It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Veitch Arrested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
It seems about 30 people have been pre-arrested for this event. This is absolute insanity.

I can't believe society accepts this kind of behaviour. I imagine these people will be kept locked up until the event is over.

This is disturbing behaviour. It could also be viewed as incendiary or provocative.

Arrest for what exactly?

Pre Crimes for conspiracy to cause public nuisance is the charge he is being held on.

Charlie is about being non violent, and encouraged people to simply come out, dressed in black with megaphones. I also have seen threads about fireworks.He released a video a week prior stating that he has no problem with two people getting married, he has a problem with how much money it is costing the country and as a symbol of the general madness of propaganda.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by moonpie86

He also said to disrupt it in some way. Disorderly conduct is easily an arrestable offense.

Edit: Not to mention inciting a riot.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

It'll be under the prevention of terrorism act probably, however there have been arrests before with the strange description of 'to prevent a breach of the peace'.
Charlie Veitch is a great activist, I prefer his older, less revolutionary, less anarchist orientated material but he's got a good message regardless. There are going to be lots of groups who are organising all around London, no doubt anyone who has even hinted they will be attending to protest will be under surveillance the second they step off the train anywhere near Westminster.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Other than the supposed email has anyone actually confirmed the arrest? I checked both skynews and the police site and neither one mentions it. I can't find a single trace of confirmation anywhere. Maybe whoever sent that email out or wherever it originated just wanted to stir people up to get something to happen?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonpie86
Three arrested in Royal Wedding pre crime raids

I think this is the kind of thing they are talking about when people are in support of the arrests. I hadn't seen this advertised on any Love Police site, and I do agree it would be sick to rock up to someones wedding and mock death of a family member.. Its a little weird.

I am a full support of Charlie Veitch and the Love Police Movement.
www.cveitch.org is the official site for those who haven't heard of charlie, free speech activist.
I've emailed the cambridge police station because I couldn't call
Cambridge Police Station Website

I'm sure if Charlie could make a phone call he'd say.... Everythings OK

If you want to call and let them know your not happy about them breaching his (and everyones) free speech you can on UK Number 0845 456 4564 or International +44 845 456 456 4 and ask to be put through to custody at Cambridge Parkside Station

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Here we go .... this technology is already in several cities in US and UK .

Pre-Crime Technology To Be Used In Washington D.C

Computers predict what crime will be committed where, by who and when.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Movie "Minority report" was not SF

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is good, all of those people are commoners and Kate and William are royalty. I don't understand you people saying that commoners can publicly disapprove of royalty. What world do you live in where you think you have the right to be a nuisance to them?

For the love of God, you people... you and your "free speech". You have the right to speak when you are told, you you have the right to be arrested for your own safety, you have the right (nigh option) to be either radiated or strip searched and humiliated, you have the right to be beaten. These are your rights people get use to it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
He's not the only one:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Sorry, as an American, I think you either have unlimited rights, or no rights...

I lean towards unlimited rights... otherwise rights, arent rights

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by ararisq

Sorry, as an American, I think you either have unlimited rights, or no rights...

I think you missed the sarcasm in the post, but I agree with your sentiments on free speech. Just shows how quickly people are prepared to see them taken away for not wanting to upset a wedding.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

I agree - you have a right to be controlled, to be enslaved, to be questioned without cause, to be detained for asserting your "rights", to pay for your release, to be surveilled, I mean its unlimited! To be threatened, to be dragged through the streets...

Some agent is reading this and going "YEAH! YEAH! I can taste the fear! YEAH!"

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I think you missed the sarcasm in the post, but I agree with your sentiments on free speech. Just shows how quickly people are prepared to see them taken away for not wanting to upset a wedding.

What sarcasm? I like being a slave. Look, you need to understand that our masters are benevolent - thats why they protect us, even from ourselves.

