what you see in the radar images, explained by the experts who read these things everyday.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I won't claim to understand the full science behind the radar systems & should of mentioned in my original post that I was already aware that the circles were appearing over radar stations(I did find your response informative & thank you for that. I'm afraid I do not have the time currently to give the first site the attention it deserves but will review it further when I get the chance). I simply don't understand why the circles only appeared over the central US for a period of 6-8 hours(that I am aware of, they very well may have been there for a longer period of time but that was roughly the time frame that I witnessed the circles appearing on the site personally). I did not mean to infer that the circles were caused by HARRP or Chemtrails or anything else specifically but rather seeking any explanation as to why they were appearing in mass simultaneously over such a large area. I do pay quite a lot of time monitoring weather reports as my job in part requires me to & being someone who spends a fair amount of time observing weather patterns(although usually I mainly focus on the northeast US) I can tell you this does not happen every day. I do recognize similar 'circles' form and dissipate on a daily basis all over the country but have noticed they are usually isolated and short lived occuring most frequently over densely populated areas. As someone who obviously is well studied on the subject you should appreciate why this grabbed my attention. In the second of the two links I belive you are refering to one of the explanations for the circles is vague at best citing various possible causes for them:

Typical Soruces:

NEXRAD Equipment Failure
AGC problems: Problems with the automatic gain control. The AGC allows the radar to automatically "fine-tune" its sensitivity to maximimze the useful returns and minimize the undesired anomalies. When this function starts to fail, the radar imagery can become very surprising. (Source).
Receiver Failure: This occurs when the radar's receiver actually fails, or starts to fail. Obviously the radar cannot produce a reasonable image when it is incapable of accurately receiving the echos returned from the objects it is monitoring.
Three-body scattering: This occurs primarily when there is large hail forming in the cloud. Since the hail is so reflective, a significant amount of radar energy is scattered towards the ground, reflects off the ground, and then again reflects off the hail before returning to the radar. This results in a Three-body scattering "spike" along the same radial. (Source).
Anomalous Propagation (AP): This is caused primarily in very stable atmospheric conditions (clear, calm nights) and causes the radar beam to be directed into the ground resulting in a grouping of strong echos far from the radar site.
Interference: This typically involves radio frequency interference from one or more of the following sources.
Solar: The sun radiates energy at all wavelengths, including that used by NEXRAD. When pointed directly at NEXRAD (generally at sunrise and sunset) it can provide a "beam" of energy that appears to radiate out from the NEXRAD site towards the rising or setting sun.
Ground Based Radars: Other ground-based radar operated by the FAA, Department of Defense, or others may interfere with and cause anomalies and artifacts on NEXRAD imagery.
Aircraft: Aircraft may cause anomalies if their on-board radars are pointed roughly at a NEXRAD site.
Wireless networks: Wireless networks use radio frequency and may cause interference with NEXRAD if located close enough.
Cable TV: Cable TV may, in some cases, interfere with NEXRAD.
Cell Towers: Cell towers may interfere with NEXRAD due to the fact that they emit radio frequency energy. This is especially true when the cell tower is relatively close to the NEXRAD site.
Other radio transmissions: Any radio transmitter may potentially interfere with NEXRAD if its wavelength is close enough to that used by NEXRAD, or if it emits harmful interferece on wavelengths used by NEXRAD.

Which you must admit doesn't really give a definite explanation for readings on this large of a scale at all. I find these sorts of things disturbing given the large number of unexplained events occuring everyday & it strikes me as odd that so few people are as curious about it as I am. I'm sorry if my questions annoy you but as my questions have gone unanswered by NEXRAD I thought ATS would be an excellent place to continue my search as I all too often find the answer to my questions in here without having to ask them because someone more or less already has. I apologize if my reply seems a tad redundant to you & thank you again for your time and attention on the matter I look forward to any additional information you may have on the subject but beg your patience as I have already admitted that I am a novice in this field.

Just a side note(not that its really important, & not meaning to sound offensive or insulting):
your reply states 'these are not anomalies' but the title of the second link you refer to is titled "INTRODUCTION TO NEXRAD ANOMALIES". Just saying.
edit on 2-5-2011 by junebug721 because: needed to add to original coment.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
For those who believe that radars are actually magically making circular weather over those sites, how about you find a single instance, for satellite imagery, weather its water vapor, IR or visual based, that shows circular patterns over those sites.

I bet you wont find a single one.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Before anyone looks at a radar image,for those who want to make non-educated guesses
as to what they are seeing,please,please, educate yourself before you make yourself look like a fool.
Read this On-Line School for Weather.

www.srh.noaa.gov...

Next,compare images from satellites from here.

www.goes.noaa.gov...

Now if everything matches,then post .

Otherwise,HAARP is everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time dutch claims something,don't be a sheep,research and compare.

Radar is not perfect,just a useful tool.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just so you know... this is getting very tiresome. I said I thought the large circles appearing over the midwest simultaneously over a broad area made me curious as to why. I did not state that I believed they were caused by actual weather, HAARP, or anything else in particular. I didn't say that I believed anything else anyone else had posted. I was merely asking for someone to explain it if they could. So far no one has satisfactorily but I have learned quite a bit. I have enjoyed reading the information on radar systems that others have posted on here thus far. Thank you. It has been an informative experience. I know exactly how tiresome it can be to have to repeat yourself day after day in an attempt to help others understand where you are coming from and what you do know that may 'clash' with their pre-determined conclusions or so-called dellusions so I will take the somewhat 'negative' comments in stride and chalk them up to the near mental exhaustion we all experience after many hours of researching and studying whatever it is each of us do apart from our day jobs and frantically running around trying to keep our heads above water these days. We should however be working together not against eachother(or spreading the negativity around). So if my questions anger you I apologize but that is what sites like this is for asking questions getting answers and learning from eachother. If we are really lucky we leave a positive impact here and there. No one seems interested in determining what caused these far-reaching anomalies on the radar so I will post nothing further in this thread unless I do happen to come across something that may definitively explain them. I realize there are thousands of possibilities out there. Thank you again for taking the time to respond. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Much Love.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by junebug721

I am sure that radar boffins are extremely interested in figuring out what causes the anomalies, and ther aer probably lots of $$'s being spent to improve the systems all teh time.

But doing so is REAL SCIENCE and engineering - not fantasy gas-bagging on conspiracy sites!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

You can almost see the clouds erupting like no other... its odd, i need to analyze them more thoroughly and understand whats going on a little bit more, because they appear to be coming out of places in which radars are set, because they are bulbous in shape, also they grow outwardly like a circle increasing its radius... the only thing that gets me is at the bottom of it you see smaller storms due the same thing in the gulf... hmmmm

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellisonc152
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

You can almost see the clouds erupting like no other... its odd, i need to analyze them more thoroughly and understand whats going on a little bit more, because they appear to be coming out of places in which radars are set, because they are bulbous in shape, also they grow outwardly like a circle increasing its radius... the only thing that gets me is at the bottom of it you see smaller storms due the same thing in the gulf... hmmmm

Well yes, upward movement of air is what is going on in a thunderstorm. The more moisture, and the higher and faster the air travels up (convection) the more intense the storm will be.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join