We let them change the definition of freedom and that was good. In the past, the "fatal flaw" was that the bill of rights said what the government could not do - it was a "charter of negative liberties". You can see how that would be bad because its "negative" right? It said what the government could not do for you but it didn't say what the government could do to you. Thankfully we've corrected that and that old 200+ year old piece of trash is no longer applicable to modern law - and now the government can do SO MUCH for you and its great because frankly I always had a problem with liberty and the concept of being free. Free from what I say - the only freedom today is FREEDOM from LIBERTY which makes me PRO-FREEDOM and you ANTI-FREEDOM. You zealot extremist! HOORAH! I

I'll wager in the not too distant future the Statue of Liberty is renamed to something less offensive.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowkey
reply to post by lokdog

No mate it's all about complete control, silencing peaceful protest., zero tolerance , and overt Fascism !

Exactly.

Thats the point.

They are currently demonizing freedom.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Lots of convergence spaces and community spaces and squats were raided last night. Here's some more arrests
ianbone.wordpress.com...

edit - also, queer ressistance are reporting arrests in soho square
twitter.com...#!/queerresistance

edit on 29/4/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Originally posted by moonpie86
Three arrested in Royal Wedding pre crime raids

I think this is the kind of thing they are talking about when people are in support of the arrests. I hadn't seen this advertised on any Love Police site, and I do agree it would be sick to rock up to someones wedding and mock death of a family member.. Its a little weird.

I am a full support of Charlie Veitch and the Love Police Movement.
www.cveitch.org is the official site for those who haven't heard of charlie, free speech activist.
I've emailed the cambridge police station because I couldn't call
Cambridge Police Station Website

I'm sure if Charlie could make a phone call he'd say.... Everythings OK

If you want to call and let them know your not happy about them breaching his (and everyones) free speech you can on UK Number 0845 456 4564 or International +44 845 456 456 4 and ask to be put through to custody at Cambridge Parkside Station

People keep posting that number but have you actually tried to call? It is unreachable. You are basically promoting a denial of services attack on their phone system and nobody has confirmed the arrest. I think it's total BS and you are responding exactly the way they predicted you would.
edit on 29-4-2011 by NE1911 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson

Originally posted by crowkey
There was a thread showing this video on ATS earlier today but can't seem to find it now Anyway, the breaking news is that Charlie Veitch has been arrested for pre-crime at 5.00 UK time

Good vid. His description of the royals could not be more accurate.

It would be good for the world to learn the truth about what these parasitic royals are all about.

Yep parasites sums them up pretty still if people still want to support them fine by me but get them out of Canada enough with these inbred hicks already.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NE1911
People keep posting that number but have you actually tried to call? It is unreachable. You are basically promoting a denial of services attack on their phone system and nobody has confirmed the arrest. I think it's total BS and you are responding exactly the way they predicted you would.
edit on 29-4-2011 by NE1911 because: grammar

I beg your pardon?

Just for your information, Yes I did call it, and yes they answered, and yes it is the telephone number for Cambridgeshire Police (you have to ask to be put through to Parkside Police station)

I would never, and was not promoting any kind of denial of services attack (which applies to the web not telephone switchboards) I was simply answering a question, I personally rang to briefly say my distaste at arresting a demonstrator on pre-crime grounds that is all. So please kindly wind your neck in instead of going on the offensive without any facts, and speaking of facts, what facts exactly are you calling BS on?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NE1911

No, no, no. Here is what really happened. They posted these FAKE articles on ATS knowing that people would make the phone calls to do a DOS attack on the phone system of a police station (brilliant), but then they also knew you (or someone with too much tinfoil) would catch them and so they REALLY did get themselves arrested. But then you know that they would get arrested because they knew you would catch them faking their arrest so they actually faked their 2nd arrest as well. Then... oh for god sake....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here's the arrest...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Are you choking on your words yet?
Did you see all the people arrested for pre crimes? Did you see all the people arrested for pre crimes? Did you watch as an elderly Professor of Anthropology who was running a street theatre group was held to the ground and arrested?

After you choke I hope you come to
www.cveitch.org and become involved in the Love Police.

No lies, no bs, no slander. Just a search for truth and a better world.

P.S Yes he did ask for it to get disrupted. The Royals also asked for our lives to be disrupted.
Charlie did not ask for it to be ruined. The Royals wanted it to be a moment that was blasted all over our media, a moment of celebration of love. Charlie wanted it to be what it truly was, a celebration for the Elite. The people would like to be noticed now. Charlie isn't perfect, but he is a hero.
edit on 1-5-2011 by moonpie86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join